Manako_

I bought two when they came out and both have thousands of dabs on them each and look and work like brand new. I also clean them several times a week, sometimes every day. Not sure how you could have even pulled the pin out unless it was stuck with reclaim.
I take great care of the chamber, I always have my toys completely clean, the pin came out by itself when checking the pins without any force, there is no claim on the entire chamber, it has broken in two months, it is from the factory flaw.

Last edited:

Smknbud

Do you actually even get medicated at such a low temp? Tasty, but that's all it would be for me but perhaps you don't have my tolerance.

For live Rosin yes.....the smallish dabs I do are completely vaporized and flavor and potency are intact. No scorching for me. As for my tolerance, after 45 years of weed and a plethora of everything else under the sun my tolerance I would like to think is up there with the rest of the long time veterans.

Let's Talk Temps: Dabbing Solventless Hash & Rosin

Manako_

The Puffco 3DXL Chamber has lasted me two months, with less than 100 dabs and since the warranty is one month, in the trash, the internal cable has come loose, it makes me want to send all my Puffco devices to hell and start dabbing on glass, three cameras go in a year

Update, when trying to manage the camera warranty the bot wouldn't let me, I sent an email to Puffco support and I have to say that they have been great, they asked me for the purchase information and they sent me a new camera, I was too angry when I wrote that message. At least I have to admit that on two occasions they have responded well for me, a 10 for them.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have been using both high and low temp/pressure rosin in the 3DXL with no staining and has been a breeze to clean. I have been cleaning the atty when the reminder tells me (and q-tips after each dab of course) and find the iso barely changes colour after ultrasonic cleaning(UC). I do not sit the atty above the transducer in the UC as it can get a bit violent...I will add the atty sits in a small beaker of iso suspended in the water that fills the UC when cleaning.
1711713003706-jpg.52804

Top Bottom