Portables vapes!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi friends,

Like a lot of us I spent too much recently and need to cut the cost, first I post this vapes cause I would like to keep the rest.... if possible.

Here the pic showing the vapes:
FG5cZx9.jpg

Sory for the dark pic, from left to right there is: flowermate swift pro, Guru,Hydro9, Odin, Zolo, inhalater05 and a vaporgenie classic maple on the first plan.

FM Swift Pro: Lightly used, it comes with everything included in the box(included), works very well, true convection. 95€ shipped

Guru by Grizzly Vapor: Used, one mp miss (broke), lightly used oil attachment and comes with a 2nd working flower heating chamber but with a broken top ring (you can still use it but there is a air leak but you will be able to use it when the other one will die, you'll only have to replace the broken top ring with the good one on the other chamber). It's a very efficient and tasty vaporizer able of high temp (464 max) with exceptionnal battery life! Price is 80€ shipped.

Hydro9 by Cloudious9: used less than 10 times, works well, conduction, water filtration integrated. Comes with everything in the box (included). SOLD

Odin by TopBond: Nice little vape used but comes in perfect condition with everything included in the box. No fancy design but a solid performer! Price is 55€ shipped

Imag Zolo by Relaxotech: lightly used it comes in good condition with all accessories,very stealth conduction vape! SOLD

Inhalater05: A great vape for a fair price, comes with 1 capsule (polymide), 1 glass capsule, usb cord and wall adaptater. That's a tasty vape used at low temp with the glass capsule, a perfect on the go device with the polymide capsule and even an heavy hitter if you crank the temperature up! Price is 85€ shipped.

Vaporgenie Classic maple: only sold as a add to another item, comes without lighter but with some replacement screens, for 12€ i can add it to the item you want.

Namaste bubbler (PNWT style) not pictured (sorry): New and unusued , smoked coloured glass. I can add it to any other item you want for 12€ (I can send you pictures if requested)

Elev8 recycler: Bought from Vitolo himself it comes in perfect condition. I can add it to any other item you want for 20€ (I can send you pictures if requested)

All price listed are for items shipped in Europe, if you are outside of Europe , please, add 10€ to the listed price. Consider a lower price if you buy 2 battery powered vapes and don't hesitate to make any offer you want, I could tell you no...or yes!
If any French vaporist interested, please consider a better price since the lower shipping cost!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Top Bottom