PVHES / PVHEGonG For UK Vaperist?

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
Hi,

I seem to be having a mare getting hold of a PVHEGonG. Vapefeind are sold out and say they have no idea when they will be getting more.

So I went to PV website and that has a message saying they have no payment mechanism currently other than BitCoin?

I've smashed 4 EasyFlow GonG's and thought I would try a PV as the Vortex 'shorty' stem I have has been dropped several times and not broke, as the glass is so much thicker on the PVHES, so thought I would try a PVHEGonG, only I seem unable to obtain one.

Any ideas what's going on @ PV?

Thanks,
1DMF

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
Oh well I've bought the box standard PVGonG from vapefiend, hopefully will be just as good as the HE version?

Perhaps if I break this one, I'll look at WonG's instead!

@Ed's TnT can you confirm free shipping to UK?

kellya86

Herb gardener...
What I didn't realise we were invited to the party here in UK.....

Let me know how it goes @1DMF , I'm interested...

kellya86,

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
@kellya86 Will do, shame they only come in 14mm as my bubbler is 18mm, but I have the GonG reducer so it's all good :)

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I have the reducer too, but would be nice to have 1 less part needed...

kellya86,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
If you are talking about the wong I'm 99% sure ed has them in 18 or maybe only custom.
@Ed's TnT can chime in and confirm & clear up

Hey hey, as far as retail goes I only do them in 14mm, I have done them in 18mm but that was custom only, just haven't ever added them to retail, have thought about it just making it happen is all seems to be a different matter, so much I should do and need to do it's more doing what I have to trying to keep up is how it usually works round here, too many irons in the fire at times.

@1DMF thanks for the order my man, got you done and ready to go a little while ago, hope all is well and pls let me know what you think of my work!

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
@Ed's TnT , looking forward to taking it for a drive. I already know your work well (hence coming back for more ;) )

I have the Ascent blackwood stem plus 14mm WonG adapter (acquired second hand from an FC member :) ), and I also have your Solo Purple Heart stem.

Which although can double up as a WonG, I'm interested to see the difference when shortening the distance between oven and bubbler. It also makes my D020-K a bit unsteady when the unit is raised in the air so much.

On a sadder note, my PVGonG turned up today from vapefiend - broken :(

2L8hydb.jpg

qKKO3Lh.jpg

I rang vapefiend, and they told me to send them a photo and they would send a replacement straight out FOC without any hassle of me needing to send the broken one back.

@VapeFiend.com impeccable service, great job :tup:

Top Bottom