Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Pic of the Day

a32s7b.jpg

Madcap79,

weedemon

enthusiast
well i've eaten some baked goods today, and i thought to myself today would be a fine day for a purple day. :D

just wanted to come back and say I love my PD! rocking the Sapele unit from the 420 contest today and the way the light shines on it at 730 at night is really stunning.

nothing really to say, I guess i just wanted to show some love :)

:peace:

weedemon,

hereatlast

Still enjoying this contest, cool to see all the pics. Madcap, in a similar take on your guitar/PD photo here is my Taylor Big Baby with the PDs [its funny, I posted my guitar and PD in this thread months back with almost exactly the same tagline you posted recently except I wrote: "my two favorite pieces of wood in the house," (post 6523). PD to guitar is a popular transition I would guess :cool:].

PDEntry012.jpg

hereatlast,

hereatlast

Ripbongs, sorry about your dog's passing (even though it was a year ago). Coincidentally a close member of my family has a little dog named Milo...very well trained and great to have in your lap (I'm usually not a fan of toy dogs but I'm a sucker for Milo).

Today's pic:

P6210018.jpg

:mmmm:

hereatlast,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Thanks Madcap, It was all manually done in Illustrator, I actually entered it in a contest and got 2nd place :D
If you want to check it out in better quality http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a478/milo420/adnmilo.jpg

hereatlast, Thank you for that. I actually edited my post shortly after as not to cause any bummers to anyone's night. My sister has two really fat Chihuahuas and they are pretty bad, I'm not much of a fan of them either. Yet one is pretty chill. Milo was half beagle half corgi, he was pretty funny looking with his beagle looking fur pattern and corgi build :lol: Anyways I find it funny how the picture has vegan bold and in all caps and its placed on a leather couch. :p

And yes, Imilky your PD is amazing! :o

Ripbongs420,

iMilky

IAmKrazy2 said:
Imilky. Nice lookin PD, one of my all time favorites.

Thanks very much Krazy and Ripbongs! Here is a close up of the bison bottom for my picture today :)

DSC00432.jpg

iMilky,

MajorDoobage

Stationary Traveler
Hello PD Land!

I just got an email from Tom and Pammy stating that my PD should be shipped out this week, and check out this sweet glass I just received courtesy of IAmKrazy2:

Natural Light:
DSCF0263.JPG

Flash:
DSCF0261.JPG

I was in the hunt for a PD stem bubbler, and luckily I grabbed this one from IAmKrazy2 off of the Sell Your Vape or Accessories thread! This was originally made by Alex of ClearDome Glass. I can't wait to try it out on my soon-to-arrive PD! Videos to come soon when the PD arrives :cool:

All these photo submissions look amazing! I look forward to contributing my pics soon! :)

BTW Madcap, nice FiveFingers! I tried to grab a pair last year but they were sold out everywhere.

MajorDoobage,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
That's a nice looking CD Bubbler there. It was hard to part with but it went to a good home. Hadn't used it in over a year, and I hope you like it.

IAmKrazy2,

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
Awesome bubbler indeed. You are a very lucky man. Have been trying madly to get my hands on one of those... Might try emailing Alex again, has anyone heard from him?

psyshaman,

MajorDoobage

Stationary Traveler
psyshaman said:
Awesome bubbler indeed. You are a very lucky man. Have been trying madly to get my hands on one of those... Might try emailing Alex again, has anyone heard from him?

I emailed him twice, haven't heard a thing :(.

MajorDoobage,

Purple-Days

We haven't heard from him in a while. At one time he was having computer issues, and local zoning issues and . . . well sometimes going into business has hurdles that either take time to work out or maybe don't work out at all . . . He has some great talent and we wish him the best , with whatever happens. But at this point, till he comes on and says he's back in business, or somebody hears from him he remains MIA. :cool:

Purple-Days,
Top Bottom