Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

max

Out to lunch
I let Vapenow know that quite a few PD buyers indicated they were willing to take either a purple or a paisley bottom, in order to avoid extra wait time. He said he'd thought of offering the 'Either' option, and my info on the demand prompted him to add the option. Now 'Either Style' is available as a choice. ;pd;

max,

xaustinx

Yes, finally the "either" option, I guess Im going to email Jim and tell him to change my order.

xaustinx,

max

Out to lunch
To be accurate, Jim is a partner at Vapenow (best I can do with what I know).

max,

Lucic77

CrazyCracker said:
Delivered today at about noon! But, I'm outta town :/
Ha! Great news. Enjoy and post a mini review for us still waiting after you get to try it out. :)

Lucic77,

kablamo

Just got mine today. I like it. Its cute. It doesn't have a logo on it, though, and the metal heat part slides up and and down inside the wood case. I'm not sure if its supposed to do that. Its kinda frustrating because it slides away from me sometimes when I put the straw in my mouth. Gets you quite high though!

kablamo,

Ben

kablamo said:
Just got mine today. I like it. Its cute. It doesn't have a logo on it, though, and the metal heat part slides up and and down inside the wood case. I'm not sure if its supposed to do that. Its kinda frustrating because it slides away from me sometimes when I put the straw in my mouth. Gets you quite high though!
bonjour Kablamo,

The same happened to me on my 1st PD ; the upper clip was "moved" during shipment to Europe and it made the whole heat exchanger to move up and down inside the wood chamber.

Anyway, if yours is still functionnal ( getting hot), you can use it this way : just have to be a little bit more careful until you can find a clip to put back on.

Tom and Pam will take care of you as they did for me ...don't worry ;)

Ben,

Purple-Days

The clip sandwiches the heat exchanger down against the steel sleeve inside the hole. If the unit gets dropped on it's head the clip can be dislodged.

Set the PD on something solid and use a flat bladed screwdriver to tap around the perimeter of the clip to re-seat it against the heat exchanger. That should make everything solid again.

Purple-Days,

t00fatt

My clip was dislodged as well, man the USPS must really be throwing them around. Don't think it really matters though, they were packed up very nicely and seem to be bullet proof. Luckily I had a bit of tubing the right size, so getting the clip back in place was a piece of cake.

t00fatt,

highendvapes

Manufacturer
kablamo said:
I'm not sure what you guys are calling the clip.
Theres supposed to be a 1" retaining ring that holds the heat exchanger down in place.

highendvapes,

kablamo

Ok, thanks guys. I popped the ring down farther with a knife, scarred the wood some, but only on the inside of the chamber.

kablamo,

Yukon Cornelius

Going on 5 weeks now...hasn't really been as drawn out as I would have thought, but I've had my mind on other things so I guess its working out good.

Hoping to get it around early December, if not before. Ordered in early October...this past month FLEW by.

How's production going at this point?

Yukon Cornelius,

CrazyCracker

kablamo said:
Ok, thanks guys. I popped the ring down farther with a knife, scarred the wood some, but only on the inside of the chamber.
I also had this problem and I also scarred the wood a bit fixing it :lol:

CrazyCracker,

natural_healing

i would like to be removed from the waiting list for the PD and would like a refund

order # 3081, i placed my order on 11/3/09

is this the right way to be removed from the waiting list?

natural_healing,

Lucic77

natural_healing said:
i would like to be removed from the waiting list for the PD and would like a refund

order # 3081, i placed my order on 11/3/09

is this the right way to be removed from the waiting list?
Well, I am not sure of that, but I would write to VapeNow (I assume you bought it there and not directly from Tom) at custserv@vapenow.com

Lucic77,

bcleez

I am waiting on an e mail its killing me!!!! Hope its today

#2536 Aug 24 Should be soon!

bcleez,

Lucic77

bcleez said:
I am waiting on an e mail its killing me!!!! Hope its today

#2536 Aug 24 Should be soon!
hahaha, yeah, according to my numbers, you are the next one due at FC for a PD. I am about a week after you. Please drop a note here when you get word your is shipping.

I am starting to get excited!

That said, I think Tom is going to be taking some time off for some medical procedures next week or something (be well, Tom!) so I think I may not get mine for a while. When I ordered at the start of September, I targeted Thanksgiving, but now I may start to look at the first week in December as realistic for me.

Lucic77,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
Lucic, I think you were a week or a couple in front of me. I was excited when it hit November, but with the medical procedures as mentioned before I am probably looking at another 3-4 weeks which is a bummer. I'm not too concerned though. It will get here, eventually :). It said 7 when I ordered but I think that has been bumped, not surprised. Anyways, week 7 officially started yesterday. I should keep a journal... Day number 44 still waiting patiently.

The_Other_Shoe,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom