Pure Vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazin

went to my local head shop yesterday they had the ssv and i was gonna get it was a great price 180 caiuse they had dropped it and the nob was a little broken but it worked just needed a new nob anyways my wife didnt want me to buy it i got a little upset then she broke down and told me she already bought me one for fathersday so anyways when we get home she hands it to me she had ordered me the PURE vape from got vape. i have read no reviews on it can anyone help me out i havent opened it cause i dont know if i should keep it but it is standard not hands free so i guess its kinda like the ssv or maybe not please help.

blazin,

blazin

well i was reading thru the paper work and its says that it only takes 30sec to heat up and it has a five year warranty so i might just try er out if no one posts here by lunch time im gonna let her try so green house out lol

blazin,

Skunkypete

Escape Artist
If you can wait , I'd return it for a DBV or something like that. I replied in the other thread you posted this but i will repeat it here. It's better to use a vape with known components and for which you know the air path. This PURE vape from what i can see is made in China. The got vape video mentions a ceramic coil element? It's really hard to see with only a couple of pictures. Anyways in general , no manufacturer site is a good sign it was made in some factory in China. Will it do the job? Probably. Will it leave you wanting more? probably as well. Also who's gonna honor the warranty? GotVape? Besides for a china vape 150$ is kind of expensive.

***EDIT*** Max says it's ok and it's not a made in China vape (see below), so I withdraw my original statement. I trust in Max's vape knowledge.

Skunkypete,

marcuss

above the clouds
Try to get the money back from that Pure(?) and invest in something safer and solid....first make some reading here to get the right vape for you...good luck!

marcuss,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
If you want my opinion, it will probably vaporize just fine, but it is a unit leaving much to be desired (temp control, on/off switch, reputable and reliable parts/manufacturer, reliable warranty?, etc.).

The call is yours. That was extremely nice of your wife to get you a vaporizer. :)

GotVape should refund your money if the unit is unused, and you can put that towards acquiring a device worthy of the Halls of Fuck Combustion. :lol:

SpiralArchitect,

blazin

i just talked to gotvape and they said i could send it to them and they would send me one at the same time all i have to do is send them the track # thats kool anyways there giving me a refund my buddy just told me that he would trade me for his vaperbrothers standard modle hes only had it for 2 months now he got it from vapewarehouse in april plus he has a custom whip he saws he dosnt like the vapebrothers cause of the angle still sounds like a deal tho

blazin,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Sounds great. :)

As far as the angle of the Vaporbrothers goes, a book or a small block of wood does wonders in elevating the back, effectively removing any downward angle.

Good luck.

SpiralArchitect,

max

Out to lunch
The Pure has been around longer than any made in China vape and is a decent box unit. I had one a couple of years ago myself. Due to the horizontal heater angle, I'd choose it over a Vapor Bros, VaporCannon, or any other box unit where your whip goes down over the heater cover instead of horizontal.

max,

blazin

thanks max as long as its not made in china is a pretty good thing i think. ill probly think about this over the day thank u

blazin,

Beezleb

Look at it as a great to learn about vaping vape.

As you get some experience in vaping and gain more of an understanding what you think you want may change. I would just keep it for awhile and then decide if your happy with what you have or is their another vape that is more appealing to you.

Great gift.

Beezleb,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
My experience with women and gifts is that it will be well worth your $180 to keep it and enjoy it. Upgrade later if you want.

stickstones,

JohnnyVape

Vape wannabee, again
Thats a damn good woman you got there blazin :brow: , like you need me to tell you that. :ninja:

JohnnyVape,

spyder

stickstones said:
My experience with women and gifts is that it will be well worth your $180 to keep it and enjoy it. Upgrade later if you want.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

spyder,

max

Out to lunch
$180 for an SSV with a slightly broken knob is still a great deal (as long as the knob shaft isn't bent). You can get a nice custom knob from 7th Floor for $20-25. I'd be tempted to go back and grab it at that price, then sit on it for a few months and tell the wife you saved your lunch money or something. :brow: It does pay to make the wife happy though.... You can always get a DBV down the road if you like hands free. Works as well as the SSV for less money. Then you'll have a primary vape and a backup.

Your wife did make a decent selection. She could have bought you a Vapir. :uhoh:

max,

Philosophe

Your wife kicks ass.

Just go out and buy the SSV, have a friend hold it, and then get it from him 2 months later, and say that you bought it.

Philosophe,

blazin

will yesterday i returned the pure to gotvape, and ordered the vaportower from vaportower.com hard to beat that warranty and i want to try the two filter wand since i saw a video on u tube some dude with a box type vaporizer had alot of herb thrown in his box looked really messy and wastfeull well if anyone has any info on the vaportower hopefull its good one i know everyone likes the buddah but i wana try something differnt .

blazin,

blazin

dude ben what did i do to u sorry i dont know if ive upset this vapor commuinty in any way i was just ryin to get informed i wont ask any more ??? sory gezz oh i that that tokken guys vids are pretty kool

mod note: The member you're referring to (ben420) has been banned. Calling people foul names out of the blue in every post won't get it here.

blazin,

Beezleb

Blazin, that individual was not part of this community. Happy Vaping and ask all the questions you have!

Beezleb,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom