Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

Purple-Days

Here we go...

Not too good on the audio as a big fan was blowing, but you can't shoot it twice, so ...

Winner #147
2qtiyr6.jpg

(Our Holiday Contest a couple of years ago, used the same picture, same number wins... 147, I expected a flood of right answers, :shrug: , got one. :cool: )

Shuffling
2b1owk.jpg

And in the bag...

10i6plj.jpg

Second Prize: Figured Maple tube holder, turned by me and a PD Tube and Cool Cap
USPS 'Dog' postcard

zwfcco.jpg

'Civil War' post card.
Third Prize: Two T-Shirts, plus the consolation prize that everyone gets (who entered) a PD Tube and Cool Cap.

We sure hope everyone had fun. It's better to give than receive and that makes us Happy. :party:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O21Vp6mkmA

Purple-Days,

Purple-Days

BTW the picture for the 2011 Holiday Contest is in the can and the number has been counted and recorded. It will be another King of the Heap Contest, starting sometime in November. So, stay tuned for the picture and contest updates right here.

King of the Heap, narrows down the number, check our previous contests for the format. We like nice transparent contests, no fudge. And maybe a worthwhile prize (or two), again. :cool:

Purple-Days,

liontea

well i may have lost but seeing as on friday it has been 6 weeks since i ordered my myrtle PD i think i am still a winner
happy 4 20 guys :peace:

liontea,

weedemon

enthusiast
ok it's official! I can say it now. It was my card that took it away.

that Sapele baby is headed my way! made my day even better than it already was, and let me tell you I was already having a pretty awesome time haha. Great contest and thanks for putting it on for us Tom and Pammy! :)

weedemon,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Tom and Pammy, thanks for making this fun contest. Congrats to Weedemon and maybe by November I'll have a proper pair of prescription eyeglasses.

jeffp,

Frozenporcupine

Hey everyone, had a great 420 with my new PD and I'm loving how efficient it is. The only this is i need to get used to taking slower draws.

Frozenporcupine,

lwien

Spacenstein said:
I love how you could tell which postcard was lweins in the video, hahahahahaha.

Huh? :shrug:

Which one do you think was mine and how could you tell?

I'm confused, especially considering I didn't even send a postcard in. :hmm:

lwien,

beach bum

Tom & Pammy - Thanks for the awesome contest! Wish my guess had been a few digits higher, but was a lot of fun watching how it all turned out. :)

beach bum,

nuvap

85% Sativa / 15% Indica
weedemon said:
ok it's official! I can say it now. It was my card that took it away.

that Sapele baby is headed my way! made my day even better than it already was, and let me tell you I was already having a pretty awesome time haha. Great contest and thanks for putting it on for us Tom and Pammy! :)
Grats, man. You are one lucky PD owner. :brow:

I was pleased to see my postcard arrived in time and it has been a real pleasure taking part, heh, the first thing my wife said to me this morning was "so... who won? . :lol:

Once again, many thanks to Tom and Pammy for a really fun contest. It makes me proud to be part of the PD family.

nuvap,

RBKJ

Although its 4/21 now I'm glad to report that on 4/20 I had a nice long day with my new PD! With great happiness my PD arrived on 4/20 lol just in time to start breaking it in. I was greatly surprised with how quick it arrived here being that I'm from Hawaii. USPS has gotten a lot faster then before!

Upgrading from the MFLB the PD is just in my opinion far more superior in consistency and strength of hit. Sure you lose the the much more compact and portable feel of the MFLB, but the sacrifice is well worth it. The amount I need to get started has drastically dropped, this thing doesn't need much! I don't feel so bad now when I want more because in the end I still use a lot less when compared to one trench of the MFLB. What you lose is portability and stealth you make up in sheer quality.

The Learning curve isn't tough at all. On the MFLB over time it becomes harder to produce a solid hit as the unit degrades from regular use. I use to always have to play with the battery to get a solid charge and always had to time my hits and regulate my breath intake, but with the PD those are things of the past. I just drop the tube in wait for it to heat up and just take a rip at it with no regard and it does the job.

In the end I still believe I need to refine my technique, but all in all its not hard at all and the quality of vapor is just well worth it, there really is a difference.

I could go on about this thing, which I'm sure everyone who owns one can, but its late and I need to get some sleep.

I just want to say thank you to Purple Days, vapeing has just been taken to another level.

RBKJ,

Milk

Mike
Congratulations Weedemon - that sapele PD is going to bring you a lot of joy.

Thank you Tom and Pammy for another great contest!

Milk,

Spacenstein

lwien said:
Which one do you think was mine and how could you tell?

I'm confused, especially considering I didn't even send a postcard in. :hmm:

Hahah, oh really? There was a card that flashed in the video with the same little cute cat in your avatar and I just assumed. :p Sorry.

Congratulations to Weedemon!! :peace:

Spacenstein,

Cleanfiend

I concur with spacestein, after watching again. A perfect example of what is lost in a text-based conversation vs. face to face interactions.

Cleanfiend,
Top Bottom