Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonjohnson

I just learned of this thread. PLEASE ADD ME TO THE DATA.

I ordered mine on January 26 of this year.

Jason Johnson
ORDER # 3887
Original CHerry WOOd (either style)

I kind of expected it to arrive this month sometime, but NOW I THINK I SHOULD GO BUY SOMETHING TO HOLD ME OVER...

I can't keep using the VOLCANO all the damn time (wasteful)

jasonjohnson,

max

Out to lunch
That last word tells me you'll love the PD jason. I've used a lot of different models, including the herbalAire. And as efficient as a herbie is, I always seemed to go through a lot of herb with it. The same goes, to some degree, for any vape with a large bowl (most any full size whip vape). I think you'll find yourself using quite a bit less with the PD.

If you want a nice, affordable vape while you're waiting, I'd suggest the Launch Box. If you're careful to load small amounts, it can be very efficient. Don't expect big hits or much visible vapor with a small load, just grind real fine and go on the effects rather than feeling the hit or seeing exhaled vapor.

Now. Back on topic. ;)

max,

jasonjohnson

max said:
That last word tells me you'll love the PD jason. I've used a lot of different models, including the herbalAire. And as efficient as a herbie is, I always seemed to go through a lot of herb with it. The same goes, to some degree, for any vape with a large bowl (most any full size whip vape). I think you'll find yourself using quite a bit less with the PD.

If you want a nice, affordable vape while you're waiting, I'd suggest the Launch Box. If you're careful to load small amounts, it can be very efficient. Don't expect big hits or much visible vapor with a small load, just grind real fine and go on the effects rather than feeling the hit or seeing exhaled vapor.

Now. Back on topic. ;)
YEs i bought one of those, but i keep burning the batteries out.

I've ruined like 12 batteries !

THey told me that i should NOT USE A 15 minute charger.
They told me that i should alternate between 2 batteries for each bowl
If you have to charge the batteries 8 hours for 3 hits,
It's not worth it imo.

Good idea and good gimmick, but Not worth the MONEY IMO

almost 200 with batteries, chargers, etc...

IS THERE a BATTERY THREAD FOR THE LAUNCH BOX ?

jasonjohnson,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
updated through post by geist

Highest Known Confirmed/Completed Shipment: adamischillen #3305 ordered 11/28 / geist #3300 ordered 11/27 received 4/9
Lowest Known Number Awaiting Processing Confirmation: oldhippy41 #3289 ordered 11/25
Expected Wait Time: 19+ weeks

orange=confirmed processing (order changed to fba)
red=confirmed shipping (received shipping confirmation e-mail)
yellow=status unknown

Current Known Wait List:
oldhippy41 #3289 ordered 11/25
cville #3292
adamischillen #3305 ordered 11/28
ejance #3335 ordered 12/1
digitalxdream #3393 ordered 12/5
lex1489 #3394 ordered 12/6
elhoel #3418 ordered 12/8
mauison #3422 ordered 12/8
xero #3502 ordered 12/15
jofroxp #3538
icanreadgood #3555 ordered 12/22
greenroses #3581 ordered 12/24
dutchroller01 #3606 ordered 12/28
slick64 #3610 ordered 12/26 (? maybe 12/28)
commit #3615 ordered 12/28
d232 #3619 ordered 12/29
sacalamota #3658 1/1
diabeticgonewild #3684 ordered 1/4
donkdafied #3688
blearybear #3738
bags #3822 ordered 1/19
neilito #3859 ordered 1/22
yada #3864 ordered 1/23
jasonjohnson #3887 ordered 1/26
infrinitee #3892 ordered 1/26
bkram #3968 ordered 2/3
mrschyguy #3975 ordered 2/3
edgar #4018 ordered 2/9

Canada Wait List:
hangin' with mr cooper #3501 12/15
jimbo #3953 ordered 2/1

SSS,

elhoel

jasonjohnson said:
max said:

Now. Back on topic. ;)

It's not worth it imo.

i think any of the maha chargers, the quick ones 1-2 hour ones are pretty awesome

forget the eneloop stuff, 2700mh or w/e capacity batteries with their chargers

2+ trenches(not hits) per battery

my batteries have taken a beating so far, if you wear those down then i dunno wut to tell you lol

but i think they're really good

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=176P6JXXYQ27XVCJ06JC

boom even comes with 8, the lb is a great portable vape(desktop vapes are another class)

and with this charger you should be super set

back to topic now! lol

elhoel,

ejance

anyone care to place a wager on the over/under for the date of the next fba/shipped pds? :D
i am thinking monday, considering tom said he had already shipped out units to vapenow in his post on the 29th!:brow:

ejance,

jasonjohnson

elhoel said:
jasonjohnson said:
max said:

Now. Back on topic. ;)

It's not worth it imo.

i think any of the maha chargers, the quick ones 1-2 hour ones are pretty awesome

forget the eneloop stuff, 2700mh or w/e capacity batteries with their chargers

2+ trenches(not hits) per battery

my batteries have taken a beating so far, if you wear those down then i dunno wut to tell you lol

but i think they're really good

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=176P6JXXYQ27XVCJ06JC

boom even comes with 8, the lb is a great portable vape(desktop vapes are another class)

and with this charger you should be super set

back to topic now! lol
THANKS
I will try that charger. ANd buy even MORE batteries...

IS THERE A BATTERY THREAD ?? CAN WE MAKE ONE ??

i love huge quotes :D:uhoh::uhoh:

jasonjohnson,

elhoel

Digitalxdream said:
about 1 week or 2, (response from vapenow peeps in regards to my order)
Until it ships?!

So we won't have any shipments...for 5-6 weeks total?

feels like we've stopped like what is going on?

elhoel,

Purple-Days

Units are moving through the system. Nothing has stopped, a few gears slipped, and time from manufacturer to end buyer has increased a little, but not much... lost shipments will be a thing of the past. Next batch to Vapenow is nearly ready, and another is well on it's way. These shipments go in waves. Each process takes a certain amount of time, and we try to do 'big' batches of items at a time (till you need to stop and do something else), sometimes lots of bodies are bored and waiting, or another item ready to go. But for efficiency you have to work in batches. Not just finish the next order and move to the next. Building one at a time is slower than building in bunches. I am working on 30 PDs at a time now. And will do the same for about 14 weeks or so til we wipe out this waiting list. Back to work... ;)

Post 1600, thanks to all for your support ! :2c: :D

Purple-Days,

elhoel

Purple-Days said:
Units are moving through the system. Nothing has stopped, a few gears slipped, and time from manufacturer to end buyer has increased a little, but not much... lost shipments will be a thing of the past. Next batch to Vapenow is nearly ready, and another is well on it's way. These shipments go in waves. Each process takes a certain amount of time, and we try to do 'big' batches of items at a time (till you need to stop and do something else), sometimes lots of bodies are bored and waiting, or another item ready to go. But for efficiency you have to work in batches. Not just finish the next order and move to the next. Building one at a time is slower than building in bunches. I am working on 30 PDs at a time now. And will do the same for about 14 weeks or so til we wipe out this waiting list. Back to work... ;)

Post 1600, thanks to all for your support ! :2c: :D
coooooool

thanks so much for the update man

grats on 1600 lol

elhoel,

D232

Has anyone tried to get an anonymous list of PD order numbers from vapenow? Probably impossible, but would be great for a super-accurate waiting list.

D232,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Please remove my two orders from the list (#4182 and #4342). I have changed my mind about ordering these and decided to go a different route.

Sorry this doesn't free up a space or two for you guys, since I was last on the list anyway. :|

momofthegoons,

Xero

Tom this might sound cheesy but I mean it. Keep up the good work and thanks for all your hard work.

Xero,

Purple-Days

Thanks Xero.

momofthegoons, contact VapeNow.com to cancel your order. I am sure they will be very helpful. Posting in a forum will not cancel your order.

Purple-Days,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
momofthegoons, contact VapeNow.com to cancel your order. I am sure they will be very helpful. Posting in a forum will not cancel your order.
Thanks Tom, I know that. I was only letting SSS know to remove me from the list. :cool:

momofthegoons,

Purple-Days

Oh, yeah I just realized it. Slow on the uptake from some severe Clear Dome Glass. Woot. Sorry, momofthegoons. I see it now...

Yes the Clear Dome Glass or Revolverre Glassworks pieces arrived today. Just Beautiful stuff. Check out his work. :cool:

Purple-Days,

AdamIsChillen

FINALLY!!!!!!

AdamIsChillen
ORDER 3305
Order 11/28

Got an email that it is route!!

Fucked up part.......... Got busted with a gram of hash (happens to be a felony) in good ole Cali on vacation. The ounce of medical grade herb that i didnt even get to taste was a fucking ticket!!!!! Evenutally it was dropped to a misdemanor, but now I have court ordered drug classes with radnom drug testing!

So on with the wait........

AdamIsChillen,

OldHippy41

Adam... wow. I wonder what our government intends to teach you about "drugs" in your court mandated "drug class". I suppose on the bright side, you can pretty much count on some comedy when it comes time to talk about the dangers of MJ. Did they get lucky at a traffic stop or something?

We need to build a bunch of franchised waterworld-style islands in international waters surrounding the US, where people can go on real vacation without flying all the way to an MJ friendly nation. I think they have cruises for this purpose, but who doesn't want the waterworld experience at the same time, am I right? :brow:

..Course we could always just pressure our congress people to let us do it in our FRICKEN HOMES. Where are the forefathers when you need em :(

Reeling myself back on topic, I also just checked email and was like :o

Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 3:16 AM
Order Number: 3289
Your order has been updated to the following status:
New status: Shipped
19 weeks-ish

OldHippy41,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
We need to build a bunch of franchised waterworld-style islands in international waters surrounding the US, where people can go on real vacation without flying all the way to an MJ friendly nation. I think they have cruises for this purpose, but who doesn't want the waterworld experience at the same time, am I right?
Sign me up!!

Adam, both a congratulations and an I'm sorry! I hope your wait ends soon :)

Lo,

geist

Ordered 11/27 #3300
Email confirming shipping 04/06
PD in hands 04/09
Plugged in and warming up, only 45 minutes of wait time left :D

geist,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom