Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

hub

I met the mailman at the street. Mine is warming up now. Opening that little brown package was like Christmas.

This thing is just dwarfed sitting next to my Extreme. More surprising though is just how little the stems hold. I can't wait to test out this miracle of efficiency.

hub,

masejl12

Congrats!! :D Let us know how the first bowl treated you. I think I would have hyperventilated if mine were to show up today.

masejl12,

Melizzard

PepeParada said:
#1957, haven't received confirmation yet. apparently i'm next tho =D
So I just now placed my order and I'm #2105. I'm wondering how long it was since you ordered (so I'll have some idea how long the wait is)?

Melissa

Melizzard,

Rebus Canebus

"Anticipation or being enthusiastic, is an emotion involving pleasure (and sometimes anxiety) in considering some expected or longed-for good event, or irritation at having to wait. Robert Plutchik listed anticipation as one of the eight basic emotions in his psychoevolutionary theory. A name for pleasured anticipation is excitement."

"Anticipation can be shown in many ways; for example, some people seem to smile uncontrollably during this period, while others seem ill or sick. It is not uncommon for the brain to be so focused on an event, that the body is affected in such a way." I guess it's perfectly normal to be excited. After all, the anticipation is at least half the fun. Sometimes it's near impossible to just wait patiently. :D:D:D

Rebus Canebus,

Melizzard

Ahhhhhh yes, I know there will be a wait, and that's just fine cuz I have an Extreme to keep me happy! LOL But, we are moving in the near future and just wasn't sure if I'd get it before then or have to send them our new address ...

Melissa

Melizzard,

vapesalot

Received mine yesterday. I didnt realize it was this small - smaller than a soda can by a little - fits in your hand perfect. 45 minutes later lit it up. Thrilled with the bowl size and efficiency - I was shocked, i thought a single bowl would just give me a buzz....not at all, it was one of the best highs ever. After that, decided to make a night out of it. We would each do another bowl every couple hours and it was a blast. This thing is so convenient, so efficient, and you can get VERY big hits if you inhale slowly enough over a length of time. An improvement in every way from my old vape, I'm asobolutely in love with it. The wait is worth it, people! And there has been some complaint on the board about the taste....i disagree. I cant compare it to the top-dogs but the test is much better than any vape I have smoked.

I was a bit surprised how warm the hits get, but it makes sense due to the short stem. I tried the mouth bong technique and it worked great too, really liked it once i figured it out!

This thing has changed how I will smoke forever, and i haven't had it 24 hours. Once I have it a while i'll post a full review.

vapesalot,

Rebus Canebus

order # 1943 was one of the first ordered on the 6th of June. order # 1957 was also one of the first on Sat the 6th. The first orders are being delivered very rpidamente. I ordered on Sat the 13th # 2035. Melizzard you ordered Fri the 19th # 2105. Tom states it takes 4 hours to build one. He is putting in 80 hour weeks. The math has variables, however you can do a pretty accurate estimate. I also believe the order # is for all orders @ VapeNow. It's hard to say how many are for the PD. If you estimate by number alone, it will be quite conservative. Originally I was thinking 2 + months, now it's starting to look like possibly a lot less. Only time will tell. Looks like the lucky folks who just got theirs are busy testing them out so they can give us great reviews. :peace:

Rebus Canebus,

Purple-Days

It is an accurate interpretation of the situation, Rebus Canebus.

About 15 a week, to the USA / Canada market. 5 or less to Internationals and freinds. 20 a week is about it, with sanity... :cool: Maybe a few more as the new shop is on line. Much improved work environs... :D

Lord, I haven't looked but I'm sure it's cluttered. Basically the way I face when working. Many refinements to come.

Putting in proper electric today. And filling orders...;)

Purple-Days,

vapesalot

Holy crap. That custom PD on the table is sweet. Then i noticed all the other PDs in the room. I'm sure it's exhausting, but that must be pretty cool to build something that is working so well - you must have a lot of pride in that.

update: I've had the PD for 32 hours now, and I've already spent through 10 or 11 bowls. It has literally made my weekend - Its' been a blast!

vapesalot,

Purple-Days

Uh, oops, shouldn't have shown that fancy walnut unit. Got a hair one day and started forming knobs on one with the skew chisel. Sorta Ergonomic.

The window shelf was full the other day, those 10 are in a box at the far left ot the pic and will be heading to VapeNow Monday morning.

I've always enjoyed building stuff. From jewelery boxes to High Rise Hotels. But the smaller stuff like boxes or PDs is more personal and more fun.

Purple-Days,

isiaih.12

Purple-Days said:
Putting in proper electric today. And filling orders...;)
Well stop wasting time posting on here and get whittling ......:lol:

Only having a laugh, really nice to see where my recently ordered PD is going to be made, can't wait to try it out.

lets hope it doesn't spend to much time with Her Majesties Customs :ninja:

isiaih.12,

Bigfootisreal

I ordered my PD on Monday June 8th and am at order #2004 just to let you all know. I'll update when I get shipping confirmation.

I'm so excited! :D

Bigfootisreal,

Evil1

Just out of curiosity : for the guys with other vapes - Extreme etc - what was your reason for ordering the PD as well ?

Evil1,

Melizzard

Evil1 said:
Just out of curiosity : for the guys with other vapes - Extreme etc - what was your reason for ordering the PD as well ?
I wanted one that's more of a 2-3 hitter cuz the Extreme knocks me on my ass way too easily and I can't seem to get it dialed in to just the right spot where I've gotten enough to get hungry, but not so much that I'm stuck on the couch. Plus, the portability of the PD was very attractive!

I'm a medical user, so 1-2 hits, throughout the day, will work way better for me. The E just takes too much prep time when you need it quickly, though it's an awesome vape and will certainly get the job done ... especially if you're sharing.

Melizzard,

Durden

I am Jack's title
I have an extreme and SSV and the reason I use the PD is because it doesn't have a warm up time since I leave it plugged in all the time, and it is extremely useful for getting you to that exact place you want to be. When I use the extreme I need a little more than one elbow pack worth of vaping, so I pack one or three stems to use afterwards. I would equate it to using a joint or pipe compared to the bong that is my other whip vapes. It is also incredibly efficient and I can generally pack it with the leftover material from grinding. I also don't think I'll ever blow a bag again (which I hated) because now I can just hand the PD over to my lightweight friends and tell them to go to town.

Durden,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I am looking for something a little more conservative with my herb. I now only buy top end, and just want it to stretch a little further. I vape A LOT. Plus, it looks cool as hell, you can leave it on 24/7, and cause variety is the spice of life.

IAmKrazy2,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Evil1 said:
easier to use, more efficient, less conspicuous

stickstones,

Melizzard

I just got an email shipping notification from a sender I don't recognize. Surely it's not the PD this soon after ordering ... but just in case, can anyone tell me if it comes from VT?

Thanks!

Melizzard,

owin

Melizzard said:
I just got an email shipping notification from a sender I don't recognize. Surely it's not the PD this soon after ordering ... but just in case, can anyone tell me if it comes from VT?

Thanks!
Yep. vapenow is in Vermont.

owin,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom