POTV Lobo

Moysh

I got it in today, won't use until next week, what's a good base temp I go 390F with the Solo II, only higher if I'm toasting kief of something so I was thinking that would be good.
That's what I began with. Although, today I lowered to 380 to begin (in hopes of getting an extra session out of the capsule) and it didn't seem to diminish the cloud. Gonna try to start progressively lower - to see if that works.

Puddentain

I got it in today, won't use until next week, what's a good base temp I go 390F with the Solo II, only higher if I'm toasting kief of something so I was thinking that would be good.
My preference is just a bit lower, at 384, after a quick step up from 350 for a bit of max flavor. You’ll have fun figuring out your favorites. The Lobo extracts pretty efficiently.

Blackbeen

Is there a full manual anywhere? the the paper quick guide points to totv.life/lobo but there is only another even lesser quick guide found there.
Stupid question but what makes this part convection if no fan is employed?
At first glance I really like the design/dosing caps, waiting to charge for burn off.

Blackbeen,
Reactions: seedy53

Old Stoner1958

Is there a full manual anywhere? the the paper quick guide points to totv.life/lobo but there is only another even lesser quick guide found there.
Stupid question but what makes this part convection if no fan is employed?
At first glance I really like the design/dosing caps, waiting to charge for burn off.
When you inhale the convection come into play.

Beansuppa

Are the given screens intended for the dosing caps?
They're just extras for when the included screen gets frayed or damaged over time. They're for the spot underneath the bowl cover.

The fat mesh puck is what's for the dosing caps, it's the concentrate pad

Beansuppa,

Moysh

They're just extras for when the included screen gets frayed or damaged over time. They're for the spot underneath the bowl cover.

The fat mesh puck is what's for the dosing caps, it's the concentrate pad
The 'fat mesh puck' isn't used with the dosing caps. Unless I am misunderstanding you, they both won't fit at the same time?

Moysh,

Blackbeen

I believe this has a more agressive heater. It will extract much fasterr
Yeah, I'm kinda a slow to draw, lite user, I don't know how I'm gonna time this, never been one to worry about battery life but this looks like has 40 minute max, might have to shut off between short session draws or something. 🤷‍♂️

Blackbeen,

Beansuppa

Does that come apart? if it does I can't figure how I would change that screen.
Use the little dab tool they sent you a long with the Lobo. Take the mouthpiece out of the part, then stick the tool down and gently push on the screen. It'll pop out.

After some time this screen gets really sticky from the vapor condensing on it, so it's easiest to take out right after using it so the oils are all melted

Blackbeen

Use the little dab tool they sent you a long with the Lobo. Take the mouthpiece out of the part, then stick the tool down and gently push on the screen. It'll pop out.

After some time this screen gets really sticky from the vapor condensing on it, so it's easiest to take out right after using it so the oils are all melted
Yeah, finally figured that out, used a broken wifi antenna, with the short session time is it good to hit as soon as it reaches temp? I'm used to giving them a few minutes warmup time.

Blackbeen,

Jojofernz

Yeah, finally figured that out, used a broken wifi antenna, with the short session time is it good to hit as soon as it reaches temp? I'm used to giving them a few minutes warmup time.
With the Lobo, I’m able to start hitting right when it hits temp and get vapor.

I’ll sometimes hit it as it’s heating up to get some flavorful first rips

Mr. Natural

Have vape, will travel
Yeah, I'm kinda a slow to draw, lite user, I don't know how I'm gonna time this, never been one to worry about battery life but this looks like has 40 minute max, might have to shut off between short session draws or something. 🤷‍♂️
The Lobo is a beast at extraction! My typical session consists of 3-second DTL pulls, with temp setting at 400 F. The first pull is at 325, then around 360, and ending at 400. Power off, and use the residual heat for another 3-5 pulls. I get 2 sessions per lightly-loaded capsule with this technique. Tobacco-brown AVB, and no coughing.

Blackbeen

The Lobo is a beast at extraction! My typical session consists of 3-second DTL pulls, with temp setting at 400 F. The first pull is at 325, then around 360, and ending at 400. Power off, and use the residual heat for another 3-5 pulls. I get 2 sessions per lightly-loaded capsule with this technique. Tobacco-brown AVB, and no coughing.
Yeah I would likely go that hot on the the Solo II it's 390 unless Kief or something is involved 420/450 for the Arizer XQ2, it gets too burnt at higher temps IMO.

Blackbeen,

tgvp

After some search, I finally found a friend going to visit someone in US and willing to transport a device for me on the return trip. Unfortunately, when I tried to order a lobo to be shipped at his guest address, I stumbled on the age verification process 😢 I need to provide the last 3 digits of the SSN of the guest and as I understand, that's kind of a sensitive data, so as I don't personally know the person I haven't asked. But there is another solution, maybe.
Do any of you know a physical shop in New York where my friend could buy the Lobo for me?

tgvp,

Blackbeen

With the Lobo, I’m able to start hitting right when it hits temp and get vapor.

I’ll sometimes hit it as it’s heating up to get some flavorful first rips
Yeah, this much different than I'm used to, very fast (almost too fast) extraction, in order to get a flavor hit I have to draw at around 200-250F set to 385/90. 4 fast heavy hits & its done, I defaulted to a whip with arizer xq2 but it's too harsh with the Lobo so I started using the bubbler.
Seems like I tend to use (or maybe overuse) more weed with it as it extracts so fast but I have plenty so its not an issue.
I started out at max 6 minutes timer but ended up knocking down to 2 as its just not needed on one cap & I definitely need some extra caps to rotate.
28226d.jpg

rdpz94.jpg

Top Bottom