Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
C6B97E72.jpg

Having a quiet Sunday session and thought I may as well get involved in the comp

psyshaman,

djonkoman

I already have the pic for tomorrow, just noticed a speck of orange light on my wall so I opened the window again... the sun is just coming up, shining trough some trees

djonkoman,

djonkoman

here it is
technically it's still the same day since yesterday's one was past 12, but since there are different timezones involved anyway I'll just count it as a new day after I had my night of sleep, so using that method it's a new day now
2yzjvq1.jpg

djonkoman,

hereatlast

Enjoying the PD this afternoon with/around some family. Here's today's pic: a continuation from the last one I posted (I think?). Better view of and more information regarding the structure tomorrow.

PDx4fun025.jpg

hereatlast,

iMilky

Havnt posted here in a while, Love all the pictures! Ill try to throw a few more up before time runs out!

iMilky,

placetime

i got the little screenprint from an art-o-mat machine (http://www.artomat.org/ -- great idea, imho)
contest pic for today:
pdcontest21.jpg

placetime,

alexwallis

Hey all,
I was just googling, and ran across a very interesting set of herb related podcasts called the dope fiend.
On one of the podcasts it discusses alternatives to using iso to clean vape parts, in particular an electronic device called an ultrasonic cleaner.
I am wondering, has anyone tried using these with vapes, or with PD stems.
As I suddenly thought an electronic method that only needs water to clean would be safer than iso which can cause side effects if its residue is not washed off properly with hot water.
But obviously I would want the job to be equally as good as using iso.

alexwallis,

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Madcap79 said:
pic of the day

http://i54.tinypic.com/11ruljs.jpg

missed yesterday......darn it.....

Not sure how this entry got changed but this should be what was there. I submitted it awhile back and for some reason it is this ^ now. Should have been this:

fcledu.jpg

This is not today's entry as it has already been used but I just wondered if it happened to anyone else? :uhoh:

Madcap79,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Madcap79 said:
Madcap79 said:
pic of the day

missed yesterday......darn it.....

Not sure how this entry got changed but this should be what was there. I submitted it awhile back and for some reason it is this ^ now. Should have been this:

This is not today's entry as it has already been used but I just wondered if it happened to anyone else? :uhoh:

I remember that picture, NYCD recognized her signature in the back. :p Don't know why it is gone now. :huh:

Ripbongs420,

hereatlast

Pretty pick above. I haven't been back to any of the Great Lakes in a few years now, looks like a nice view from here. :cool:

Pic of the day. This building was once the largest in the U.S. and commonly referred to as the first penitentiary (though I don't think this is technically correct). A great site within, some pretty wild architecture and prison design.

PDx4fun020.jpg

hereatlast,

djonkoman

another in the serie from my window, this time during the day on a sunny day
(all the trees are part of the traditional landscape here, the borders of pieces of land are ditches lined with trees, it's called 'coulissenlandschap' , coulissen are those wings in a theater where the actors wait and landschap is ocfourse landscape, it's called so because of the effect those lines of trees give when you look over the meadows)
jr411y.jpg

djonkoman,
Top Bottom