Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

icanreadgood

i want to give a big *golf clap* to commit. this man, you can tell, has a really deep breadth of knowledge about business theories.

icanreadgood,

TheGame

Commit said:
as a business student who is taking courses in factory processes and outsourcing, and after seeing his production videos, I think
Commit said:
its my professional opinion.
student ? professional

/tom's company makes $$, ain't broke don't fix.

TheGame,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
updated through post by thegame

Last Confirmed Shipment: sci-fi-dude #3075 Ordered 11/3 Shipped 2/10
Lowest Known Numbers Awaiting Confirmation: sour #3083 ordered 11/3
Expected Wait Time: 14-15 weeks

orange=confirmed processing
red=confirmed shipping

Current Known Wait List:
sour #3083 ordered 11/3
hookem13 #3102 ordered 11/5
nobilo #3125 ordered 11/8
thegame #3144 ordered 11/10
ledados #3164 ordered 11/13
shadowlink12 #3172 ordered 11/14
lo #3197 ordered 11/15
sinclue #3200 ordered 11/17
perseusstoned #3224 ordered 11/18
bodhi #3232 ordered 11/19
buzzhead #3248 ordered 11/20
cville #3292
ejance #3335 ordered 12/1
lex1489 #3394 ordered 12/6
elhoel #3418 ordered 12/8
xero #3502 ordered 12/15
jofroxp #3538
greenroses #3581 ordered 12/24
slick64 #3610 ordered 12/26
commit #3615 ordered 12/28
d232 #3619 ordered 12/29
sacalamota #3658 1/1
diabeticgonewild #3684 ordered 1/4
donkdafied #3688
blearybear #3738
bags #3822
neilito #3859
yada #3864 ordered 1/23
bkram #3968 ordered 2/3
mrschyguy #3975 ordered 2/3
edgar #4018 ordered 2/9

Canada Wait List:
sudo_high #2949 ordered 10/19
jimbo #3953 ordered 2/1

SSS,

max

Out to lunch
I've updated the original post (rules post) in this thread to add this-

Please do not use this thread to make recommendations on how Tom can expand his business to produce more PDs in a shorter period of time. ;)

If you think you have an idea that Tom would be interested in, and hasn't considered, you're probably wrong, but his company does have an email address. This forum is not the place to offer business plans for an existing vape manufacturer.

max,

SSS

stickstones said:
SSS...I think your order status updates should be in the availability thread, yes?
is this not the availability thread?

SSS,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
max said:
I've updated the original post (rules post) in this thread to add this-

Please do not use this thread to make recommendations on how Tom can expand his business to produce more PDs in a shorter period of time. ;)

If you think you have an idea that Tom would be interested in, and hasn't considered, you're probably wrong, but his company does have an email address. This forum is not the place to offer business plans for an existing vape manufacturer.
AMEN!
(Its Sunday after all)
:peace:

Sinclue,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
Damn (now it's monday) - i was hoping to pick up some business advice on competing with free (i.e. china).

Hippie Dickie,

ledados

Hey All, In a previous post there were anticipated arrival dates in a well compiled list (thanks!). I was wondering if any of the guys on the top of the list got any kind of official correspondence from VN yet?

ledados,

SSS

ledados said:
Hey All, In a previous post there were anticipated arrival dates in a well compiled list (thanks!). I was wondering if any of the guys on the top of the list got any kind of official correspondence from VN yet?
my recent list is current. any anticipated arrival date is pure speculation and not based on any correspondence.

SSS,

ledados

SSS great job on the list. I knew the dates were pure speculation. I was wondering if the four confirmed ppl on the list above me had heard anything about their order.

ledados,

SSS

ledados said:
SSS great job on the list. I knew the dates were pure speculation. I was wondering if the four confirmed ppl on the list above me had heard anything about their order.
if things change i will update the list asap.

SSS,

sour

I just checked mine: #3083 (I'm at top of our list) and it hasn't changed yet. I think mine is really close so I'll check it again each day.

sour,

sour

My order status changed to "02/23/2010 Processing fba"

So mine will be arriving soon!

sour,

ShadowLink12

Activist
Order #3172, "2/23/2010 fba". I can't even believe it, what roughly is the wait time once the order status changes to this? There was a package at the door when I got home and I freaked out, and was so sad when it wasn't my pd.

ShadowLink12,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom