Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrdman

After reading all the different forum posts about the Purple Days, I gotta say Tom, keep on doing what you're doing. Don't sell out, don't expand, just keep chuggin along. Your craftsmanship, dedication, and care are obviously what make this such a great product. Believe me, I'd love to get my hands on a Purple Days, but I needed a vape now (roommate situation) and couldn't wait. But I wouldn't want you to compromise the integrity of your product by mass production or even bringing in a few extra people just cause I'm impatient. When I get up more money, I'll probably put in my order, and feel like a child in November waiting for Christmas for my gift, but I know that when I get it, it will be hand made by the master himself. Keep up the good work.

Byrdman,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
No luck today, hope I get a shipping confirmation by at least early next week. Just hope it isn't two weeks, as this seems to be the basic time or norm between orders shipped as of recent. So close, yet so far away. Was hoping badly it would be here today. No biggie, the E is preheating currently. 11hr work day today and back at 8am tomorrow. A man needs to relax.

IAmKrazy2,

Rebus Canebus

I don't think anybody has had to wait any longer than about 6 weeks, and some even less so far. It appears the system is functioning even faster than I had originally anticipated. The folks that ordered a PD in the first couple of weeks should be rather happy. The Vapenow stated 10 week wait looks like a conservative estimate to go by, although things may have changed with new orders. Good vibes all the way! :)

Rebus Canebus,

Searching420

Mine shipped on the 14th (order #2003). I hope it gets here soon, seeing as how kevin got his already. :( :o :p

Searching420,

VapeNow

Vapor Enthusiast
Retailer
A heads up to those of you reading this thread who are waiting on a Paisley PD. You may see some orders numbers later than yours shipping out before you. That's because we are a little backed up on getting Paisley units -- our estimate of Paisley:original units was a bit off. We have spoken to Tom and re-set the proportion so things should start moving for the Paisleys. This post has been brought to you by VapeNow and your local delivery ninja :ninja:

:lol:

VapeNow,

masejl12

Wow, I forgot about that being a factor in the wait list. Maybe I will see mine sooner than expected since I ordered original bottom. :D Hopefully...

masejl12,

Searching420

I was thinking a few days ago that ordering the paisley leather might have a little hickup somewhere, didn't want to be right though.
Thought there might be trouble after watching Tom's vids of all the purple ones, However, I wanted the more undercover one so it's worth the extra wait.

Hey Tom, maybe one of your videos could star my PD :cool: if you haven't made it yet :uhoh: ?

P.S. Vape, thanks for the update.

Searching420,

Bigfootisreal

Searching420 said:
Mine shipped on the 14th (order #2003). I hope it gets here soon, seeing as how kevin got his already. :( :o :p
Mine shipped on the 14th and still hasnt arrived after a week as well. :( I thought it was 2-3 day shipping? Either USPS sucks or VapeNow is just slow to ship them out. Hopefully tomorrow. :/

Bigfootisreal,

lwien

Bigfootisreal said:
Searching420 said:
Mine shipped on the 14th and still hasnt arrived after a week as well. :( I thought it was 2-3 day shipping? Either USPS sucks or VapeNow is just slow to ship them out. Hopefully tomorrow. :/
:D :D

I was gonna say that it's gonna take a lot longer than 2 or 3 days to reach Israel, until I reread your name.

Which reminds me.........hey Tom, any PD's warming up in the Holy Land ?

lwien,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Stems are now in at VapeNow for the PD. If you need them, now is the time. I was able to add a couple and an extra plug to my order after buying them all and then sending an email to combine. I knew I my PD was within this order, and timing just happened to work out perfect. Customer service is solid at VapeNow. Glad they were willing to take more of my money with a few add-ons. :) Also, means the new PD's are in and I am right on top of that list. :D 2017 very soon.

IAmKrazy2,

josh

I just placed a new order. I am #2303. This would have been PD #3, but a good friend of mine finally decided he wanted one so I just sold him my back-up and got on the wait list again. This time I ordered the paisley bottom so now I will have one of each.

josh,

Purple-Days

As far as I know, VapeNow is going to continue to give us a heads-up on what ratios they need in coming weeks. These will be for orders in the 'pipe' so they have a handle on it and can give us a good idea of the type they need. We all took a guess and a very slight adjustment is being made. I think we both expected this and left it unsaid. Just part of a pipe-line style flow. This week's shipment was designed to that end and next week's too. Ideally the two styles should have the same wait time. Maybe not in all cases, but as equal as possible seems the only way to handle things. So, we will do what we can on this end and VapeNow will do their part too. :cool:

What method does VapeNow use to ship their packages? :uhoh:

Purple-Days,

Bigfootisreal

I emailed VapeNow to ask about the delay and they responded:

We printed the labels for a couple orders including yours a little early by mistake and weren't able to ship them out until today. I would expect your order no later than Friday. We apologize for the delay, but we had less units in stock than we thought.
So if you haven't received yours yet and got shipping confirmation last week that could be why.

Bigfootisreal,

RebelToker86

Order number 205* here, looks like I should be getting shipping confirmation in the next week or so :)

RebelToker86,

Melizzard

Well, I'm just really confused. I'm number 2105 and I placed my order on June 19. In 3.5 weeks, we'll be moving out of state and I'm really thinking I'm not going to get this thing before then. How do I let them know we'll be moving? I CERTAINLY don't want to wait for the post office to forward it to me! God only knows we've all waited long enough by the time we get it! ;)

Melissa

Melizzard,

josh

Melizzard said:
Well, I'm just really confused. I'm number 2105 and I placed my order on June 19. In 3.5 weeks, we'll be moving out of state and I'm really thinking I'm not going to get this thing before then. How do I let them know we'll be moving? I CERTAINLY don't want to wait for the post office to forward it to me! God only knows we've all waited long enough by the time we get it! ;)

Melissa
Just email them with the new address. Or a friends or relatives address. They won't ship to you until they receive their shipment from Tom and Pammy so just let them know when your about 2 weeks out. They are very cool people to work with and I am sure they will not have a problem working around any issues that come up.

josh,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Looks like because I added additional stems I am delayed three full days. People who ordered after me already got confirmation yesterday and VapeNow emailed me back today and said they were hoping to get mine out Friday. Seems like a slightly excessive delay to combine orders but after almost 7 weeks, what's a few more days. Oh well, delivery hopefully by a week from today at the latest.

IAmKrazy2,

gak hater

stickstones said:
and the new tubes are better than the old ones...I recommend them
what is different and when did they change them?
now i wonder which ones do i have? :/

gak hater,

josh

gak hater said:
stickstones said:
and the new tubes are better than the old ones...I recommend them
what is different and when did they change them?
now i wonder which ones do i have? :/
The new stems are longer, the metal tip is longer coming out of the tube and the side of the tube that goes in your mouth has an "innie" rounded tip instead of an "outie" rounded tip. Not sure if that last part made sense, but once you see one you'll understand. Personally, I was happy with the older tube design.

josh,

Purple-Days

The tubes have not changed much. Still #5 PP and still the same stainless steel vapor tips. Length and depth have had (very) slight variations but are now set. The biggest difference is in finishing tech on the mouthpiece end. Smooth, a good feel, is the goal.

Coordinating and combining orders placed at different times? Three days? IAmKrazy2, unless you are the only customer, maybe it is a reasonable and realistic estimate. I prefer an honest estimate rather than some promise the promising person never intends to keep. :cool:

Purple-Days,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom