Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukon Cornelius

On a somewhat unrelated note, I wish the PD's still had the purple LED power light. I thought it looked pretty badass...but functionality is priority, so I can understand why it was removed. No biggie though...I just think it really emphasized and defined the term "purple" in Purple Days, as a majority of the unit is wood (which is great btw).

:2c:

Yukon Cornelius,

Lucic77

Yukon Cornelius said:
Also to answer your other question people above were stating that their numbers were around 2470's and were arriving today. Still it's going to be a while have fun, and luckily you're on a T-break. smile
Well, roughly 400 more before mine gets on the truck...
Maybe not. Just because it's 400 order #'s later doesn't mean that every order # equals a PD. So, it could be a lot less! :D

Lucic77,

Yukon Cornelius

Maybe not. Just because it's 400 order #'s later doesn't mean that every order # equals a PD. So, it could be a lot less! biggrin
Let's hope! I thought those were just PD order #'s, but I guess it's the entirety of Vapenow's orders. That's good news!

Yukon Cornelius,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
Yukon Cornelius said:
Well, roughly 400 more before mine gets on the truck... hopefully. Yeah, the t-break will help a lot on the wait, or at least a good chunk of it, depending on how long I stretch it out. Coming to FC doesn't really help the wait though, as it's always constant reminder :lol: But I think I can manage....Good luck dealing with that wait man! Oh yeah, is this your first vaporizer?
It is my first purchased one, I currently 'own' my friends DBV (until PD arrives) and have held onto another friend's SSV. I have used the volcano (not big fan of bags) and watched my friend hit the VG. I personally would like to add an SSV to my arsenal but with money tight, the PD will handle for now, when it gets here. But yes first vape that will actually be mine to answer your question.

The_Other_Shoe,

CrazyCracker

shantytown007 said:
Ordered 8/16, Order number 2471, Arrived 10/7 (53 days, or 7-8 weeks, exactly as I was quoted).

Mini Review: Awesome.
Ordered mine 1 day after you. About ten orders later. Maybe next week Ill get mine :p

CrazyCracker,

tomitface

ordered - 09/07/2009 # 2628....i really hope to get a shipping notice by my birthday tuesday :rolleyes:

tomitface,

CrazyCracker

tomitface said:
ordered - 09/07/2009 # 2628....i really hope to get a shipping notice by my birthday tuesday :rolleyes:
I doubt the wait time was 4-5 weeks when you ordered.

CrazyCracker,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Okay... less than 24 hours after receiveing - here are my thoughts!

It's AWESOME!! It is worth the wait and then some!! I'm amazed and already adore my new little friend LOL!

Yes, Tom did answer that the wait is not diffrent for the purple vs. paisley. Yes, the wait time is just a quote. Yes, those order numbers are not all PD's as I have ordered other items from VapeNow as many others have.

Good things ARE worth waiting for!! Actually it makes it even more special when it does arrive too :D

Lo,

josh

Glad to hear it lo! It really is a great little device. That's one more PD for the sunshine state. When you get a chance show us some pics in the experience thread. I am interested to see how the wood looks in the different batches that are shipping out. There has been some really pretty grains go out over the many months.

josh,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I will be sure to take pix... The wood grain is very nice!

Lo,

four4iron

Dude of epic proportions
lo said:
I will be sure to take pix... The wood grain is very nice!
Yes indeed...a thing of beauty. I'll be happy to post a pic also. Got some beautiful dense grain on mine which was made even more attractive after a good rub down with some warm buzz butter. Loving it. I vaped all night and I'll bet I didn't go through the amount of herb it takes me to load the Extreme once. I see the beginning of a close and personal relationship. Many thanks go out to the folks in OR. Nice product.:)

four4iron,

seg

four4iron said:
Yay! It's here! Order #2375 (cherry/purple leather), ordered 8/03
shantytown007 said:
Ordered 8/16, Order number 2471, Arrived 10/7 (53 days, or 7-8 weeks, exactly as I was quoted).
Well there must exist some kind of delay for those who ordered paisley bottom. I ordered quite a bit earlier than those folks who have reported delivery of standard units.

Type

Paisley Unit

Days since order: [2.5 Months] or [10.7 weeks] or [75 days]

Quoted Delivery Time: 2+ Months or 8.7+ weeks or 60.9+ days

Distance from above orders: 123 order numbers and 27 order numbers

Days ordered before: [2.6 weeks or 18 days] [.74 weeks or 5 days]

seg,

shantytown007

seg said:
Well there must exist some kind of delay for those who ordered paisley bottom. I ordered quite a bit earlier than those folks who have reported delivery of standard units.
Sorry, I ordered the Paisley, forgot to mention it in my earlier post.

Edit: and I just added the sig to my profile, so I'm not being sarcastic :)

Edit 2: Wow, 2 tubes and done. This thing rocks.

shantytown007,

t00fatt

2525 here and I still haven't even gotten a shipping confirmation, hoping to get it week at the latest.

t00fatt,

lord

Lucic77 said:
lord said:
I'm 2464 still waiting...
Wow, you are almost 90 order numbers ahead of four4iron and you still have not received yours? Weird.
My post was for the record; it was not a complaint. Also four4iron has received the PD, so I do not understand your point.

lord,

indigal

Amongst the corn
Yay!:D I got my ship notice, and 7 weeks to the day.. spot on the predicted time. I have to alert a friend to scoop it off the doorstep since we will be out of town when it arrives tho.. :uhoh:

indigal,

Lucic77

lord said:
Lucic77 said:
lord said:
I'm 2464 still waiting...
Wow, you are almost 90 order numbers ahead of four4iron and you still have not received yours? Weird.
My post was for the record; it was not a complaint. Also four4iron has received the PD, so I do not understand your point.
doh!

lol, my mistake! sorry. :uhoh:

Lucic77,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom