POTV Lobo

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I've been using the HR Fierce glass stems that were left over from a Fierce unit I threw away because it had the most horrible smell and taste issues I ever encountered. I never throw away any parts from my vapes in case they can be used elsewhere and this is a great example.

The Fierce stems are a little loose in the oven exactly like a Solo stem. The speed to temp, convection vapor and how well it keeps the oven clean with those stems is amazingl!!

I use the Lobo without those stems when I'm not locked into the couch. Can't get over how quickly the Lobo worked its way into my list of daily drivers.

Blackbeen

My wife stole mine. It replaced the mighty+ for her.
Really? I had heard that it didn't come close in vapor production, never personally owned a S&B product always seemed overly touted for their tacky/plastic design & price IMO, I'm sure few will agree, I'm pleased, if anything it works too good after using Arizer vaporizers, I'm putting my Solo II up for sale when I get a chance maybe the xq2 too, wish they would get the dosing caps holder in stock so I could bet more caps & fill out a $35 buck order.

Blackbeen,

Mndeadhead

Really? I had heard that it didn't come close in vapor production, never personally owned a S&B product always seemed overly touted for their tacky/plastic design & price IMO, I'm sure few will agree, I'm pleased, if anything it works too good after using Arizer vaporizers, I'm putting my Solo II up for sale when I get a chance maybe the xq2 too, wish they would get the dosing caps holder in stock so I could bet more caps & fill out a $35 buck order.
Yeah, I should have qualified a bit. She’s definitely a 1-2 hit person, so the mighty wasn’t the best solution for her in my opinion because she was wasting weed, but she loved how easy it was to use. In passing I suggested that the lobo might be more conducive to her style of consuming. She brushed me off. 15-20 minutes later I heard her coughing her face off. She said she’d hit it just as hard as she hit the mighty and it overwhelmed her. I think it’s a powerful unit and if you want quick, hard hitting delivery that’s pretty doggone simple. It’s a great one to hand to someone, walk away and know they are gonna be able to make it work

Jojofernz

Yeah, I should have qualified a bit. She’s definitely a 1-2 hit person, so the mighty wasn’t the best solution for her in my opinion because she was wasting weed, but she loved how easy it was to use. In passing I suggested that the lobo might be more conducive to her style of consuming. She brushed me off. 15-20 minutes later I heard her coughing her face off. She said she’d hit it just as hard as she hit the mighty and it overwhelmed her. I think it’s a powerful unit and if you want quick, hard hitting delivery that’s pretty doggone simple. It’s a great one to hand to someone, walk away and know they are gonna be able to make it work
Really agree on the ease of use! Recommended it to a buddy and he bought one, as his and his wife’s first dry-herb vape. I was a little nervous because when I first got into vaping I had some struggles here and there and learning curves with the devices I had early on and didn’t want him to be turned off by it.

A few days of use and asking how it’s going and he loves it! This is a really great device at the price for beginners or experienced vapers.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I've been using the HR Fierce glass stems that were left over from a Fierce unit I threw away because it had the most horrible smell and taste issues I ever encountered. I never throw away any parts from my vapes in case they can be used elsewhere and this is a great example.

The Fierce stems are a little loose in the oven exactly like a Solo stem. The speed to temp, convection vapor and how well it keeps the oven clean with those stems is amazingl!!

I use the Lobo without those stems when I'm not locked into the couch. Can't get over how quickly the Lobo worked its way into my list of daily drivers.

That is great to hear, with more airflow and power, this could be the ticket for my roommate to upgrade to from the fierce then so he can use the same bowl stems (we have several in the regular and xl size) although I guess it would not have plastic sheath so need to be careful is all

Blackbeen

For sure, I'm a pretty light vaper myself & I'm used to more slower, take 5 minutes to warm up, sessions that may or may not hit well with the xq2. Its so easy for me to over use with the Lobo as it hits so well & quick that the session is done & onto the next well before the effects to kick in. I don't know the Mighty might even be worse for me & yeah the Lobo is so easy to load, I used to pack in the kitchen with a brick builder (hit or miss) & on to the living room each session, now I just keep my grinder & toasted weed jar on my sitting table, so easy to load, just need some spare caps.

Blackbeen

I'm so pissed, they finally got the dosing capsule caddies in stock & they upped the free shipping minimum to $45, I give up, there is nothing more I want or need there. 🤷‍♀️

Blackbeen,
Reactions: vapviking

PactolusKY

For some reason, the POTV website didn't want to post my review because I think the pic showed part of my leg :shrug:

This is my 3rd vape device I have owned, my first two being the dynavap (torch vape) and e-nano (log vape) they both were stolen from me but thats another story. I got this during the cyber monday sale, and like all new vapes it takes a few hours to get a hang of it, in my experience. It is what it is. I've learned to get epic clouds from this thing. and IT DOES SMELL. It will smell like weed. But the smell dont stick and it goes away alot faster.

All in all, highly reccomend. I rarely leave reviews but had to post this.

also: the dosing caps get HOT AS ABSOLUTE SHIT. Be warned when opening it up to take them out. They will burn the fk out of you as I learned firsthand. I made the mistake of tapping a fresh one out onto my hand, you can imagine the melting pain. Not one of of my brightest moments. You could flick one of those things on someone and it would give them a bad time lmaooo

Last edited:

PactolusKY

For some reason, the POTV website didn't want to post my review because I think the pic showed part of my leg :shrug:

This is my 3rd vape device I have owned, my first two being the dynavap (torch vape) and e-nano (log vape) they both were stolen from me but thats another story. I got this during the cyber monday sale, and like all new vapes it takes a few hours to get a hang of it, in my experience. It is what it is. I've learned to get epic clouds from this thing. and IT DOES SMELL. It will smell like weed. But the smell dont stick and it goes away alot faster.

All in all, highly reccomend. I rarely leave reviews but had to post this.

also: the dosing caps get HOT AS ABSOLUTE SHIT. Be warned when opening it up to take them out. They will burn the fk out of you as I learned firsthand. I made the mistake of tapping a fresh one out onto my hand, you can imagine the melting pain. Not one of of my brightest moments. You could flick one of those things on someone and it would give them a bad time lmaooo
I wish you could edit posts on here. They finally posted my review lol

PactolusKY,

PactolusKY

You can, but only for a bit. Like a day or something.
I wanna add 1 more thing, this mf does take forever to charge and it loses charge fast. I first experienced the common battery issue today, many seem to have it. It will just stop charging, and you literally just have to fuck with the power button fast enough for it do something. Taking the battery in and out also seems to help. But you should def have more than 1 battery. Its still a great device when it works, just people need to be aware of these issues. Also the stem it comes with is hot af, you really need one of the other two stems. But if you like heat I guess you'll like the stem it comes with lol

MennilTossFlykune

Plop it on the table, let it cool a minute or two, easy peesy.
I always drop my hot caps directly from the vape onto a metal grinder aiming at the magnet so it doesn't roll off and the grinder acts like a huge heat sink to quickly cool the cap down in the event I'm going to reload the same capsule.

Loving the feedback I'm reading about the Lobo. I still have a functional Fury Edge, but once the battery doesn't hold a charge or anything else breaks on it, the Lobo will be the definite next thing. My only concern is the lack of the rubbery body for a good grip but I've seen a few people mention sleeves/cases.

Blackbeen

I guess I was referring to the case where some resins condense, solidify and act like glue, making it harder to open the capsule.
But this is a generalization, I've not used the kind you are discussing...
Since I got 8 back up caps I've realized these are pretty irregular, one was so tight I had to pry apart with a butter knife to clean, one was so loose that the cap popped off dumping it onto the table dumping weed everywhere (not using that one anymore, considering it a dud unless I can maybe bend it to fit tight with plyers), most are good, I have 9 now & only use 4-5 at a time max so I'm pretty ok.

PactolusKY

I Know I just said i was done, but I noticed another minor issue, or perhaps personal lol. I had it on just now and did not click 3 times to turn it off, and apparently it was slowly producing weed odor the entire time even tho I was hitting it. My partner asked me what was burning and ran out to it being on 414 lol. I quickly hit it and put it out. My point being these dont have to be fire hazards. You, have to responsible when using a device that generates EXTREME heat in a tiny package.

PactolusKY,
Reactions: BigJr48
The capsules are defiantly hard to open if you let them cool down for awhile but I just dump the capsule out of my Lobo onto my rolling plate so it can cool down. I can usually pick it up fairly quick since the pods do cooldown fast, my only issue is hot or cold I still get AVB and resin buildup on the underneath of the lids which is a pain to clean if you don't just soak them for a minute in ISO.

TheTerpTimmay,
Reactions: BigJr48
Top Bottom