Multi-brand Puri5 Titantic 2/Weeke Fenix

SuperLuigi

Stating that the counterfeit arizer products, or any other counterfeit product, are the "same" as the real Arizer products is an irresponsible statement that could lead to newcomers to this forum buying an inferior product. We have several posts here by respected members stating the exact opposite. One that comes to mind, since you named the Air, is this thread on it's counterfeit by @OF .

Please refrain from making blanket statements like that unless you back them up with hard, solid proof such as OF has.

Sure, you are right...

Well now I'm just confused.

SuperLuigi,

Meach

Lol some believe that the counterfeits are factory direct and not really fakes so to speak while others swear by buying direct from the brand as they brand may or may not require improved materials vs the stock oem factory counterpart that may use cheaper parts....so that is why some will not purchase from China directly and swear that counterfeits are terrible..it's a topic better suited for a different thread because both sides have valid points but it is only on a case by case basis..fake arizer teardown on puff it up blog shows some key differences..while I paid $60 for my fenix instead of $150 for the puri5 Titanic 2..and those of you who have the edit version I'm sure don't feel like yours is any less quality than puri5s version..so it's a muddy topic...I've had my fenix for months now and it's an absolute beast love everything about it I've said it before there isn't a vape I've seen or own under $100 that can compete with this lil vape..load up your pod w kief and you can have multiple sessions w one little load..definitely a better experience over herb in the pod..didn't have a good use for the pods until I tried it w kief. Hopefully this device alerts others that a quality vape can be made for a good price and they will fly off the shelves..

Last edited:

Mrbrown81k

Finally got my Convector! First impression is really good! Yes its pretty much a knockoff of a crafty but doesnt feel that much cheaper. Mouthpiece is fine as well. First session I filled the chamber about halfway and got some good clouds! Not as strong as my crafty but at times came close! Draw restriction was good too, Id say better than my Air and close to the crafty. Second session I used different herbs and packed the chamber more. This time the draw was more restricted and clouds not as dense. Overall Im very impressed so far and highly recommend this a good backup vape. I actually like it more than my Grasshopper! I need to test it out more though and will report back..

SuperLuigi

while I paid $60 for my fenix instead

I'm of the same belief as you. I don't think knockoffs are worth anything, but I'm more interested is in Asian engineers designing their own stuff instead of knockoffs and I think that's what the Fenix is. I've had simliar experiences with asian headphones. Their brands are amazing, but when they try to do sony/panasonic knockoffs or whatever, it usually sucks.

If i can ask, did you get your Fenix from alibaba than? Thats the only place i know of. I'm just not sure they do orders of just 1 anymore.

SuperLuigi,

jdent3

Got mine in the mail yesterday. Ordered Sept 16 to Canada so it took a while. I will post my first impressions after I try it out tonight.

jdent3,

pandaphysics

I recently switched back to the arizer basket screens. I like how it compresses the bowl even smaller.

pandaphysics,

Meach

@SuperLuigi yup bought direct from Alibaba dealt w Amy from Novel..I know others had a hard time w other reps but my transaction was flawless

Meach,

jdent3

I just had my first session with the convector and all I can say is wow! First off the thing is super small and discrete like way more than my Mighty. The heat up time is unreal I didn't time it but it felt like about 20 seconds. I was also very surprised how well it keeps up with your draw. The draw is very open and I was pulling hard and it kept up no problem. I started on blue and worked my way up to red (highest temp). The avb came out almost as evenly cooked as in my Mighty.

The clouds on this thing are also great, on red they definitely were comparable to the Mighty. Of course the mighty is a better vape overall but I think this thing will become my new favorite vape to bring to work because of how small it is. I never want to carry my mighty around because it's so big so this solves that. I will do some more testing and report back but so far this thing is excellent. If I had tried it and didn't know the price I would guess it would be $200+ ( probably why some sites are selling them for over $200 lol). For $50 this thing cannot be beat.

Last edited:
jdent3,
Reactions: King_Bob
Lol some believe that the counterfeits are factory direct and not really fakes so to speak while others swear by buying direct from the brand as they brand may or may not require improved materials vs the stock oem factory counterpart that may use cheaper parts....so that is why some will not purchase from China directly and swear that counterfeits are terrible..it's a topic better suited for a different thread because both sides have valid points but it is only on a case by case basis..fake arizer teardown on puff it up blog shows some key differences..while I paid $60 for my fenix instead of $150 for the puri5 Titanic 2..and those of you who have the edit version I'm sure don't feel like yours is any less quality than puri5s version..so it's a muddy topic...I've had my fenix for months now and it's an absolute beast love everything about it I've said it before there isn't a vape I've seen or own under $100 that can compete with this lil vape..load up your pod w kief and you can have multiple sessions w one little load..definitely a better experience over herb in the pod..didn't have a good use for the pods until I tried it w kief. Hopefully this device alerts others that a quality vape can be made for a good price and they will fly off the shelves..

The biggest difference between comparing counterfeit air's and rebranded vaporizers that originate in China is a very simple one. One is an outright FAKE and the other are licensed rebrands typically being manufactured in the same place as the original unit.

That said I'm still using my convector fairly often, but will probably end up gifting it to a friend who struggles with my on demand and butane styled vapes.
$50 thong

It better be a nice one!

Povertysteak

UPS Mail Innovations should innovate another way to get a damn package from Cali to BC. Ordered on the 16th, still waiting.

Argh, i want to compare this thing to my Boundless CF. I'll probably be gifting the CF, based on what i'm reading here.

I suck at patience. Hope you're all enjoying your vaporizers :)

Povertysteak,

SuperLuigi

Has anyone tried any other products from Shenzhen Novel Technology? I reached out to them to purchase the Fenix but they won't ship to Canada. The person suggested this item instead. Any experiences?

https://imgur.com/a/I0kOu

Features :

Unique ergonomic design Inserted glass mouthpiece

Large ceramic heating chamber Accurate 5 temperature setting

SuperLuigi,

Mrbrown81k

Im getting mixed results with the convector. Seems like the first time I used it was the best. How much do you guys fill the chamber and what temp setting do you use?

Mrbrown81k,
Im getting mixed results with the convector. Seems like the first time I used it was the best. How much do you guys fill the chamber and what temp setting do you use?

No tamp at all. Lightly filled to the top (or with a screen or concentrate pad on top to smaller bowls. I don't bother with the first two settings as the temps are too low for my liking. Its preformed very consistently for me so far.

Meach

A light pack works best or none like Nondarb said... I fill mine about 3/4 full ...also add a screen to the bottom of the herb chamber this will ensure you don't clog the air inlets at the bottom. Also noticed that personally this think works better in soft mode..(slow flash when drawing) .

Last edited:

King_Bob

Are you guys using the pod for herb too?

No I just tried it with the kief. I may try it with some hash later.

I am filling it loosely to the top and am using the Red temp as that seems top produce the best clouds. I find the first two temp settings produce no visible vapor.

King_Bob,
Reactions: nondarb

Meach

You can get good vape on the first 2 settings..not large clouds but light very tasty pulls..I really think by adding the screen to the bottom of the herb chamber and taking slow 10-15 second draws you will get visable vapor from the first 2 settings..me and the wife do a session on the first 2 get toasty then come back later and finish the bowl on red

uhranium

so to avoid any late fees with custom, I looked at german online headshop. It went down from 90€ to 80€. But it's sold out too :x

uhranium,

BT Bean

Bredda Gravalicious
You can get good vape on the first 2 settings..not large clouds but light very tasty pulls

I agree. I’ve had some amazing tasty hits on Blue (and Green to a lesser extent), and Blue is my favorite temp on the Convector. Long slow pulls can give incredible flavor and you can feel it in your lungs, although not much in the way of clouds at that temp. But that’s ok, because it’s remarkably efficient and powerful. Keep in mind this is only my second vape, and only a month ago I had no idea there were such things as flower vapes. I bought my darling little E-Nano during the Labor Day sale, and I don’t see how anything could compare to the taste and clouds it produces, nor its efficiency. But I do find a reason to use the Convector every day, and it’s easier than dueling stems on the Nano with my wife.

King_Bob

You can get good vape on the first 2 settings..not large clouds but light very tasty pulls

Yes I agree. The vapor is light but still very effective.

taking slow 10-15 second draws you will get visable vapor from the first 2 settings

That is the biggest difference I am noticing between the Crafty and the Convector. The Crafty does not require the long slow draw to get the visible vapor. With the longer draws the Convector comes very close to the Crafty.

King_Bob,
Reactions: Meach

Meach

The mouthpiece pops right out there is just a rubber oring keeping it in place

Meach,

uhranium

In regards to the vape being not as efficient as the crafty. I guess a bigger part of convection might be the culprit here. I want this vape too, as for the lowest temperature setting. If I had the money, I'd get a mighty to vape at 148-159°C

uhranium,
Reactions: Meach
Top Bottom