Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

sour

bcleez said:
Just pulled my 1st stem ever of my brand new PD & my first time vaping. Awesome taste & feeling great!

Great craftmanship! & well worth the wait:)

Ill add more later as i have 2 stems lined up and an epic breakfast to cook :p
Awesome! looking forward to seeing how you liked it after a few stems and a good breakfast!

sour,

Purple-Days

Thanks folks. :)

Doing well, one eye wildly dilated and not used to coordinating with the other, has a stitch in it. :ko: No big deal though, grateful to see. Can't stand sitting on my butt. ;) But, no dust or lifting for a few days. Then back to work, but dust free work and goggles for at least a week. Lots of eye drops.

Worked the dusty work right up till Thursday night (several long days) to keep production on a decent schedule. Metal work and plastic will start back on Monday, till then Pammy has to keep the leash pretty tight. Supposed to be off a week, but the Doc is cool and knows I won't do it, so compromises and says,"OK", to light duty (probably why I get a stitch and others don't).

Purple-Days,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I'm sure it's hard to sit on your butt... I hope Pammy can keep you resting so you can heal quickly though. I am sure that the dusty work would not be good straight away... Be well!!

Lo,

sour

Purple-Days said:
Thanks folks. :)

Doing well, one eye wildly dilated and not used to coordinating with the other, has a stitch in it. :ko: No big deal though, grateful to see. Can't stand sitting on my butt. ;) But, no dust or lifting for a few days. Then back to work, but dust free work and goggles for at least a week. Lots of eye drops.

Worked the dusty work right up till Thursday night (several long days) to keep production on a decent schedule. Metal work and plastic will start back on Monday, till then Pammy has to keep the leash pretty tight. Supposed to be off a week, but the Doc is cool and knows I won't do it, so compromises and says,"OK", to light duty (probably why I get a stitch and others don't).
Glad to hear your doing good! Vision is such a great thing we take for granted, glad to see your taking care and letting it heal. peace

sour,

bcleez

You might get addicted to eye drops! I had eye surgery before and was given some type of "real tears" stuff and created an eye drop addiction. It feels so good.

Love the new PD have been getting ripped all day with my wife. Can't believe the efficiency, and this is from a heavy heavy smoker. My first vape and I can't say how happy I am! I love this thing. My wife and I had the old V on dvr from syfy a few weeks ago and have just had a great relaxing day with our new friend.

bcleez,

t00fatt

Tom hope your recovering well and actually resting. I've got a question for you though. When I have taken my PD around showing her off, everyone is always impressed by her performance but they can't seem to stop complaining about the loose fit of the stems in the HE. I know there must be a good reason behind it, did the eterra have a similar design? :peace:

t00fatt,

Purple-Days

Recovering well, both eyes are leaning to work together again. :uhoh:

The ID of the Heat Exchanger tube is about .02" (two one-hundredths) larger than the OD of the vapor tube. That's one one-hundredth of an inch on either side of the vapor tube. Making the fit tighter would make mating the two pieces more difficult. I think folks don't think through the idea of a tight fit... you would need perfect alignment to mate the pieces. And since they are impressed by performance, maybe the fit is right. :cool:

Purple-Days,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
the fit is fine and well thought out...obviously.
my only issue is that once i start vaping i sometimes miss the heat exchanger tube, I have to poke around a little to mate it, but I'm getting better at it,
and sometimes i forget I'm holding the vapor tube and it drops.

My friend was over before and this street guy who distributes vegetables dropped by, and my friend recounted the exchange I had with the street guy:
ME: So would you say that the vaporizer gives you a more cerebral kind of high?
HIM: Yeah, that shit get you fucked up.

glad you're recovering Tom...

jeffp,

lwien

Purple-Days said:
Recovering well, both eyes are leaning to work together again. :uhoh:
That's great Tom. Much better than leaving Pammy to partner up with Cross-Eyed Mary..... :brow:

Or maybe her attention is drawn by Aqualung, who watches through the railings .........

lwien,

moreandrew

just want to say you guys sold me on this thing months ago my girl ordered it for me before my birthday sadly that has since past in late october (she didn't heed my warnings about a wait list) but I'm so stoked to get it in early december lol am waiting patiently and also just want to say that I've been really impressed with tom's interactions with his customers on this forum.
you're awesome dude but I've quit buying herb because it seems like anything I smoke before I get the pd will be like wasted so I'm seriously dying here I know you're doing your best man make mine extra special I know it'll be worth the wait.
also thanks for not passing off the labor on a bunch of mexicans or something who'll wind up making an inferior product even though that means I have to wait what seems like an eternity I know that I'll appreciate it in the end.

I'm dedicating my first toke to you buddy you're my hero.

moreandrew,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
moreandrew said:
just want to say you guys sold me on this thing months ago my girl ordered it for me before my birthday sadly that has since past in late october (she didn't heed my warnings about a wait list) but I'm so stoked to get it in early december lol am waiting patiently and also just want to say that I've been really impressed with tom's interactions with his customers on this forum.
you're awesome dude but I've quit buying herb because it seems like anything I smoke before I get the pd will be like wasted so I'm seriously dying here I know you're doing your best man make mine extra special I know it'll be worth the wait.
also thanks for not passing off the labor on a bunch of mexicans or something who'll wind up making an inferior product even though that means I have to wait what seems like an eternity I know that I'll appreciate it in the end.

I'm dedicating my first toke to you buddy you're my hero.
I'd say... Don't quit buying herb, buy it now and have it saved in a mason Jar for when your PD gets here.... that way you don't get stuck without when you PD arrives. And if you end up with a nice collection of bud waiting for you, while you wait for your PD too arrive, you can experiment and see how long it takes you too get through your stash once you do get your PD

DevoTheStrange,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Glad to hear your recovering well Tom!!! That is good :D

I just ordered my 2nd PD.... Love my first one SO much I can't imagine being without one! I waited so I would not be in the way of holiday people but now.... Couldn't stand it any longer, back on the list :D

Thank you for your hard work Tom!! I enjoy my PD EVERY DAY :peace:

Lo,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
think i am going too have too order a second one at the beginning of the year.. moving my back and forth from here too work tends too kill my power supplies. Be nice too have it where I dont have too unplug anything. Just have one where I am going. One for home.. and one for work...

DevoTheStrange,

pbmagnet4

Hey guys, so im on week five outta nine XD. i have kind of a shipping question though. I work all day and im not to familiar with the postal service; but can i leave a sign on my door saying to leave the package? Or will i have to wait through the long line at the post office to pick it up :/?

pbmagnet4,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
it all depends on where you live. in my case sometimes packages are left at my apartment door unless signature is required.
sometimes a neighbor is asked to take it, and a note that it's left with a neighbor is left.
or sometimes there's a slip on my door, even if signature isn't required.
it's hit and miss, depends on the carrier.
if you get a note, just call the post office (the phone number on the slip) and schedule redelivery and state you want it left at the door if not home.

merrymailmanbig.jpg

jeffp,

max

Out to lunch
It'll be delivered Priority Mail. All my PM deliveries are left in my mailbox or on the front porch. Inform your PO branch if it's too large for your box and you want it left at your door.

max,

Purple-Days

Purple-Days sends all PD kits to Amazon for Vapenow. To the best of my knowledge Amazon uses Fed-Ex Ground shipping and the Amazon depot is in Indiana. I say that, because the folks in the availability thread seem to be saying Fed-Ex, and all the stuff we have ever received from Amazon has come Fed-Ex (I think???).

Purple-Days ships accessories via Priority Mail or First Class Mail.

2w57jon.jpg

New to the PD family, a matching cherry holder, in the classic PD shape. Full leather bottom, your choice of Paisley or Purple leathers, and logo or not.
http://purple-days.com/Other_Stuff.html

Purple-Days,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Shit Tom. My two matching Wild Turkey free holiday glasses have served as my stem holders since I got my PD. But that matching cherry does look nice... I'll probably order one if stems are currently available at the site. Can never have too many. I am planning on finishing my MZ vs. PD review this evening finally also if any are interested check the lounge in a few......

IAmKrazy2,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
yeah that is really beautiful, i have to say.
i'm using a very small clay flower pot (tiny terra cotta pot, 1-1/2" (tall)) as my tube holder which fits the bill.
AAAAAgkVqwcAAAAAAQKWOg.jpg

jeffp,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I do like it. But it only looks to hold 3 stems, and for $50 i would need 4 of them to hold all my stems.... one might be nice, but i'll stick to my wild turkey shorty glasses for now....

IAmKrazy2,

Lucic77

Just a heads up. My PD arrived about 20 minutes ago from amazon delivered via UPS, not USPS not FedEx for what it's worth.

Warming up now. :D

Lucic77,

Purple-Days

Hmm, I guess they use both (wasn't sure at all). Must depend on where the delivery is and who gives them the best rate. So, UPS or Fed-Ex(???).

Purple-Days,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I have had Amazon items come from USPS UPS and Fed-Ex. I assume they use the cheapest in any given situation.

IAmKrazy2,
Top Bottom