Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Milk, I like this photo because the elements are obtuse. Not to mention the 4:20 on the stove. Well done..

jeffp,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
monkees1.jpg

jeffp,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Milk said:
Good eye' mate!

thanks, check out post #8531 - look closely - it's a note from one of the beach boys. that, with the PD, are two very cool things together.

jeffp,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Here's todays picture. A ceramic water dragon, loch ness monster that I painted and glazed as a kid on a spring break. Not bad for a kid :lol: .
PDcer.jpg

Ripbongs420,

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Pic of the Day:

One More

154vkuo.jpg

This is what I started on in 6th grade.....

Madcap79,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
jeffp,

Purple-Days

Post #8628 was a Black Walnut tree ??? The bark looks very familiar. Nice shot. I last sat under one, in Ohio, many long years ago... listening to the Big Red Machine on radio.

Madcap, that bass is in nice shape for something a 6th grader played. I would expect more dings and gouges... ;)

Purple-Days,

Madcap79

Purple-Days said:
Madcap, that bass is in nice shape for something a 6th grader played. I would expect more dings and gouges... ;)

It is\was my prized possession. I played it in concert band believe it or not. Played the tuba parts :lol:

I was in jazz band as well. After middle school I quit band though. I've been teaching myself ever since.

Madcap79,

MajorDoobage

Stationary Traveler
Purple-Days said:
Post #8628 was a Black Walnut tree ??? The bark looks very familiar. Nice shot. I last sat under one, in Ohio, many long years ago... listening to the Big Red Machine on radio.

Thanks Tom. I'm not quite sure what specie of tree that is. I took a series of shots on a nature trail up here in Cleveland, OH this past weekend. There was an offshoot from the path with a sign detailing a very large and very old tree up ahead. That's the tree I captured in the picture, it towered over every other tree in the park.

MajorDoobage,

Purple-Days

Well here is an example of Black Walnut bark.

1zqr4bb.jpg

Perfect and on a much smaller tree obviously, but I think you took a great picture with a Black Walnut and a Black Walnut PD... the pinnate shape of leaf structure gives it another point toward BW.

+++

Yes, I can see that you took care of it, Madcap.. Makes me wonder at the modern Fender Custom stuff that looks so beat up... Nice to see your rigs.

I keep the scalp, (headstock) of my first home-made bass as a center piece decoration on my wall rack for guitars (4) .

Purple-Days,

Madcap79

I really do love my three guitars. I would, however, like to get a different bridge for my electric. I'm not a huge fan of the locking bridge. I love the feel of it though. (Prolly cuz I've been playing it since 7th grade.) One day when I have extra money and time I'd like to change it out. Also, it's AWESOME that you are able to make your own. :cool:

Madcap79,

Purple-Days

I do not consider myself a Luthier, by any means. Just a hobby-ist tech, and wood guy. Those guys (real Luthiers) command great repects. Including Leo F.

Purple-Days,

Madcap79

They really do amazing work. It's one reason I really admire Ben Harper. If you've never heard him, check him out. It's one of the best concerts I have witnessed. He grew up in a guitar shop and I believe works on his own. Pretty cool. :cool:

Madcap79,

Milk

Mike
Pic from our road trip to sylvan heights a waterfowl preserve - after going to frog fest 2011.

Also - really like the post placetime :)

24npidt.jpg

Milk,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
About a half o piff. :cool:
PDbud.jpg

Btw used my brothers like 18 megapixel camera, as opposed to my 8.2 :p . Sooo much clearer.

Ripbongs420,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
placetime said:
PD review and first contest entry rolled into one:

Welcome to the family Placetime. I love your review, I see it as "Got so vaked using the PD for the first time that I completely forgot I just wrote I was going to write a review". :lol: :p

Ripbongs420,

Madcap79

Pic of the Day:

Anyone else like coffee with their PD? I know I do....

s5e5oh.jpg

Madcap79,
Top Bottom