Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

indigal

Amongst the corn
Lucic77 said:
lo said:
:D Congratulations.... It's coming soon! Happy for you :D
Thanks man. I am so ripped right now. I love this thing! I'll post some pics later. My unit is great so far. The clip didn't need to be set, nothing rattling, good grain, etc.

I love the Paisley bottom. This thing looks great and no one would ever know what it was.
:D

Happy for you!

You will become VERY attached, very quickly. ;)

indigal,

Nchomsky

Order 3161. Husband took way to long to order my PD :p. Looks like it will be here quite a bit after my b-day. Can't wait!!

Nchomsky,

Purple-Days

Just back from the Eye Doc. This one may be even better than the last (reading the chart). Been back in the shop the last couple of days doing non-dusty stuff, metal and plastic. Had a group of PDs ready before the op. but needed tubes to go with, so... Hoping to wrap the shipment up and get it out in the morning.

Purple-Days,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
That's great news! Way to plan ahead. Looking forward to it. Plausible to be out in the next 2-3 weeks depending on shipment size and how many orders are actually in front of me at Vapenow HQ. So excited. Can't wait to have it sittin' on my window sill out here.

The_Other_Shoe,

tomitface

Purple-Days said:
Just back from the Eye Doc. This one may be even better than the last (reading the chart). Been back in the shop the last couple of days doing non-dusty stuff, metal and plastic. Had a group of PDs ready before the op. but needed tubes to go with, so... Hoping to wrap the shipment up and get it out in the morning.
glad to hear your well and kicking. those eyes should come in handy for the massive Christmas load you're probably facing. thumbs up for perfect PD's

tomitface,

xaustinx

Yay for Tom getting better!

Well, 9 weeks was yesterday (order 2685), I would be totally stoked to get it before Thanksgiving but I think thats only gonna happen if Im in the next batch, but regardless, Im getting close and cant wait!

xaustinx,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
Damn Austin, you're exactly a week ahead of me and that constituted 85 vapenow orders. I know it would be hard and not likely but how cool would it be to actually know how many were in line before you. Just saying it would be cool, not saying it should be done.

The_Other_Shoe,

Nchomsky

Dont worry im way behind you Austin :p. Maybe there isn't many PD orders in front of me.

Nchomsky,

tomitface

starting week 11...said 7 when i ordered. not frustrated just anxious. i mean cmon alreadyy :(

tomitface,

VT_killah1

I ordered mine September 20th. I thought it was supposed to be 7 weeks, I'm getting ancy haha :(. Order number 2717, praying it didn't get lost or something.

From looking at the last few pages, it looks as if my status should have changed by now = /. If I got skipped I think I might cry haha.

P.S. saw in the past few pages that whoever makes them had to have a procedure. Best of luck, I'll hope for a speedy recovery.

VT_killah1,

Lucic77

tomitface said:
starting week 11...said 7 when i ordered. not frustrated just anxious. i mean cmon alreadyy :(
I am sure it's coming soon. Mine was finally fulfilled during week 11. I got a big review coming soon. :)

Lucic77,

tomitface

Lucic77 said:
tomitface said:
I am sure it's coming soon. Mine was finally fulfilled during week 11. I got a big review coming soon. :)
i'd hope so...i just hope tom had a safe recovery after all, health is quite important.

I mean, isn't that why were all here in the first place?

tomitface,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
VT_killah1 said:
I ordered mine September 20th. I thought it was supposed to be 7 weeks, I'm getting ancy haha :(. Order number 2717, praying it didn't get lost or something.

From looking at the last few pages, it looks as if my status should have changed by now = /. If I got skipped I think I might cry haha.

P.S. saw in the past few pages that whoever makes them had to have a procedure. Best of luck, I'll hope for a speedy recovery.
I am only a few days after you 9/23 it was on 7 when we ordered, but of course that is subject to change... should be changed now definitely, considering, more people are ordering for holidays and so forth, at least I would assume. Definitely not skipped, I think they got just about right up to 2600-ish in last order number, and Tom said he sent out a batch recently. I think amazon should get them soon, and we should see where we are at. I'm hoping it isn't too much longer, but I have only been saying that since week 5 i think. My 9th week finishes weds. really looking forward to this. Was hoping it would be here before basketball when I ordered, wrong completely. But, I really want it now, practices are killing my lungs.

The_Other_Shoe,

tomitface

no pd this week.

well this ends week 11. Coming up on exactly three months wait. said 7 when i ordered.

tomitface,

Purple-Days

To those who are struggling through a longer than expected wait:

In case you didn't read it earlier in this thread... at the time the expected wait was listed as '7 weeks' (late August early September)... there was no way to anticipate two deaths in the family, an unexpected trip to San Francisco, and my last eye surgery (not scheduled at that time and not expected till 2010). Plus a couple of other days lost for other reasons.

When you work 7 days a week there is no 'weekend' to make up for lost time. Lost days are gone forever. And since I am the only 'worker' there is no backup to take over for me when I am forced to take off (in case you didn't know).

Purple-Days,

Ash

vaporist
No worries, Tom. The way I see it you could very easily bring the wait list down to nothing. But, I wonder how high you'd have to raise the price to do that. $$ :o $$
Thanks for for keeping the PD at a price where (eventually) it can be enjoyed by the masses.

I also totally understand that sh*t happens, and I can relate to the trauma and inconvenience of unexpected surgery. There's noothing like a turn through the US healthscare system to rearrange your appointment book. :bang:
And, my condolences as well.

I am one of those folks who ordered in early September, but DW and I will be waiting patiently and sending out good vibes. :wave:

Ash,

VT_killah1

Purple-Days said:
To those who are struggling through a longer than expected wait:

In case you didn't read it earlier in this thread... at the time the expected wait was listed as '7 weeks' (late August early September)... there was no way to anticipate two deaths in the family, an unexpected trip to San Francisco, and my last eye surgery (not scheduled at that time and not expected till 2010). Plus a couple of other days lost for other reasons.

When you work 7 days a week there is no 'weekend' to make up for lost time. Lost days are gone forever. And since I am the only 'worker' there is no backup to take over for me when I am forced to take off (in case you didn't know).
I hear you, I myself have just recovered from a few months of terrible health and I lost my uncle who I was very close with. Wasn't trying to seem pushy or anything with my post I just really hope I get it soon heh. Everyone that has one seems to be in love with it.

VT_killah1,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
One day I am going to log into Vapenow and see my status updated. Until then I can only wait excitedly. Hope all that fiddling with accessories isn't taking too much time. Just kidding, do whatever the hell you want, except stop manufacturing before I get mine :lol:.

Anyone have any tips on waiting besides just putting out of my mind, because that obviously isn't happening any time soon. And just as a brief up date, just finished week 10 day 70 was today.

Tom, please don't misinterpret the above material. I understand what you have been through and that you are working hard. I'm just relieving my excitement somewhere.

The_Other_Shoe,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom