Pull and snap turned into sugar

strech

So I bought a gram o pull and snap from the local dispensary. Not sure what happened but it sure isn't pull and snap!

I thought maybe it got hot on the floor in the truck. I had the heater on. Wife said try freezing it. A few hours later and it's the same.

Tranquility

3940ue.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh yeah concentrates come in so many different forms and consistencies and colors that I never thought anything of it... I actually much prefer the sugars to the shatters consistency and taste! Though a sauce is perhaps best of all worlds?? I have minimal experience though, my friend gets some straight up rocks sometimes, powders too, plus now they sell diamonds a lot here. The ones that scare me for some reason, are the opaque budder bricks and thick goo's...

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I actually much prefer the sugars to the shatters consistency and taste!
Me too. If my shatter sugared up, I'd be all farts and giggles. Shatter can be a pain in the ass to use.

They sell sugar for $5-10 more than shatter around here. @strech, you could turn a profit here just by driving your shit around in the truck for a while.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Me too. If my shatter sugared up, I'd be all farts and giggles. Shatter can be a pain in the ass to use.

They sell sugar for $5-10 more than shatter around here. @strech, you could turn a profit here just by driving your shit around in the truck for a while.

Yeah the wax-papered shatter I see around here is typically cheaper than the little jars of sugar, sauce, or diamonds, so that may also be why I'm biased, but moreso because of the convenience factor of the container as well as the consistency (never heard the name pull and snap before, but it makes it sound like horrible to work with to me lol)

Last edited:

buckhakeesah

Same thing happened to me. I just scraped it up and transferred to a glass container. Couldn't get everything off that silicone sheet even though they say nothing should stick.

buckhakeesah,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
That year, if not all, most of my extractions turned to sugar, I was afraid it was cause some unpurged solvents but it doesn't seems to be the case. It's lot more convenient to use than hard shatter. In some jars I noticed just a tiny part of the content sugared up while the rest stays like shatter.

Top Bottom