Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

wolf torn

johnnystanks said:
I ordered mine on Friday and I have not received tracking. I've even tried calling them and emailing them to get an ETA on the delivery time so I can plan to be home. This is the first time I have called a company and emailed them without them returning my emails or even answering the phone. Hopefully they will send an email with tracking I just hope the handling time is not too long. The only thing that troubles me is that it still shows "Pending".

I emailed them on friday right at noon after I ordered and told them I would pay them extra to get it into the post office that day......

they never returned that email

Emailed them last night expecting a reply back today, asking whats up with "pending", still no response....

I'm on the edge of my seat, starting to get frustrated now, its Monday guys. Don't you work on Mondays?

If your going to be the official "store" for the PD I think you need to step up to the plate and get these fucking orders out!!!

wolf torn,

Purple-Days

It's OK. I wonder if the weekend trip went a little long for some reason. I know their physical location is remote and some days things don't go to plan. Vapenow has never run off with anybody's money and the units were in hand when sold (I know that). Be assured they are gonna send you your product. I stand behind that. :2c:

Purple-Days,

zombonaut

Has anyone ever tried running the PD off of one of those emergency portable power things by Die Hard or Black and Decker? I am just curious if something like that could keep the PD warmed up when I'm on the go and don't want to have to leave the accessories on and keys in the ignition in the car to keep the PD hot and ready.

zombonaut,

johnnystanks

Vapenow sent an email to me today:

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your message. Your PD will ship out in the next 1-2 days. We will email you tracking shortly after it goes out.

Please let us know if we may be of any further help.

Thanks,
Jim

So next week looks like the ETA.

johnnystanks,

ShineOn75

and there's hope!.. received and email today from vapenow with shipping and tracking confirmation : )

ShineOn75,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I also received shipping & tracking email :D Woot! I shall add Walnut to my collection ;) Yeah!

Lo,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
the pd experience has gone from waiting 20+ weeks for one in hand to complaining about the lack of overnight shipping.

:lol:

it's not only funny.....it's also a little sad.

SSS,

lwien

SSS said:
the pd experience has gone from waiting 20+ weeks for one in hand to complaining about the lack of overnight shipping.

:lol:

it's not only funny.....it's also a little sad.

Human nature is a funny thing, SSS. ;)

I remember bitching about how long it took to go to the library to work on research papers, and now we bitch about our browser taking 2 seconds longer to open a page.

lwien,

johnnystanks

I think the reason people were upset or dissatisfied was because of how they did not follow through on their mission statement, shipping, and communication policy.

Next Day Shipping:
In a hurry to get your new vapo and accessories? Our orders typically ship within 24 hours of being placed. Rush Shipping is available. You could be vaping tomorrow!

So when you read that you figure the item would ship by that time and when it doesn't you get frustrated.

"We respond to all messages within 24 hours and typically respond the same day."

Another policy that fell through the cracks. People waited more than 48 business hours before responses. I guess a lot of what they promised could not be met and that is why people got angry. Thank God this is all behind us now and the orders are being shipped as I speak. Purple Days are coming.

johnnystanks,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
valid points johnny. i don't think vapenow is the bees knees either.

SSS,

wolf torn

johnnystanks said:
I think the reason people were upset or dissatisfied was because of how they did not follow through on their mission statement, shipping, and communication policy.

Next Day Shipping:
In a hurry to get your new vapo and accessories? Our orders typically ship within 24 hours of being placed. Rush Shipping is available. You could be vaping tomorrow!

So when you read that you figure the item would ship by that time and when it doesn't you get frustrated.

"We respond to all messages within 24 hours and typically respond the same day."

Another policy that fell through the cracks. People waited more than 48 business hours before responses. I guess a lot of what they promised could not be met and that is why people got angry. Thank God this is all behind us now and the orders are being shipped as I speak. Purple Days are coming.

Couldn't have said it better myself

yes I got upset, but a simple email to me would have made everything better.

Instead they ignore all emails till 3 days later.

I emailed them right after I ordered the thing asking for express shipping and offering money....no response....no response....no response.....

No communication

If a company is going to get a shipment of 30 purple days, they better be ready to work. I don't see how hard it is to print out 30 shipping labels and going to the post office.

They were sold out right away.

Yet, the company just disappears....

This isn't about human nature and waiting and wait list shit and o my god I need PD next day.....

this is where the fuck is this company???? Why aren't they gettting back to anyone? Why is it still pending 4 days later?

This is a high profile item that needs to be handled properly. Vapenow clearly isn't up to the task

wolf torn,

hereatlast

Hey guys I think the dedicated Vape Retailer thread might be a better place for this conversation, while its obviously PD specific, all the disappointment and frustration seems to be directed at Vapenow. For whatever its worth, Vapenow isn't scamming anyone here, I understand the wait can be hard to handle--especially when their 'typical' policy wasn't met--but I'm sure all orders will be filled. Vapenow isn't going anywhere. While I'm not praising Vapenow by any means, it doesn't seem they guarantee same-day shipping or responses. :2c:

hereatlast,

fail

I wonder if there are any ways to regulate the PD temperature.

The problem is that PD has a fixed temp, but it doesn't take into account the varying room temperature. My room temp varies from 95F without air conditioner and 65F with it. The PD has a notably temp change because of this.

fail,

wolf torn

PURPLE DAYS temp chart

high temp hits ==== turn off the ac

low temp hits ====== turn on ac

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

:(

:ko:

:cool:

:D

:mad:

wolf torn,

wolf torn

My walnut PD should be in the mail tomorrow

coming home from work early

can't freakin wait!!

wolf torn,

badjuju

flying high
lowfront said:
My walnut PD should be in the mail tomorrow

coming home from work early

can't freakin wait!!

I've had my walnut for a couple days now and it's fantastic, always ready always there you won't be disappointed.

badjuju,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
fail said:
I wonder if there are any ways to regulate the PD temperature.

The problem is that PD has a fixed temp, but it doesn't take into account the varying room temperature. My room temp varies from 95F without air conditioner and 65F with it. The PD has a notably temp change because of this.

Some of the methods mentioned in this thread are a "can koozie", sock, etc. to increase temp and a fan on the unit to decrease. Acolyte of Zinglon has an adjustable power supply for precise adjustments. Let's put my money where my mouth is... searching.... success! http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=2388

:)

It's been too long since I've posted some PD love in here! They're fed fresh treats every day. Have a fancy myrtle kit on the way and super excited. :D Thank you Tom and Pammy!

vtac,

wolf torn

k looks like it should be here today!!!

now I need glass for this baby!!!

should i just go with the EHLE 250ml bong with diffuser ?

I really wanted an inline bubbler but can't seem to find anything out there for around $140 or less.

wolf torn,

Purple-Days

Pammy and I are moving our household and shop. :party:

Lot's to do and a long move and then reset household and shop. :buzz:

Expect limited e-mail contact till Sept. 5, no e-mail from Sept 5 till probably Sept 15th or later.

Purple-Days,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Tom and Pammy, I wish you great happiness with your move.....
Thanks for being great friends.

jeffp,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Oh wow!! New place and new shop! That sounds both exciting and overwhelming!!

Congratulations on the new digs!! Good luck with the move!! I hope everything goes smooth as possible ;)

Lo,

lwien

Moving is sooooo much fun. :rolleyes:

But then again, it sounds like an upgrade. Best of luck to you guys.

lwien,
Top Bottom