Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
Haha, sorry for the slow post time lo. Been an amazing past 2 days. Been away from the computer a bit, life calls, you know?:lol: anyways. It's more than I expected, quite amazing. Words cannot describe how much I love this product. Gotta say, I love the buzz butter too. Kinda globbed it all over and it's perfect. My friends love it too. Been a while since I have used a vape, forgot to have water handy, had a vapor cough and then a sore throat in the morning, my bad, but well worth it.

Not going to do a complete review in the availability thread :p but have to say anyone waiting, just keep going. You will be more than satisfied.

The_Other_Shoe,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
hehe.... I'm so glad to hear! I am tickled to hear new owner's tales. I really could not have imagined how wonderful this little piece of wood could be. Glad you're enjoying it!!!!! I love the buzz butter and was just mentioning in another thread last night how each time I butter it I see the aging process. The wood just keeps gaining depth and beauty :)

Lo,

therealnabster

Plotinus said:
sparky - did you order a paisley?
wait is the paisley order supposed to take longer or something? i think i read somewhere that ppl arent receiving the paisley model or there have been several mishaps? is this right?

my order is 2769, waiting for 84 days (12 weeks) so far.

therealnabster,

elhoel

i haven't been waiting that long

and maybe im wrong but, couldn't this whole absurd waiting time be solved by just hiring more people?

has there been any increase in orders shipped out per week?

elhoel,

lwien

elhoel said:
i haven't been waiting that long

and maybe im wrong but, couldn't this whole absurd waiting time be solved by just hiring more people?

has there been any increase in orders shipped out per week?
There ARE other options. You saw the wait time when you placed your order, and even though there were these other options, you chose to go with the PD anyways, which in my opinion, is a VERY good choice.

So being that you made that choice, why are you complaining now? If you would take the time to read some of the previous posts in this thread as well as the PD thread, you would have your answers as to why the wait time is what it is, so imho, what is absurd is the questions that you are now asking...........after the fact.

lwien,

elhoel

guys working 80+ hours weeks right?

health issues have been pushing things back(understandable given lol it is health, can't really just ignore that)

its an incredibly well constructed product so it takes forever to assemble

there are orders piling up and the time seems to be increasing

with all that in mind, the creator being worked to death, health being at stake and the fact that it is, if the videos and testimonials are true(i dont see how they couldnt be true lol) the product being very finely tuned.......wouldn't it make sense to hire more people?

that's all i asked, sorry im concerned about something i've paid for

also he's made posts about new tools and how it should hopefully help with things which is why i asked if they have

and no it's not absurd to inquire about making the wait less, again he's made posts about it ive read them and im asking if there are updates

l2p

elhoel,

lwien

He already said that he hired someone else to help him out with the lathe work.

lwien,

Purple-Days

Not actually hired, L. He is a subcontractor.

It's hard as hell for people to understand. This isn't the Sims.

You don't just press a button and hire more people.

I live in a community of under 1200 people and we are 25 miles (North or South) from communities of under 5000, 50 miles either way to get to a population center of 10,000.

Of the 1200 folks here in Port Orford, about 400 aren't here in the winter. Of the 800 permanents, many are seniors or children. Of those that are left, they either have jobs, or they are tweakers and bums.

LIke I say, this ain't The Sims.

Just hire workers, is not an option.

Yes the new tools are helping, yes the wood-turner is helping, and yes units are going out of here at a quicker pace.

Feel free to step out of line at any time. There are other options. You can eat at our little establishment, or you can head over to the fast food place. Your choice, but don't stand in line and bitch, there is just one guy cooking and it takes as long as it takes.

Purple-Days,

lwien

Ya know Tom, I'd just kick him out of line and send him his money back for I would imagine that there are some that you just wouldn't want as customers being that they could very well be a real pain in the ass in the future after they've already received their product.

When someone calls the wait time "absurd" AFTER he chose to wait in that line, could very well be one of those problematic customers that would be best avoided.

Just my 2 cents, for whatever it's worth. :peace:

lwien,

jofroxp

Yeeeeeaaaa....:rolleyes: I just ordered mineeeee.....its number is 3538....LoL:) Hey guys, on vapenow.com website....it sucks that you can't change the order form, with the bottoms...but I guess its my fault. Anyways, does anyone know if you can change the shipping address after you've ordered your purple days on vapenow? With the wait, I'm sure it won't be a problem right? It would suck so bad to have the pruple day's arrive at your parent's house, and not at school miles and miles and miles away....lol thanks for any suggestions.

jofroxp,

jofroxp

Ohhh and I just read Tom's post ^, I'm not bitching, lol I just hope I will be able to change the shipping address once I get back to school in christmas, if you guys know what I'm saying..:o

jofroxp,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Hey Jof.... You should email vapenow directly. I've seen them mention that before when folks wanted to make changes to their orders. Of course you could always have it shipped to my house :D :D LMAO...kidding! Have one and waiting on 2nd one ;) :peace:

Lo,

jofroxp

:lol: Yeeea I'm sure vapenow will have no problem with the shipping. I know people who ordered are like kids waiting for candy, but I mean do you blame them Tom? LoL your product seems to be the cream of the crop, and it shows with how eager so many are, for your product. I myself am very eager, but although I am young lol 21, I have found that waiting patiently for something you really want, just makes it that much better once you get it, instead of bitching everyday. I'm content to wait, AND NO lo, I will not change the shipping address to your house, LOL :lol:

jofroxp,

jofroxp

Wow, and I just got updated to the PD WAIT LIST! Oh yea baby, waiting is the name of the game, and I will win the prize in the end! LoL :lol: I should not have smoked before ordering, since I didn't pick a bottom, dang it lol

jofroxp,

lwien

It's so worth the wait. You guys will just be blown away with the miniscule amount of bud that you will end up using. I'd say that my overall consumption was cut down by 80% from smoking since getting the PD, so not only is it saving me a ton of money, the bud is tasting fucking awesome and my lungs are forever saying...........THANK YOU.

lwien,

Purple-Days

I see why folks are impatient. Nobody waits for anything these days. :2c:

I come from an era, when if you wanted cash money, you went to a bank, between 9 and 5, M-F only, and you likely stood in line... Gas stations had two or four pumps and you waited in line. Restaurants had lines and expected reservations to boot. Lots of examples that are no more. Hell, we 'dialed' a phone, I mean a spinning dial that folks would never have time for now days.

I think folks just get impatient these days. It's the way things are.

Why wait in line for Hickory Smoked BBQ? When the McRib can be custom microwaved for you in about 30 seconds?

We can't just open a faucet and churn them out. Not in this town. Wouldn't be my style if I could. This is backyard BBQ, takes a while, and the line is what it is. Even with faster production demand may step up to overtake production again... The line is what it is. The choice to stand in line is up to the individual. :cool:

Purple-Days,

jofroxp

[Why wait in line for Hickory Smoked BBQ? When the McRib can be custom microwaved for you in about 30 seconds?]

:lol: lol because the hickory smoked bbq, is worth all the effort put into it, mMm. The Mcrib is equivalent to the thing I see in my toilet when I get up, LOL. I'll def wait for that hickory smoked bbq..Wait you have a restaurant too? Haha jp. Like many of the people who already have a PD, I think its worth the wait. =]

By the way, when I ordered, vapenow was really really quick to respond to my question/comment. It relived me about my question really fast, and now...life goes on =]

jofroxp,

reece

lwien said:
Ya know Tom, I'd just kick him out of line and send him his money back for I would imagine that there are some that you just wouldn't want as customers being that they could very well be a real pain in the ass in the future after they've already received their product.

When someone calls the wait time "absurd" AFTER he chose to wait in that line, could very well be one of those problematic customers that would be best avoided.

Just my 2 cents, for whatever it's worth. :peace:
That's a great attitude. More businesses should adopt it. :rolleyes:

reece,

lwien

reece said:
That's a great attitude. More businesses should adopt it. :rolleyes:
You can roll your eyes all you want, reece. The fact of the matter is, is that Tom is not running your "typical" business for he is more than willing to sacrifice the lost profit of a particular customer for personal quality of life, and if a problematic customer is causing him grief, than he has every right to cut him off. He has refused to do business with customers like this in the past, and I seriously doubt that it has negatively affected his business one iota. His business plan is working for him.

Should other businesses adopt his plan? Only if it fits their lifestyle. Attitude has NOTHING to do with it and neither does your judgement call here. It's neither good, nor bad. It's just the way one chooses to run their business.

lwien,

jofroxp

:o :D :lol: I agree. Hmm I can't believe it took me so many years to figure out that vaporizing is so much better for you, and for your health. I'm loving the fact that the first try I get, is a PD. =]] :brow:

jofroxp,

Purple-Days

Reece you are confusing a post made by a FC user, with my attitude towards a waiting list. But you aren't really confused are you? Just another person fanning the same lame flame. ;)

Purple-Days,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom