Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
its 12 minutes into April 1st and people are already lining up.. :cool: He will be back soon bortha...working hard to serve the vaporists out there

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

lwien

12 min. into April 1st? :uhoh:

Time zones musta just got a WHOLE bunch bigger !!!!!

lwien,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
yo were all too high to even begin debating this...

ill try to contribute...getting hard these days tho...pd land pretty much lives on toms checkups and whats happenings with our most favorite vaporizer :brow:

me hitting my pd with the mini inline
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAGEMh1vn2g

props to stevebeast for making these gifs :tup: you rule man..a true beast
henny.gif

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Pammy-Days

Lovely Assistant
Hello Friends,

I haven't read anyone's Posts the last few days, (but, I will). I'm on a friend's computer right now, so I could write a little note. Several things are going on. 1. Our Internet is down!!! Should be back up and running April 2nd or 3rd. 2. We will also have a new Telephone number at that time. 3. We're moving, but not to worry, I'm doing the moving in the evenings, and .Tom's still making PDs. Our part for the Lathe arrived Thursday or Friday, can't remember. So production has back in swing since then. Things should be running smoother soon. Very sorry for the un-professionalism, but sometimes shit just happens:(

Hope everyone is well, and no one is seriously upset with us. I promise you we're working.

Another thing is we won't be able to email our Customers during that time frame to let them know their PDs are on their way. Or to check on New Accessory Orders coming in.

Take care everybody, miss you, feel isolated... Pammy

Pammy-Days,

georgesbataille

Oh man oh man, what is the "typical" turnaround for a PD? I'm hoping to have one before Easter weekend when I go up to visit my family....

georgesbataille,

max

Out to lunch
Wow Pammy! When it rains it pours. :lol:

Don't worry about it. Just a little bump in the road. Everyone knows a PD is worth waiting for. ;)

max,

whereami

Has anyone had anything fall out of their PD? I had a tiny piece of solder fall out of mine, I just want to make sure there isnt anything small in there that can come loose, or if this is a sign of a larger problem.

whereami,

max

Out to lunch
I had a tiny piece of solder fall out of mine
Not unusual. Just a small piece that esaped the build process. Nothing's coming apart. It just adheres to the wood (think that's what Tom said) and comes out when you first give it a whack or shake to get rid of any crumbs.

max,

whereami

max said:
I had a tiny piece of solder fall out of mine
Not unusual. Just a small piece that esaped the build process. Nothing's coming apart. It just adheres to the wood (think that's what Tom said) and comes out when you first give it a whack or shake to get rid of any crumbs.
Cool thanks, that's what I had done, a few taps on the bottom to shake out a crumb. I just wanted to confirm it wasn't unusual because everything is working great.

whereami,

whereami

shawlow said:
I ordered a PD earlier this month... just wondering what's up.
I ordered on the 3rd and it came in this weekend (28th) so they are definately moving existing product orders again with the lathe fixed up.

whereami,

lwien

Hennessy1414 said:
some forget these are hand made...:rolleyes:
Versus being pinched, groped and grabbed by huge robotic arms on an assembly line? Sounds like vape rape being perpetuated on our warm wittle wooden friend.

Nope, not that. Instead, our precious little PD's are brought to life through the nurturing fondling provided by the warm loving hands of Tom and Pammy.

A vape made like this is a happy vape versus the psychotic issues that come from vapes that are mass produced.

Are these hand made. happy, well adjusted vapes worth the wait? Yup, unless you want to spend endless nights alone while your vape is in vapehab.

lwien,

captainhits

Retailer
whereami said:
shawlow said:
I ordered a PD earlier this month... just wondering what's up.
I ordered on the 3rd and it came in this weekend (28th) so they are definately moving existing product orders again with the lathe fixed up.
Did you get a shipping notification emailed or did it just arrive? Trying to plan my vapors for the weekend snowboarding.

captainhits,

whereami

captainhits said:
Did you get a shipping notification emailed or did it just arrive? Trying to plan my vapors for the weekend snowboarding.
You will get a shipping confirmation with tracking number.

whereami,

lwien

whereami said:
captainhits said:
You will get a shipping confirmation with tracking number.
Not according to Pammy, at least in right now. >>> "Another thing is we won't be able to email our Customers during that time frame to let them know their PDs are on their way. Or to check on New Accessory Orders coming in."

lwien,

The_Algebraist

Patience is a virtue, but anyone else here waiting for the pd site to go back online? i'm itching to put in an order for a pd or two for my brother and girlfriend.

The_Algebraist,

jklasd

pam said their internet would either be back yesterday (and if it was, no update) or today. hopefully they are not having too much trouble moving and making pd's at the same time. busy busy people they are. gotta love em. love em even more when mine arrives :lol:

jklasd,

duh

First of all, my last post was written 25 hours before April 1st, so my "hours away" comment was valid. But I do salute Hennessy1414 anyway and jklasd for catching the comment. BTW: There is nothing wrong w/a stoner who looses track of which day it is - as long as they are a productive stoner! :lol:

Regarding patience, we are still in the beginning of April until the 15th and even then, I think everyone would understand if there is another delay. Hopefully, though, the green light for new orders is turned on soon and maybe some newly tested exotic woods!

duh,

max

Out to lunch
duh said:
maybe some newly tested exotic woods
No more of what are generally considered 'exotic' woods. From post #2181-

"... our North American hardwoods are all sustainable and renewable. Our American Cherry grows in mixed hardwood forests in the Eastern USA. Ash which will soon be added to the line-up is another plentiful North American hardwood and makes a great baseball bat, among other uses.

In the early PD days, we used some exotic woods. Most never made it (as PDs) due to density issues, but some worked well. Bocote was one. At one time plentiful in Mexico, it has been over-harvested. While it is still available to us, and an attractive wood, we choose not to use it because of the environmental situation. Our Tea Tree and Taz Blackwoods were both sustainable but our source has dried up and we can't get more.

So, it's only North American sustainable hardwoods."

Other possibilities are Black Walnut, Maple, and Oak (I think Tom mentioned Oak), but don't count your chickens yet. ;)

max,
Top Bottom