Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

oldfart

5970232879_d78f244fee_m.jpg

He could eat this PD in 2 bites. Not my favorite tupe of beaver

oldfart,

djonkoman

a still life of what got me into this awesome high(I only post pics here after I had some high inspiration)
img1527ty.jpg

it's a tibetan singing bowl that I bought in rome, it gives a high that's a bit like weed
it starts with focussing on the bowl, looking in it to your reflection when you're using it(stroking the stick around ot for a sound, best comparable to that trick with your finger and a wineglass but deeper, very relaxing sound, altough some people can't stand it)
after a while I will start noticing that I lost my perception of time, I forget how long I'm already using the bowl, what time it is, what part of the day it is, I just go up into the moment and I also become better at usingcontrolling the bowl
looking at the time doing this I discovered this happens roughly after 20 minutes, but aftere that I never measured the time, I even make sure there's no clock to be seen from the position where I'm sitting when using the bowl
and it makes me very inspirationfull, feeling good, relaxed, awake and clear, more imagination too
and very peacefull

djonkoman,

VaporEyeSore

djonkoman said:
a still life of what got me into this awesome high(I only post pics here after I had some high inspiration)
http://oi53.tinypic.com/scaqtx.jpg
it's a tibetan singing bowl that I bought in rome, it gives a high that's a bit like weed
it starts with focussing on the bowl, looking in it to your reflection when you're using it(stroking the stick around ot for a sound, best comparable to that trick with your finger and a wineglass but deeper, very relaxing sound, altough some people can't stand it)
after a while I will start noticing that I lost my perception of time, I forget how long I'm already using the bowl, what time it is, what part of the day it is, I just go up into the moment and I also become better at usingcontrolling the bowl
looking at the time doing this I discovered this happens roughly after 20 minutes, but aftere that I never measured the time, I even make sure there's no clock to be seen from the position where I'm sitting when using the bowl
and it makes me very inspirationfull, feeling good, relaxed, awake and clear, more imagination too
and very peacefull

These bowls are suposed to be made out of 7,11,13and sometimes more different types of metal. It is considered that eating from them when you are sickuses the magical properties of the metal to heal as well as being used in meditation and ceremony. Good to see someone using it here for deep meditation :)

VaporEyeSore,

Purple-Days

Marvin The Martian, right on! The trail pics are great, Major, reminds me of home. Milk, what kind of dog is that? Oldfart 024, of course I won't be able to 'use' that pic, but I like it and it's entered.

Just checked this week's work schedule against the calendar, orders are still 5-6 weeks from order to ship date.

Took a little Sunday morning time to turn some of the new Fiddleback Maple, even a few Grippers. Wood chips everywhere, added to all the plastic squiggles from 2 days of (boring) boring of the #5 Poly tubes, and yesterday afternoons body boring... well the shop floor and bench are a mess. Sveral days of 'messy' work. Not looking forward to this morning's clean up. :shrug: Oh well, always nice to start the week fresh and clean.

293ksjl.jpg

the last shuttle re-entry seen from the ISS, thought some of you creative photographers might enjoy it.

Purple-Days,

djonkoman

VaporEyeSore said:
djonkoman said:
and very peacefull

These bowls are suposed to be made out of 7,11,13and sometimes more different types of metal. It is considered that eating from them when you are sickuses the magical properties of the metal to heal as well as being used in meditation and ceremony. Good to see someone using it here for deep meditation :)
yeah I really like it, we stumbled upon a tibetshop in rome and I was instantly atracted to the beautifull sound, they had a table full of them
I came back that afternoon with 2 friends, we spend more then an hour there playing the bowls, ne of the shopkeepers gave me some instructions on the technique etc, and after I bought mine we spend some more time talking to the shopkeepers
and during the walk back to the hotel I felt really stoned

I just wonder why these bowls are not more widely known, to me the effect is at least as strong as weed, also similar effect as weed(wich is also why it combines that well)
maybe it's even as strong as alcohol, but that's hard to compare since it are such different effects
but I've never heard anybody argue to make meditation illegal, or that you would get addicted to it while there are plenty of uninformed people saying those things about weed
and I'm not the only one to get a strong effect from it, one of my friens even got red eyes from the singing bowl

and when I used it in our room woth 2 other friends for 20-30 minutes and went to the piazza de navone afterwards, other friends wouldn't believe we were sober
I also had a bottle woth water woth me wich was used for sambucca a few days earlier, and apparantly it still smelled like it
so a friend asked me if he could have some of my 'water'
the look on his face when he took a sip and he realized it was just water... priceless:D

djonkoman,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Here's tpdays pic. One thing I love about upstate New York, the beautiful nature. :)
PDlandscape.jpg

Over look in North South Lake State Park in the Catskills. Looking toward the Hudson. ~3,100" up. :cool: Hit the breathtaking Kaaterskill Falls (highest in NY) too that day. :D Really amazing geological history. So interesting to think of how gigantic glaciers bulldozed the landscape then receded leaving such impressive natural features.

Ripbongs420,

VaporEyeSore

djonkoman said:
VaporEyeSore said:
djonkoman said:
and very peacefull

yeah I really like it, we stumbled upon a tibetshop in rome and I was instantly atracted to the beautifull sound, they had a table full of them
I came back that afternoon with 2 friends, we spend more then an hour there playing the bowls, ne of the shopkeepers gave me some instructions on the technique etc, and after I bought mine we spend some more time talking to the shopkeepers
and during the walk back to the hotel I felt really stoned

I just wonder why these bowls are not more widely known, to me the effect is at least as strong as weed, also similar effect as weed(wich is also why it combines that well)
maybe it's even as strong as alcohol, but that's hard to compare since it are such different effects
but I've never heard anybody argue to make meditation illegal, or that you would get addicted to it while there are plenty of uninformed people saying those things about weed
and I'm not the only one to get a strong effect from it, one of my friens even got red eyes from the singing bowl

and when I used it in our room woth 2 other friends for 20-30 minutes and went to the piazza de navone afterwards, other friends wouldn't believe we were sober
I also had a bottle woth water woth me wich was used for sambucca a few days earlier, and apparantly it still smelled like it
so a friend asked me if he could have some of my 'water'
the look on his face when he took a sip and he realized it was just water... priceless:D
this is quite special not all bowls are like that. Different bowl different metals different frequency different effect. The bowl must have a frequency that is really good for you. To find this on a first buy is lucky I know people who have searched a lot of far away places to find a bowl like that and still not found it.

VaporEyeSore,

Milk

Mike
Sorry missed yesterday, the dog is a Shiba Inu - she's great, highly recommended.

Today's pic in the incense drawer of our old sewing machine table.

ranspy.jpg

Milk,

MajorDoobage

Stationary Traveler
Cool pics guys! Check out what my wife got me for my birthday! A beautiful illuminated PD stand!
DSCF0405.JPG

MajorDoobage,

hereatlast

Nice pics all around.

shvetaketu42: nice first post! :cool:

Lazy pic from a recent morning, PD and some omelet fillings.

MagicWand002.jpg

hereatlast,

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Pic of the Day

The PD made the trip with me to do some Rafting in the Smoky Mountains. Good times!

15x7aqr.jpg

Madcap79,

dankitydank

I recently had my apartment broken into, glass collection and volcano among other things taken....

That being said, I am now in the market for a new vaporizer, the volcano produced a taste and consistency that won me over, but have always been interested in the purple days.
Which wins As far as flavor? color of finished abv (prefer a bit lighter, like the control of volcano)? Help me out folks, been on the fence for a while, someone convince me!?!

Thanks FC. Any specific purple days praise to win me over greatly appreciated.

dankitydank,
Top Bottom