Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

Drops

Vaporist
Purple-Days said:
A (full anesthetic) surgery tomorrow will put Pammy out of action, so shipments that might have gone Friday will wait till Monday. (I don't drive) So, a big batch to haul to the Post Monday, if Pammy is up to it by then. Might have to take a taxi if she isn't.

I hope she feeling better after, sending positive thoughts her and your way.

Drops,

Purple-Days

Thanks to all for the well wishes for Pammy everybody. She really appreciates all the kindness.

I talked to her this morning (phone) and she has a positive attitude. Can't wait for her to be back home and resting.

Gotta run...

Purple-Days,

nuvap

85% Sativa / 15% Indica
Can I ask a little advice please guys; I want to buy a spare UK power adapter and have found this one in Maplins which seems to be the right spec and has a nice long lead. Can anyone confirm this is the right spec for the PD before I grab one? Thanks in advance.

nuvap,

Milk

Mike
Clone or not, that base kills it. How silly. The dowels are not even straight :lol:

Everyone should know from this thread the PD is something different all together.

Milk,

Purple-Days

The specs on that page read :
# 1A (1000mA) regulated output
# Fitted with 2.1mm DC plug
and the heading reads 12 Volts...

So you good to go.

If anybody needs the specs later and can't find this post we have the specs on our website FAQ page.

Three important factors
A) 12 Volts out (regulated or unregulated) (AC or DC either one, polarity doesn't matter either)
B) 1000mA (1Amp) or greater output capacity
C) 2.1mm x 5.5mm (type M) DC power plug

VVV edited to answer post below and keep it all in one spot. Thanks for asking, my mind is elsewhere today.

Purple-Days,

nuvap

85% Sativa / 15% Indica
Purple-Days said:
The specs on that page read :
# 1A (1000mA) regulated output
# Fitted with 2.1mm DC plug
and the heading reads 12 Volts...

So you good to go.
Thanks, Tom. One more possibly stupid question (sorry); would a 12v AC adaptor work or does it need to be DC?

I ask this because a friend has offered me a 12v 1A AC wallwart and I wasn't sure if it could be used.

Edit: these are the specs on the front of the wallwart.

nuvap,

nuvap

85% Sativa / 15% Indica
Purple-Days said:
Pammy is now resting at home. Sleeping as she should be. Thanks for all th e well wishes. :)
That's great news. Send her our love and a get well soon. :)

nuvap,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I'm so glad to hear Pammy is doing well! Tell her we're thinking of her ;)

Hope you have a nice Easter too :D

Lo,

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Glad Pammy is doing well! :D Waiting for that conformation email! So excited! I'll have my own functioning piece of art. :peace:

Madcap79,

liontea

well i currently own a VG and my PD will be on the way shortly, i imagine, so i will let you know when i do

liontea,

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
ThCombustion said:
Hey guys, anyone owned a vapor genie and then a PD? What was it like going from one to the other?
For me the switch was night and day. While I still use my VG on occasion, I almost always turn to the PD vaporbong setup. The main things I prefer are: Concistency of results, efficiency, getting me great output with very little input.

That first time you use your PD try to get good lighting to watch the vapor.

Deadhead101,

Brother Brigham

King, Priest and Ruler over Israel on Earth
/\ agreed. I rarely use my VG now, just when I am camping. The learning curve is much easier with a log vape. No chance of combustion, no butane flavor, better efficiency, much more discreet.

Brother Brigham,

ThCombustion

liontea said:
well i currently own a VG and my PD will be on the way shortly, i imagine, so i will let you know when i do

I also have the VG. I think it's decent for what it is, but I think we will be impressed by the PD, my friend. :)

Thanks, Brig and head, really appreciate the response.

ThCombustion,

stfennn

Hey everyone, the wait has begun..put in my order several days ago, cannot wait! I ended up going with the black walnut PD.. hope everyone is doing well.

stfennn,

ThCombustion

stfennn said:
Hey everyone, the wait has begun..put in my order several days ago, cannot wait! I ended up going with the black walnut PD.. hope everyone is doing well.

Welcome. Have you read the whole thread yet? It really helps with the waiting.

ThCombustion,
Top Bottom