Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaustinx

Just for reference:

Order #2685 ordered 9/16

Purple Bottom

ETA: Nov. 7th

3ish weeks to go, (out of a 7 week quote)

xaustinx,

kablamo

08/09/2009 PD Wait List
10/16/2009 Approved -- FBA Ship 1 x ASIN B002N2TDS8
10/16/2009 PD Wait List
Either I'm getting a shipment or I'm back on the wait list for another week... Hrmmm.

kablamo,

t00fatt

Tomorrow will be 8 weeks for me, still haven't gotten my shipping notice. Order # 2525

t00fatt,

Purple-Days

Trying very hard to shorten the wait time. Taking 'steps' to speed production without taking the 'building' out of our hands. Laser etched logo is an example. I must have a 'hands on' approach though, or it isn't a PD. That means limited production.

And looking back at the last 8-10 weeks it's been a turbulent time for us. I won't go into the details as they were not related to business and would have delayed anybody, a bit.

Even been accused :tinfoil: of delaying production to stimulate demand... How absurd... I'm embarrassed that I am so 'behind'. Crap... :rolleyes:

Even shut down the International and Custom stuff to try and keep up.

Still love that music. Buzy season starting? Back in the clubs? :cool:

Purple-Days,

CrazyCracker

I ordered exactly 2 months ago, no shipping notice yet but Im not tripping. Take your time and dont forget to enjoy making them Tom.

CrazyCracker,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Purple-Days said:
Still love that music. Buzy season starting? Back in the clubs? :cool:
I come out of my winter hybernation next weekend. First of the long spring weekend and I'm booked for Saturday and Sunday. So yeah ... 'bout to get busy. :cool:

vaporcloud,

lord

My order-status was updated today to shipped. I checked the tracking #'s and it actually shipped out Friday and will be here tomorrow 20-October-09.

I'm 2464 and ordered around 15-August-09.

lord,

Lucic77

lord said:
My order-status was updated today to shipped. I checked the tracking #'s and it actually shipped out Friday and will be here tomorrow 20-October-09.

Great news! Enjoy. :)

Lucic77,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Hey, great news there!! Congratulations!! I'm sure you'll be thrilled when it arrives!!

Lo,

t00fatt

lord said:

Did you get an email or did you log in and notice your order status had changed to shipped? I'm #2525 on 8/23 so mine should be going out this week. I haven't gotten any emails, but I stupidly didn't register when I ordered my PD so I can't log in and check my order status. I'm hoping mine went out with yours, but I doubt it :(

t00fatt,

lord

t00fatt:

You should still be able to check your order status; on the vapenow homepage, scroll all the way down. On the left-hand side you should see a link to 'order status'. Just enter your e-mail address and order number.

I got an e-mail that notified me my order had shipped.

lord,

bcleez

t00fatt: 2536 & 8/24 so we are in the same boat. No E mail or Status change yet, I followed lord's instructions and have no change yet. Soon!

For me the time has actually gone quickly, but I am really excited now.

Lord, today is your day... give us a review!

bcleez,

t00fatt

Thanks Lord, I never tried going through the order status link. When I would try and log in it would say my email was invalid, because I hadn't signed up. Well I'm still on the wait list, so I probably won't be getting my PD until next week. I think they are only shipping once a week, or at least it seems so. The wait went fast for me as well, but I have been going crazy this past week :lol:

t00fatt,

max

Out to lunch
I think they are only shipping once a week, or at least it seems so.
Vapenow was shipping ASAP after receiving a shipment, even if it was two in a week. Last I heard Amazon.com is doing the shipping to customers, in order to speed up the process. I have no idea what their system is.

max,

t00fatt

That's good to hear, I figured Tom would only be able to get one batch out a week, which is totally understandable. Tom if you are able to get out more than one batch a week from time to time, hats off to you! I know how much time it must take to get everything ready to get a batch together, especially with only Pammy to help. :peace:

t00fatt,

Lucic77

Amazon, huh? Never knew that. Things are moving up for the PD, nice. :lol:

I just realized that today marks of start of my 7th week. Unreal, it flew by. I just set it out of my mind. I always targeted Thanksgiving, so if it arrives earlier it's just a treat.

Also guys, remember Tom said said he ran into some personal problems in the last moths which slowed down the PD assembly. Might take some extra time to catch up.

I have used this time to get some PD accessories and I have 3 PD tubes here but no PD! Ah, what a tease. :brow:

Lucic77,

bcleez

I think the last few weeks are the hardest. It is funny all the thought and prep that goes into preparing for the arrival.

I might have to redesign the layout of my apartment to flow around this device...

At least we can all enjoy it around the same time....

bcleez,

t00fatt

Well I'm sort of glad my PD hasn't come in just yet, everyone I know is going to be dry for the next few days and I just ran out. I'm stuck dabbing a bit of my hash oil on my ciggs for the next couple of days :(

t00fatt,

masejl12

Once you get it you won't have to worry about dry times because of its efficiency. It's saved me many times. :peace:

masejl12,

sneezyjesus

Lightly Toasted
Order Number: 2974
Date Ordered: Wednesday 21 October, 2009
Fingers crossed for Christmas, or if not that than the Epiphany hopefully.
WE SHALL see...

sneezyjesus,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom