edgar #4018 ordered 2/9
momofthegoons #4182 ordered 2/24

Canada Wait List:
sudo_high #2949 ordered 10/19
hangin' with mr cooper #3501 12/15
jimbo #3953 ordered 2/1

SSS,

sour

SSS here is an update. My PD arrived today! I guess my tracking number problem really didn't matter and it was on it's way the whole time. Unboxing it was something I cherished, seeing all the items included and the care that was put into it made me real happy. Right now it's warming up for later tonight. I'll post some pics and my review later on in the Purple Days Experience. Totally made my Monday evening into pure gold!

sour,

PerseusStoned

I'm getting so excited I can barely wait. I just hope it gets here before my girlfriend does (in a non-mail order bride type of manner :p).

PerseusStoned,

BUZZHEAD

JEFF
Right behind you pstoned, order # 3248, should be getting real close. Fuck i'm getting excited.:brow::p:lol::D

Order #3248 11/20

BUZZHEAD,

ejance

i KNOWWWWWWWWW the feeling. bring it.
i have my grinder coming in the mail so ill have it ready ;)

ejance,

elhoel

yup its gettin thurr guys

i feel like this is somehow remotely appropriate to ask in the availability thread but

where can you get the wooden......container things? one of the review videos has em but i can't seem to find em on the site....

elhoel,

jimbo

winterize
If you mean the Billie bowls,I think you get them on the purple days site, in accessories...

jimbo,

sour

Now that I've got my PD I want a Billy bowl, is there a waiting time for them also?

sour,

PerseusStoned

Still frantically waiting for "lo" to deliver the good news :)

I'm checking more often then I am even on this site.

PerseusStoned,

BUZZHEAD

JEFF
Guys take a look at SSS list, my names getting closer to the top, i figure 3 to 5 days, that baby should shipping. I getting soooo freaken excited :D :brow: :cool: :peace:

BUZZHEAD,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
#3200--just checked VapeNow...no change in status...still "pending". Looks like no shipments to anybody on the "SSS" list this week. :(

Sinclue,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
i think it was 2 weeks between the last set of shipments. if that is the case with this next batch then i will add that information to the list.

SSS,

Derf

Derf said:
Why don't ya'll just order the pandora kit... its cheaper and will get to you sooner? Is there a question here?

Mod note: The Pandora is a kit, which requires assembly. Not everyone wants to build a PD. ;) Posts in this thread don't have to be a question, but they should be on topic. Your post is not. :/
if you want to wait 4+ months and pay an extra $50 because you don't know how to spend 30 minutes putting it together, that's your choice. Any interest in paying me $175 for pre-assembled pandora kits?

Derf,

PerseusStoned

No update, just wanted to refresh the list further in the thread.

Highest Known Confirmed Shipment: shadowlink12 #3172 Ordered 11/14 Shipped 2/24
Lowest Known Number Awaiting Confirmation: lo #3197 ordered 11/15
Expected Wait Time: 16+ weeks

orange=confirmed processing
red=confirmed shipping
yellow=status unknown

Current Known Wait List:
lo #3197 ordered 11/15
sinclue #3200 ordered 11/17
perseusstoned #3224 ordered 11/18
bodhi #3232 ordered 11/19
buzzhead #3248 ordered 11/20
cville #3292
ejance #3335 ordered 12/1
lex1489 #3394 ordered 12/6
elhoel #3418 ordered 12/8
xero #3502 ordered 12/15
jofroxp #3538
icanreadgood #3555 ordered 12/22
greenroses #3581 ordered 12/24
slick64 #3610 ordered 12/26
commit #3615 ordered 12/28
d232 #3619 ordered 12/29
sacalamota #3658 1/1
diabeticgonewild #3684 ordered 1/4
donkdafied #3688
blearybear #3738
bags #3822
neilito #3859 ordered 1/25
yada #3864 ordered 1/23
bkram #3968 ordered 2/3
mrschyguy #3975 ordered 2/3
edgar #4018 ordered 2/9
momofthegoons #4182 ordered 2/24

Canada Wait List:
sudo_high #2949 ordered 10/19
hangin' with mr cooper #3501 12/15
jimbo #3953 ordered 2/1

PerseusStoned,

PerseusStoned

Derf said:
if you want to wait 4+ months and pay an extra $50 because you don't know how to spend 30 minutes putting it together, that's your choice. Any interest in paying me $175 for pre-assembled pandora kits?
Pretty much everyone before 3700 never had the choice of the Pandora kit, seeing as how it was only recently announced. I would have taken advantage of it if I had known, but most of us have been waiting over 10 weeks now. Seems pretty silly for me to wait longer (2-4 weeks for delivery; I guess I'm assuming I'll be getting my PD within 2 now) for something that requires more work and a little discount, doesn't it?

PerseusStoned,

max

Out to lunch
Derf said:
Derf said:
Why don't ya'll just order the pandora kit... its cheaper and will get to you sooner? Is there a question here?

Mod note: The Pandora is a kit, which requires assembly. Not everyone wants to build a PD. ;) Posts in this thread don't have to be a question, but they should be on topic. Your post is not. :/
Since that was my mod note, you must be responding to me. Implying that anyone who doesn't go for a Pandora kit 'doesn't know how to put one together in 30 min.', qualifies as trolling IMO, so I suggest you keep your opinion on this topic to yourself. And the price difference is $30, not $50.

max,

bodhi

I hope some Jokers buying Pandora Kits and trying to put them together as original PD's to sell them doesn't become the norm. Tom I think the Pandora kits should be marked so no one tries to pass off anything as a PD made by Tom (like mine will be #3232). It seems you expected this to happen by selecting the name Pandora, who knows...I am happily, patiently waiting for my PD. Haters go away. I doubt too many people here are going to want to take $$ from supporting Purple Days and give it to a parasite or asshole, hypothetically.

bodhi,

lwien

bodhi said:
I doubt too many people here are going to want to take $$ from supporting Purple Days and give it to a parasite...........
Hmmm............are Todd and Derf one in the same? (just bitch-slapped myself for making such a stupid comment...........sorry :uhoh:)

lwien,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
The Pandora has a different logo on body and a different leather bottom. There will be no mistaking a Pandora ;)

Lo,

PerseusStoned

bodhi said:
<snip>I doubt too many people here are going to want to take $$ from supporting Purple Days and give it to a parasite or asshole, hypothetically.
To be fair (although you did seem to understand this, based on the way the rest of your post was worded, so forgive me if I'm being redundant), it seems perfectly fair to assemble other people's Pandoras for cash. Whether or not this should be fair as a practice (i.e. a company selling pre-assembled "Pandoras" for $40 more) is debatable; I'd hate for Tom's business to be affected by someone doing this (unless, of course, he welcomes the change in pace, he'll still be making money off of them).

Should this be discussed further in another thread (as far as anyone else's opinions are concerned)?

Just so you know lo, (due to your position in PD waiting time) every time I see you post in this thread my heart starts beating rapidly.

PerseusStoned,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Just so you know lo, (due to your position in PD waiting time) every time I see you post in this thread my heart starts beating rapidly.
LMAO! That cracked me up! Sorry to say status still pending but I will be sure to post when status changes.

Lo,

neilito

Just wanted to add that neilito #3859 was ordered on January 25th, for the good of the list. It'll be a while for me but I'm looking forward to the pleasant surprise. In the mean time I'll vape it up with my other device so that I forget about the PD that will arrive ever so unexpectedly some random afternoon. (Peace, y'all)

neilito,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom