Post Your Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Page 2!

Got some toobs!. 100ml is a beast! :ko:

Nice pics, everyone! Quite the collection you're amassing Spiral, nice ClearDome inline! sm55, how'd ya get the ice stacked into the mouthpiece? :o

Keep the glass flowin' and shout out to :spidey: for fielding my endless stream of glass questions. :lol:

vtac,

owin

damn vtac you read my mind. I want an EHLE in every size they offer.

owin,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Vtac - love those EHLEs!

The mouthpiece is removable so that you can put ice in it. Best of both worlds! I feel/think that mouthpieces that you put your mouth OVER give you better vapor/air ratio

stonemonkey55,

max

Out to lunch
owin said:
max said:
Which one is the 100ml vtac?
I'm going to guess the far left one.
Makes sense. That seems to be their smallest size. The other two must be 250 and 500ml. I do wish for a common object in the foreground for size reference.

max,

owin

max said:
owin said:
max said:
Which one is the 100ml vtac?
I'm going to guess the far left one.
Makes sense. That seems to be their smallest size. The other two must be 250 and 500ml. I do wish for a common object in the foreground for size reference.
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's 100ml, 250ml, 500ml from left to right. The 100ml is 9" tall if that helps. it's very small.

owin,

max

Out to lunch
Yeah, I know the heights-9, 12, 14". It's still nice to see something for a frame of reference. If I bought one of these it would be primarily for use with the PD, so small is OK. There's a German site (head-nature.com) with great prices. Too bad they don't ship to the US. :/

max,

owin

sorry the pic is shitty but there you can see the size compared to a PD.

owin,

lvl10troll

Toro Glass, Ice catcher, 7mm glass

AQTbt.jpg

lvl10troll,

owin

max said:
owin said:
sorry the pic is shitty but there you can see the size compared to a PD.
That's the 100? Thanks for the pic.
Yeah that's the 100ml EHLE. I broke the diffuser so that's why it looks weird in case you were confused. Just ordered the 250ml.

owin,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
max, check out this post in the PD thread. If you want something strictly for PD use I'd go for the 100ml.

Thanks, sm, I love them too! I see the 45mm joint, just wondering how you got it on with the ice stacked so high. You ninja. :ninja:

More pics!

vtac,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Vtac - sorry I misunderstood, yes, I did have to use some ninjitsu to get the ice stacked even into the mouthpiece, it was worth it.

Anyhow, got the family together for a family photo

from left to right we have: N3rd bubbler/ashcatcher, Vriptech pro VWT, Darkside bong from college, Mushroom perc, UFO perc, and n3rd inline upright

photoqtv.jpg

stonemonkey55,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
lvl10troll: Your glass is crying out to you bro...its screaming for its life. CLEAN THAT BITCH!!!

Hennessy1414,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
lvl10troll: Your glass is crying out to you bro...its screaming for its life. CLEAN THAT BITCH!!!
Damn straight!

A non-perc Toro :D possibly the ultimate vaporbong.

Chubba,

lvl10troll

Hennessy1414 said:
Haha you are right it needs to be cleaned. Maybe I will clean it and post a new picture, its a great bong.

lvl10troll,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
WOA HENNY ! you own a real hops ;) dudddeee ! it seem to rock as hell ! I'm jalous now :lol:

nice tube too heavyduty ! impressive perc

Clear_Dome,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
alas...I don't own it. one day CD....one day :/

woahhh toro fixed stem. reminds me of the FMB marketplace

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

gak hater

stonemonkey55 said:
Why do I never see these guys (soulshine) mentioned anywhere? Check out some of their work, especially the monster on the 2nd page
holy :o :o :o

gak hater,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom