posts moved out of the reseller thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
VaporStar said:
Hello everyone,

I guess I should start by introducing myself proper: My name is Kevin and it is most definetly a pleasure to have discovered this site. An acquintance told me about this place, and I was stoked to learn there is a site dedicated to vaporization. That's coming from both a business man AND a Vape Enthusiast.

As my user handle refers, I am a distributor for the VaporStar product. In fact our company is the exclusive U.S distributor for the VaporStar. In addition to that product we carry a full range of Vaporizer's, Grinders(Space Case and Sharpstone), pollen boxe's, and press's.

We are currently under construction with our new site, which should be launching within the next 2 weeks. With the new release we are sure to be bringing you the LARGEST selection in Sharpstone Grinders, and the complete line of Space Case products. With those products, we will be carrying every imaginable accessory for the various Vaporizer's we keep in stock. Until then you can check us out @ www.vaporoutlet.com

As a proverbial olive branch offering(to the community), I'd like to offer the 1st 5 people to respond to this post a FREE VaporStar.Just quote this message and say: "Vape Me!", at the begining of your message to qualify.

Also, until our new site is launched...and should anyone have any product questions/suggestions etc etc

please feel free to contact at my personal e-mail address folsomblues31@yahoo.com or reply here.

Stay tuned to this site/thread, for the release of our Cyber-Monday shopping specials....which will be released on black Friday, and will be EXCLUSIVE to this site. :o

Hopefully, this is placed in the right forum....and not taken as purley spam. Along with the business aspect, I am excited to be fully engaged with this site.

Also, so as tlo keep with the format, if anyone has any questions regarding any product, please feel free to send me message. I wll also be posting a thread, regarding a few of our products(Space Case, VaporStar, etc)...so that questions can be answered, and product knowledge can be shared amongst the community.

Thanks again, and everyone have a safe and a Happy Thanksgiving.
Kevin
www.vaporoutlet.com
vape me I can't pass this up!!

minnesnowta,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom