Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevintech

yeah you're welcome iamkrazy...just wanted to add a reference point like everyone else did

kevintech,

baikal

Purple-Days said:
Yep, in post #35 SA links two scalpers on EBay, The number one link is to a seller and photo. Nice wristband.

What prompted the look-see was I suspected the Madcap sig was to someone's site who didn't know him or something like that. Strange that he would post a sig pointing to himself on a 'weed' forum. Very unusual in itself. So I thought it might not be him or maybe the link was to a fake person or who knows.

Pammy has the eye for color, I asked her to go to that site and compare the skin tone etc. to the hands in the pics he has shown on this forum. Lily white, non working hands. They stands out.

I was surprised that it really was him in that sig. Pam pulled up a pic and there was little doubt that his FC pics and his site pics were a match. But what struck me was the bracelets. I had made mental note of that bracelet in the EBay pic, it was certainly unique. A rainbow... just so happens Roy G. Biv is listed as one of his big influences. Uh, Red Yellow Green etc. There are several pics of bracelets, he has a 'passion' for them. One sitting shot shows the right one I think. Even if it's not or it's questionable wether it is or is not that specific bracelet, all of it adds up. He was obsessed, and there had to be a reason.

Just an interesting footnote to the PD story. :rolleyes:
Wow - this what a lot of detective work for someone who has alreaday put their public persona out there on MySpace and Amazon..... www.myspace.com/jordandavis

baikal,

lwien

For the past 35 posts, this thread was back on topic, and then you resurrect this stuff again? :rolleyes:

lwien,

Honey Bear

I'm order 2***, and I got mine!

I have it all around me, the beauty of this earth, and the wonderful people that inhabit it.
I have it in the past present and future.
And I will eventually end up with a Purple-Days, but I recognize that it has no bearing on my happiness.
All I, and we, need to be happy is all around us, right this second, and every second.
With this understanding, I must admit the PD will be sweet to have, and it is great that Tom is dewin' what he dooin'.

Remember, friends, patience is the lack of expectation.
Stop chasing, be happy for all that is, and recognize in the way you act and think all that there is to be thankful for.

Peace, and remember Independence of mind on this day.

Honey Bear,

Melizzard

Honey Bear said:
I'm order 2***, and I got mine!
What was your entire order number (can't figure anything out from asterisks ... LOL) and when did you place it ... when did you get it?

Melissa

Melizzard,

Honey Bear

Melissa the Lizzard,

I understand that you are in a lot of pain and are thus anxious to receive your PD.
But please re-read my post, I think you missed the point.
The ambiguity was intentional, and I actually haven't received my PD yet.

Honey Bear,

max

Out to lunch
Good post Honey Bear. Live in the moment and appreciate that you have it. :)

Latest word from Vapenow is that PD orders have slowed a little. So maybe delivery times will speed up a little.

max,

Melizzard

Honey Bear said:
Melissa the Lizzard,

I understand that you are in a lot of pain and are thus anxious to receive your PD.
But please re-read my post, I think you missed the point.
The ambiguity was intentional, and I actually haven't received my PD yet.
Yup, totally missed it! :lol: It was that first line that threw me ...

Melissa

Melizzard,

pyronym

Harry Mooseknuckle
I always look for crap on ebay and even though I have no need for a pd at this point but some douche bag has one on ebay for friggen $275 recockulous. I hate people that do things like that. I'll buy one to compare to my myrtlezap at some point but I'll wait till the backlog is gone.

pyronym,

kalinga

Vapenow could probably narrow down and trace the ebay seller through the shipping addresses of its PD customers. The ebay item was posted on july1 and coming from Bristol, Pennsylvania

kalinga,

josh

kevintech said:
2008...ordered on jun 1, 2009 and still waiting.
I ordered mine on 6/6 and received it today. I was order # 1979 and I ordered only a few hours after they opened up the waiting list. How could you have been order # 2008 and have ordered before me?

josh,

masejl12

I ordered on the 11th and my order is #2024. Hopefully this means I'm close.

masejl12,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
was hoping to see someone post a PD confirmation today :|

seems like they are going out every-other week from VapeNow and not weekly. i am more than willing to wait, as the forum seems to speak just so darn highly about the PD. Just really looking forward to conserve more herb, and have a few puffs on demand at all times. I even went out and dug up my electric timer for the PD, bought some extra stuff very similar to buzz butter, and even found a couple old beer coozies just in case I wanna raise the temp a few degrees. I even have attempted to get more stems before getting my PD, just cause I know i'll want them. But VapeNow is all out. It'll be similar to bringing home a baby, and having the nursery and jungle gym already set up. Except I have a wood vape baby, which is way less stressful then the real thing.

IAmKrazy2,

kevintech

josh said:
kevintech said:
2008...ordered on jun 1, 2009 and still waiting.
I ordered mine on 6/6 and received it today. I was order # 1979 and I ordered only a few hours after they opened up the waiting list. How could you have been order # 2008 and have ordered before me?
i'm sorry; correction: i ordered mine on June 9.

Order Number: 2008
Date Ordered: Tuesday 09 June, 2009

kevintech,

max

Out to lunch
seems like they are going out every-other week from VapeNow and not weekly.
They go out as soon as they come in, I'm sure. But if a shipment arrives on Friday, there may not be enough time to turn those units around and get them out the same day. I do know that 30 are due this week, so maybe Vapenow had none to ship last week. Tom works hard and long, but he and Pam do have a life and other obligations (and 'shit happens' sometimes), so I wouldn't count on a certain # of PDs getting shipped each and every week.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom