Puffco Pro vs Dr. Dabber

Hello, I am pretty new to dab pens and dabbing in general. I was going to pick up my first dab pen soon. I was wondering what would be better of the two: the puffco pro or dr. dabber. From what I read, they are both pretty good; however, I am not sure which I should pick as my first one.

Any suggestions comparing both would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you've had experience with both, that'd be great.

I am also open to other suggestions.

ChrisTheEngineer,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Welcome to the forum. :)

I haven't tried the Puffco Pro...

From what I can see, the two pens are similar, with the exception that the Puffco comes with the ceramic element atty and the Dr. Dabber currently uses the fiber element. The Dr. Dabber does offer a ceramic element atty, but as of now the unit comes with the older fiber style atty. The Puffco atty's look to be more expensive that the replacement Dr. Dabber atty's. And the DD comes with more goodies, including an extra atty. The base price seems a bit lower on the Puffco. but replacement parts are more expensive.

I can't speak for Puffco, but Dr. Dabber offers free warranty replacements on their batteries if they fail.

Last edited:
momofthegoons,
Reactions: IAmKrazy2

PPN

Volute of Vapor
There is a thread about the Puffco in the candidate section(portables vaporizers), seems better than the DrDabber...imho

PPN,

mixchu69

I have both the puffco pro and dr. dabber. I find all these pens similar. (Dr. Dabber, dabbler From vb, puffco pro). Dabber has a nice smooth rubber-like finish for the external and the puffco pro is metal. I like the finish of the dr. dabber.

mixchu69,
Welcome to the forum. :)

I haven't tried the Puffco Pro... and checked to see if we had a thread on it; which we don't.

From what I can see, the two pens are similar, with the exception that the Puffco comes with the ceramic element atty and the Dr. Dabber currently uses the fiber element. The Dr. Dabber does offer a ceramic element atty, but as of now the unit comes with the older fiber style atty. The Puffco atty's look to be more expensive that the replacement Dr. Dabber atty's. And the DD comes with more goodies, including an extra atty. The base price seems a bit lower on the Puffco. but replacement parts are more expensive.

I can't speak for Puffco, but Dr. Dabber offers free warranty replacements on their batteries if they fail.
Thanks :D. The Puffco Pro has a 1 year warranty on the Battery, the USB Charger, and the mouthpiece.

I have both the puffco pro and dr. dabber. I find all these pens similar. (Dr. Dabber, dabbler From vb, puffco pro). Dabber has a nice smooth rubber-like finish for the external and the puffco pro is metal. I like the finish of the dr. dabber.
Other than how it feels, have any more insight, such as flavor between both or Pros/Cons compared to each other?

I seem to be slightly going towards the Puffco Pro for my first dab pen, but I'm still not sure. There isn't much out there, hightimes named it the best dab pen but I like getting a bunch of opinions.

Last edited:
ChrisTheEngineer,

mixchu69

I can't answer because I no longer use either. They tasted the same but the puffco has multiple temp settings. I am not a big fan of cart style pens, other than the the Hercules sr-74x, and that gets rarely used. I just purchased the divine tribe donut with temp control mod for $60 on ineedhemp.com. I will let you know how that works out.

mixchu69,
Top Bottom