Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowLink12

Activist
This forum is just making my wait painful. I was all prepared for the long haul, but now I feel like it is going to be an eternity. I am only number 3172, but I only ordered a few weeks ago, knowing I would be waiting well into the new year. Luckily I have my extreme to keep me company until it comes. I am being realistic and hoping for February, but I realize given everything Tom has been going through that even that may be reaching.

Keep up the good work Tom, it is the philosophy behind the Purple Days, even more than the unit itself, that made me want to order one, so I am more than willing to stick out the wait, however long it may be. Remember your own health and well being are more important then appeasing the masses.:peace:

ShadowLink12,

flyingonkites

damn i'm like a hundred orders after you and you still haven't gotten yours.
how fast do these numbers go up? what number is it even up to right now?

flyingonkites,

Ash

vaporist
I think not every order is for a PD, but it is VapeNow's top seller, according to their site. I seem to recall that the last confirmed shipment in this thread was around number 2600, but I'm not sure. Hang in there.

Ash,

sour

I still have a while to wait, but sometime in Jan or Feb!

Order Number: 3083
Date Ordered: Tuesday 03 November, 2009

sour,

xaustinx

oh man, i cant wait to experience that statement jeff,

lately ive just been hittin the bong, so much smoother than the vg

im sure my pd will soon replace my bong as my daily driver though

xaustinx,

bcleez

To all those waiting it is worth it.

I was in your boat a few weeks ago 11+ in and I was miserable.

Now after having it for a few weeks, it is laughable how I was making myself get all upset day by day waiting for it. Be patient, don't stress ( coming from a guy who stressed )

Totally worth the wait.

bcleez,

xaustinx

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just checked vapenow-

Order 2685, Sep. 16th- Approved FBA

it will be at my house in a number of days, *HUGE sigh of relief*

havent gotten my shipping notice yet but this is a GREAT sign

I guess ash is in my group as well

xaustinx,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
Please post up the new numbers, I'm excited to see how far out I am. I ordered exactly a week after Austin, 9/23 order 2740, not quite there yet, but now definitely close :D!

The_Other_Shoe,

Yukon Cornelius

Mine was:

Order 2852 - Oct. 7th

Hopefully before christmas, but not likely it seems...the wait hasn't been bad at all for me, surprisingly, but I am starting to get kinda antsy, just a little. hehe

Yukon Cornelius,

Hobbes2

Order Date: September 10
Order #: 2639

Received my shipping notification today, December 4. 12 weeks. I used priority shipping but my last priority shipping order (Launch Box) took USPS a couple of weeks to get to Canada, hopefully it'll get through quicker this time. Either way I'm getting it for Christmas. :)

Purple_Days mentioned on the first page to give constructive suggestions, if these have been given before please forgive, I didn't read through all 39 pages. ;)

1. Link this thread at VapeNow below the order time notification. It took me a while to find this thread, if there were a link it might cut down on VapeNow's inquiry emails. Drawback would be a direct link to a marijuana site for a US based company.

2. A second order number that is only for Purple Days orders, so other vaporizer orders aren't confused as orders that must be filled.

3. A counter in the VapeNow ad showing the last orders shipped (update once a week), and how many orders are usually shipped a week. P.D. mentioned that he works 80+ hours a week and it takes ~4 hours per unit for construction, most or all of which he does himself. So roughly 20 units per week, if you're number 2739 (100 more than me) it will probably take 5 more weeks for your order to be shipped - January 8. Assuming all orders are for Purple Days.

I've been waiting patiently and my only concern was if the orders were still being processed in order, and that mine didn't go missing. This thread helped with that.

Purple_Days thank you, I'm looking forward to getting and using my PD. I read a while back that you were having some health problems, I hope all is well. Happy Holidays to you and your folks, and to everyone else at Fuck Combustion.

:peace:

Hobbes2,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
order #3057 ordered 11/1

looking forward to it tom. thanks!

SSS,

Ash

vaporist
xaustinx said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I couldn't have said tit better myself! :tup:

Number 2653, paisley, ordered 9/12.

09/12/2009 Pending
09/12/2009 Pending Credit Card payment. AUTH: ******. TransID: ***********.
09/13/2009 PD Wait List
12/03/2009 Approved -- FBA
12/03/2009 Processing fba

Now the waiting gets really hard!

Ash,

abhs

order 2688.. but no update on vapenow as of yet.

i've been waiting.. and waiting.. for the past few weeks like the rest of you

def stoked it's almost here :D

abhs,

Lucic77

Hobbes2 said:
Order Date: September 10
Order #: 2639

Received my shipping notification today, December 4. 12 weeks. I used priority shipping but my last priority shipping order (Launch Box) took USPS a couple of weeks to get to Canada, hopefully it'll get through quicker this time. Either way I'm getting it for Christmas. :)

Purple_Days mentioned on the first page to give constructive suggestions, if these have been given before please forgive, I didn't read through all 39 pages. ;)

1. Link this thread at VapeNow below the order time notification. It took me a while to find this thread, if there were a link it might cut down on VapeNow's inquiry emails. Drawback would be a direct link to a marijuana site for a US based company.

2. A second order number that is only for Purple Days orders, so other vaporizer orders aren't confused as orders that must be filled.

3. A counter in the VapeNow ad showing the last orders shipped (update once a week), and how many orders are usually shipped a week. P.D. mentioned that he works 80+ hours a week and it takes ~4 hours per unit for construction, most or all of which he does himself. So roughly 20 units per week, if you're number 2739 (100 more than me) it will probably take 5 more weeks for your order to be shipped - January 8. Assuming all orders are for Purple Days.

I've been waiting patiently and my only concern was if the orders were still being processed in order, and that mine didn't go missing. This thread helped with that.

Purple_Days thank you, I'm looking forward to getting and using my PD. I read a while back that you were having some health problems, I hope all is well. Happy Holidays to you and your folks, and to everyone else at Fuck Combustion.

:peace:
Awesome! Congrats on getting the good news.

As far as your suggestions, they seem more directed to Vape Now than Tom. Although Tom chose VN for a reason, I don't think he is going to or wants to tell VN how to run their business. They help Tom by providing a way to let him make PD's and not have to deal with the constant emails regarding orders. I could be wrong though, I am certainly not speaking for Tom, just from what I've read and assume.

You bring up some interesting points though, and as a customer of VN you should write them or message them from this forum with your ideas.

Lucic77,

Plotinus

i haven't been able to log in to check my order. has anyone else experienced that? i have the confirmation email, i'm 2832, still a ways away but i'm hoping for a shipping notice not too long after the beginning of next year.

Plotinus,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom