portable vaporizer w/ micro usb port

Status
Not open for further replies.

buschwusch

hey fellow ents,

my mflb is currently residing at a police station ):
so i need a new vape.

the pax looks lovely, but has no CE certification and as such importing it to europe is risky...
it also has a propietary charger which i dislike a lot.

what are some good portable vaporizers that have a micro usb port?
i already did some research, but finding one that truly has the right port isn't so easy.
the Inhalater XP looks neat, but isn't available from the manufacturer, i might look into getting it through ebay or so...

any others?

buschwusch,

Kaptan

I read that Inhalater has ramped up production on the Inhalater XP. You may want to get that one?

Kaptan,
The Solo. It's a fantastic vaporizer for a myriad of reasons, and although it has had some growing pains which extend into the present (bad chargers bundled with many new units), I still find it to be a superlative design which delivers big clouds, good flavor, and zero learning curve. It's elegant, effective, discreet, efficient, and versatile, with a battery life which I now consider to be completely adequate. Even my old and well-used m106 model still holds a charge remarkably well and will provide me with all day usage under normal circumstance. You can find them as inexpensively at $130 these days and at that price it truly is a no-brainer to me. The new Ascent vaporizer is promising as well, but costs twice as that figure and iirc Sticks mentioned that the Solo delivers slightly denser if not as aromatic vapor.

Some will say that the Solo isn't easily pocketable, I find it is. Some will say that it isn't stealthy, I tell them to place it in a coffee cup and clean their glass stem, or to use a Ed's wood stem.

charliedontsurf,
Reactions: hoptimum

Pcpvapors

The solo has been the best battery powered vaporizer I've owned, it's idiot proof.

Pcpvapors,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Where exactly is the USB port on the Solo? Seems to be missing on mine. ;)

A lot of the vape pens have USB ports. The only others I can think of are the Puffit and the Inhalater 004/XP. I don't own either of these, but the Inhalater gets lots of good reviews in its thread. The Puffit does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom