Multi-brand Puri5 Titantic 2/Weeke Fenix

Povertysteak

The tracking number shows Sept 19 Fontana............ and i still havent received it in BC yet.

YAfreekin RIght, how is the vape? is it worth the wait or am i going to be disappointed when i receive it????

Povertysteak,

jdent3

I also ordered a while ago (probably almost 2 weeks now) to Canada and have yet to receive it. Ups innovations must be the slowest mail service known to man.

jdent3,

YaFreekin Right

The tracking number shows Sept 19 Fontana............ and i still havent received it in BC yet.

YAfreekin RIght, how is the vape? is it worth the wait or am i going to be disappointed when i receive it????

I really like the vape, especially for the price. It works really well in a group, especially for people that don't partake very often. I'd rate it above the Arizer Air. The only thing I don't like is the mouthpiece as I found it fell our way too easily and wasn't that nice on the mouth. Though I just got my grasshopper back from warranty & that made me realize just how good that vape is.

YaFreekin Right,

pandaphysics

I was just playing with the liquid pads for the mighty dosing capsule and realized they made a great screen for the fenix. This way I don't have to touch the screen ever and similarly to the arizer baskets I find this stays a lot cleaner (I have a similar setup in my mighty).

3YiM2G5.jpg

Chill_Break

I was just playing with the liquid pads for the mighty dosing capsule and realized they made a great screen for the fenix. This way I don't have to touch the screen ever and similarly to the arizer baskets I find this stays a lot cleaner (I have a similar setup in my mighty).

3YiM2G5.jpg
How's the airflow differ from the stock screen?

Chill_Break,

pandaphysics

I notice no added draw resistance with the liquid pad. And the mighty has liquid pads and dosing capsules AND dosing capsules with liquid pads inside lol. Its these slightly smaller dosing capsule liquid pads which fit perfectly.

Although after I did this I ripped one of the standard liquid pads apart to custom size a screen for my mighty. I really like these pads as screens and will probably try making one for most of my vapes.

pandaphysics,

Gardenerjeff

Author, Teaming Series of Organic Grow Books
I too had problems with the mouthpiece staying in place. Then I accidentally pushed it into the unit too hard and book off one of the four "teeth" under the blue O ring. Now it fits in very snug. I am not sure you want to emulate my mistake,but is sure worked for me!

Teaming,

Gardenerjeff

Gardenerjeff,

Mrbrown81k

2 weeks later and package arrived in Canada from California. UPS innovations has go to be the slowest service ever! Hopefully will receive it this week...

Mrbrown81k,

SuperLuigi

Yes. Placed my order the 19th of September ! Haven't waited this long since the last time I ordered something from Asia !

Patience is tough. I still have to wait for EDIT to restock and then order. Might be another 6-7 weeks until i get mine sadly. Assuming I can even get in at EDIT before they run out again.

SuperLuigi,

Povertysteak

Damn it, I ordered this thing on the 16th.

Shipping from China sucks but this feels alot worse because it's not that far geographically.

Package is still in Fontana California.

Povertysteak,

King_Bob

I received the Convector from EDIT yesterday afternoon. Ordered it Sep 21.

So far I am impressed with this vaporizer, especially given that it is the least expensive vaporizer in my collection.

The vapor is very light on the first two heat settings, and even on the highest setting it does not feel too hot or irritate my throat the way the Crafty does when I have it on max.

Mrbrown81k

I received the Convector from EDIT yesterday afternoon. Ordered it Sep 21.

So far I am impressed with this vaporizer, especially given that it is the least expensive vaporizer in my collection.

The vapor is very light on the first two heat settings, and even on the highest setting it does not feel too hot or irritate my throat the way the Crafty does when I have it on max.
Nice, this gives me hope that mine will finally arrive! How is it compared to the crafty? Much worse or comparable?

Mrbrown81k,

King_Bob

Nice, this gives me hope that mine will finally arrive! How is it compared to the crafty? Much worse or comparable?

I find the Convector is not as powerful as the Crafty. I have not had the Convector long enough to make a full comparison, but so far I like that the vapor is not as harsh on my throat. The flavor is about the same as the Crafty. The Convector takes much less time to heat up, and does not require as much material to load it up...making it more efficient IMO.

The Convector is probably not going to be as good as the Crafty for multi user sessions.

This is definitely a good choice for someone who is into Micro dosing.

King_Bob,

Mrbrown81k

I find the Convector is not as powerful as the Crafty. I have not had the Convector long enough to make a full comparison, but so far I like that the vapor is not as harsh on my throat. The flavor is about the same as the Crafty. The Convector takes much less time to heat up, and does not require as much material to load it up...making it more efficient IMO.

The Convector is probably not going to be as good as the Crafty for multi user sessions.

This is definitely a good choice for someone who is into Micro dosing.
So basically its not as harsh because it doesnt produce as much vapor I guess? Cant wait to try it already!

Mrbrown81k,

Ravachol

Really?? It says 4-5 days on my receipt..
So they answered to my question to the site. I wonder why Weecke/Novel don't sell it in an aliexpress shop, they could sell a lot more than the rebranders. It's hard to understand the dynamics, the arizers and airs sold from china are exactly the same of the ones coming from canada or western shops, but they cost one third.

Ravachol,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
So they answered to my question to the site. I wonder why Weecke/Novel don't sell it in an aliexpress shop, they could sell a lot more than the rebranders. It's hard to understand the dynamics, the arizers and airs sold from china are exactly the same of the ones coming from canada or western shops, but they cost one third.
Stating that the counterfeit arizer products, or any other counterfeit product, are the "same" as the real Arizer products is an irresponsible statement that could lead to newcomers to this forum buying an inferior product. We have several posts here by respected members stating the exact opposite. One that comes to mind, since you named the Air, is this thread on it's counterfeit by @OF .

Please refrain from making blanket statements like that unless you back them up with hard, solid proof such as OF has.

Top Bottom