1. If the Herbalizer was a fortune cookie what would it say? Tell us and win it!
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Portable Vape, $50-100, Suggestions.

Discussion in 'ABV' started by joshmcmillan, May 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pcpvapors

Pcpvapors Well-Known Member

I hear the new MFLB batteries open up a whole new world.... I personally don't like the MFLB, only keep it because its signed by les claypool lol.
    Mr. Gweilo 420 likes this.
  2. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

I agree with you pcpvapors. I liked the MFLB when I started with it. But after a while it just wasn't doing it for me. It takes a lot of effort to get where you want to be with it compared to something like the Solo. I still have a soft spot for the MFLB though and am glad it was my first vape. That is why I suggest the OP be a little patient and save his dough for a Solo.
  3. Pcpvapors

Regardless of what your first choice is, you're guaranteed to buy another, you're on this site you already have the disease.
    mrweed and RUDE BOY like this.
  4. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

Sadly that is so true man. I've only been vaping for 6 months and I have just acquired my 4th unit. However, I think I have chosen very wisely and hopefully it will be a while before I order another. Now it is time to explore the world of glass and vaporbonging :)
    SSVUN~YAH, mrweed and RUDE BOY like this.
  5. Pcpvapors

Oh no your VAS turned into GAS, you sir are officially infected.
  6. mrweed

mrweed vaporizer review blogger

made my day! so true

i'd say get the firewood or the solo for 108$ someone posted on the first page. that's an awesome deal imho.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors