Purple-Days 420 Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandonflav

mastermind behind the great Vapor Caper
Haha, wow; my guess wasn't even close.

Wow, only 6 off; congrats on the win milk!

Thanks for the fun contest Purple-Days, guess i'll just have to buy one. :)

brandonflav,

lwien

Great contest, Tom. Gratz to the winner. Man, some of those postcards are priceless. lol

lwien,

tuttle

Wow, I was way off; and to think I had a much closer number at first then chopped it down thinking "there is no way there can be that many in there" :lol: Thanks again for the contest and the unexpected King-o-da-heap prizes, your are a true vapor philanthropist.

Now off to snap pics for the next one :)

tuttle,

mmk

"452 A beautiful scene from a place I want to visit. :cool: "
My guess if I remember correctly?

And you are welcome to drop by any time :cool:
I will keep a couple of stems loaded, ready for you and pammy :D

Love this one too :lol:
"191.5 my favorite guess"

mmk,

Samsquanch

Vapor Astronaut
wow was i ever off , thanx guys , that was fun actually hunting down a postcard and getting it mailed :)

Samsquanch,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
congrats to the winner. i'm just glad my guess wasn't obscenely off.

SSS,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
It was a fun contest! Thank you again for the Portabilly consolation prize.

I'll tell you, when I first guessed (I was one of the 420 answers) I thought, no way. Too obvious. I blew up the picture, added up the pieces, gave it a good guess at multiplying, had some friends and family guess, and always came up with the same answer. I knew it couldn't be, but......

And it wasn't. I would never have guessed at 555. Congratulations to Milk! You've got a beautiful prize! :D

momofthegoons,

Flyer

fun, I wonder how folks came to their number, I counted the top row and multiplied what I thought would have been 4 tiers

Flyer,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Congrats to Milk!! Thanks to Tom & Pammy for another great contest.

Love my Portabilly :D too Thank you!!!

That prize PD sure is a beauty :cool:

Lo,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
i live near the original gold mining area of montana and have some detritus of days long past around my yard including old mining pans just like the one in the picture. i considered filling one up with items of comparable size to narrow my guess. instead, i just threw a number out. had i been clever and changed my handle to it's obvious number i would have won. :lol:

SSS,

Purple-Days

I use that gold pan in the shop almost everyday, to wash metal items, and have used it to pan for gold too. Had an old timer in Idaho teach me a thing or two about where to look and what to look for. Yep I figured it was an odd shape that not everyone would have around the house. Made for quite a range of guess.

Purple-Days,

fail

I feel that the win was snatched out of my hands
97838715.jpg

80268042.jpg

fail,

timmyduboy

I think he is showing the plate in the video and the picture, and the size references

timmyduboy,

brandonflav

mastermind behind the great Vapor Caper
Flyer said:
fun, I wonder how folks came to their number
The date was 4/20/10, so I did 4+20+10; and threw a zero behind it for 340. I was pretty vaked when I came up with that "brilliant" guess. My postcard didn't make it in time unfortunately.

brandonflav,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
momofthegoons said:
It was a fun contest! Thank you again for the Portabilly consolation prize.

I'll tell you, when I first guessed (I was one of the 420 answers) I thought, no way. Too obvious. I blew up the picture, added up the pieces, gave it a good guess at multiplying, had some friends and family guess, and always came up with the same answer. I knew it couldn't be, but......

And it wasn't. I would never have guessed at 555. Congratulations to Milk! You've got a beautiful prize! :D
I was one of the 420 answers also. The mystery was the depth of the bowl, but be that as it may.
There I was thinking I'm brilliant for guessing 420....

jeffp,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Thanks again Tom and Pammy, a fun promo and contest, although i can't remember what my guess was :lol:

I ma not be great at it, but will always throw up a guess for any of these. A win/win for the customers.

IAmKrazy2,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom