POTV Lobo

krvnked

Yeah, this much different than I'm used to, very fast (almost too fast) extraction, in order to get a flavor hit I have to draw at around 200-250F set to 385/90. 4 fast heavy hits & its done, I defaulted to a whip with arizer xq2 but it's too harsh with the Lobo so I started using the bubbler.
Seems like I tend to use (or maybe overuse) more weed with it as it extracts so fast but I have plenty so its not an issue.
28226d.jpg

rdpz94.jpg
“Babe don’t disturb me when I’m using the cushion whip”

Jojofernz

Yeah, this much different than I'm used to, very fast (almost too fast) extraction, in order to get a flavor hit I have to draw at around 200-250F set to 385/90. 4 fast heavy hits & its done, I defaulted to a whip with arizer xq2 but it's too harsh with the Lobo so I started using the bubbler.
Seems like I tend to use (or maybe overuse) more weed with it as it extracts so fast but I have plenty so its not an issue.
I started out at max 6 minutes timer but ended up knocking down to 2 as its just not needed on one cap & I definitely need some extra caps to rotate.
28226d.jpg

rdpz94.jpg
I personally find the length of the sessions depending on my bud. I’ve had some be done in just a couple hits, and I have some that produces vapor the entire 6 minute session(what’s left of it after the heat up time)

Blackbeen

Is there any advantage to the POTV bubbler over the one I'm using? Seems the POTV would be more of a pain to clean & might not be as good, I'm attempting to fill out a POTV for extra dosing caps but I'm having a hard time finding anything I really want or need. 🤷‍♂️

Blackbeen,

krvnked

Is there any advantage to the POTV bubbler over the one I'm using? Seems the POTV would be more of a pain to clean & might not be as good, I'm attempting to fill out a POTV for extra dosing caps but I'm having a hard time finding anything I really want or need. 🤷‍♂️
I highly recommend the bent mouthpiece

I'm using the one that came with my fury edge. Works real nice looks good

Blackbeen

I highly recommend the bent mouthpiece

I'm using the one that came with my fury edge. Works real nice looks good
That was the one I was thinking about but thought it being smaller, holding less water than the one I have might not work as well, plus mine sets well when I have to pull off & might be easier to clean, not sure, might just wait until the dosing caps caddies come in stock, they said 20-30 days.

Blackbeen,

krvnked

That was the one I was thinking about but thought it being smaller, holding less water than the one I have might not work as well, plus mine sets well when I have to pull off & might be easier to clean, not sure, might just wait until the dosing caps caddies come in stock, they said 20-30 days.
I got the caddy directly from the manufacturer which is another faster option (delta 3d studios) unless you just want to run that gift card

something to consider if you're looking to buy other things

Blackbeen

I got the caddy directly from the manufacturer which is another faster option (delta 3d studios) unless you just want to run that gift card

something to consider if you're looking to buy other things
I'm looking to combine items to save on shipping, unfortunately only POTV sells the dosing caps.

Blackbeen,

rush

Finally got mine about a week ago. Overall very similar to a ONE with a replaceable battery. I do feel the power coming from that heater but I feel like it's largely capped by the tight airflow. I find that I need to 'engineer' a pretty strong pull (as in hooking it to a whip or a thin neck bong) to drive enough heat if I wanna get perfectly brown AVB even @ 430F (my herb is mid though, others' mileage might vary I guess). My favorite way to use it so far has been on @ 390F with the bent glass stem. I hit it for the entire 6 minute session, finishing with fairly green AVB.

Blackbeen

My color is about the same as the Solo II or Arizer XQ2, med brown, I tried going higher than 390, seemed pointless, didn't draw anymore & I don't like burnt toast, maybe with kief, time will tell...

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Kinda want a Lobo in green, it's such a pretty color. One day the 'kinda want' will intersect with the right sale, or wake me up one night having grown into a can't sleep without it desire that overrides the nonsale price. Other things will distract me, but the 'kinda want' will be lurking underneath, an odd tightness in the chest, a longing I can't quite come to terms with until I welcome the Lobo into my life.
So I want one, I want it in green, and right now I think it can wait a bit, but it's in front of me for sure.

krvnked

if it's something you will use every day, then you don't have to think twice about it. I was gonna wait for the 420 sale but how much better could it really be? plus I wanted to show them support for creating a new innovative product.

krvnked

OCD officially triggered today. Went to pick it up and saw this tiny speck of black finish missing exposing the bare metal, didn’t drop it or anything like that so don’t know what happened there. Oh well excuse to cover it up with a carbon fiber skin. First world problems lol

Puddentain

Good idea. My OCD would have been flaring up but your fix should work fine. You’ll enjoy the Lobo.

Puddentain,

krvnked

Good idea. My OCD would have been flaring up but your fix should work fine. You’ll enjoy the Lobo.
It’s especially annoying because I insist all my smoking/vaping gear is black … i do it to myself

It’s great and a heavy hitter as people say

It hits Hot too. I sip at 180 so I’m adjusting my technique from coming from the fury

The 18650 they include is high quality too. I don’t even swap it out because it recharges so fast, just use a magnetic charger

Last edited:

ChooChooCharlie

I was a bad boy

Ruined the glass adapter finish, all splotchy lightened streaky yuck now. It was such a nice shade of green before

Thought I could clean it easily like Mighty CU, gave it a short warm iso bath in ziplock bag

Big mistake. Ordered a replacement from POTV

Blackbeen

I tried the 220 hash yesterday, 2 small chunks in dosing cap with the temp full cranked, unfortunately my bubbler seems to have some hair line crack near the connection joint that occasionally drains all the water, usually happens when I fill it once in blue moon, but that blue moon came in the middle of my first hash session, ran though the Lobo & errored it out, was scared I bricked it but after drying it & pulling the battery it started right up.
It took a session to dry that hash out, that tasted like shit at this point but I finished & later did a second, it would been clean if not for the wet hash juice, the hash in both sessions (did 2 6 minutes per load) came out charcoal black so it was well toasted.

ChooChooCharlie

Thanks to the POTV Lobo, another smoker converted

A minor Christmas miracle, gave it to gallery owner who was not aware of dry herb vaping

Easy 5 minute walk through when given, because the Lobo is so easy. Recommended the globe stem, but gave her the other glass pieces too. Just spoke with her today, she hasn't had the urge to use her lighter since. Success!

Bravo, POTV

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way

A minor Christmas miracle, gave it to gallery owner who was not aware of dry herb vaping

Easy 5 minute walk through when given, because the Lobo is so easy. Recommended the globe stem, but gave her the other glass pieces too. Just spoke with her today, she hasn't had the urge to use her lighter since. Success!

Bravo, POTV
Oh, I love a nice human interest story!

Bravo, POTV
Same here, I have not combusted or had the urge to combust since I received my Lobo almost 3 months ago.

StoneyBeached

I'm about a month in now and have almost no complaints. I wanted a travel vape with replaceable batteries, dosing caps and had to small/easily concealed. Getting pretty good battery life 6-8 caps depending on herb quality/grind/pack. Great vapor production, really solid vape for the $.

My #1 (maybe only) complaint: I love the color and finish of my green lobo, but now in the winter months I find that dry hands and that smooth metal finish make it slippery at times. If they'd bring back the POTV1 rubberized finish or really just add a thick strip or 2 along the body it would be perfect. I'm not a "buy a case for it" person, I prefer simplicity. Otherwise I legit couldn't be happier. Just a great purchase that I use everyday.

Top Bottom