Pls Help! ALL my vapes just stopped working!?

randy34

Hello, I am new here to the forums, and hoping to get some help with a vaping issue I am experiencing. I have been trying to solve this problem for about 2 weeks now, with no luck! I have spent countless hours google searching, reading, and trying different things, but nothing is working. Hopefully, someone here can shed some light on what is happening.

I use disposable oil cartridges for medical purposes. I have been vaping them for a a little while now. I have probably been averaging one 1ml cartridge every 3-4 days. For the past two weeks or so, I cannot get ANY oil cartridge to produce vapor. My vaping just completely stopped out of nowhere on day. At first, I thought the cartridge was bad. I went and got another one out of my batch of 15. It was dead also! After trying the third one and not getting any vape, I knew something else had to be wrong.

I thought it was my device next. I tried two other vape batteries I had, but they didn't work either. Needless to say, I cannot get a single cartridge to work in my home. I've tried multiple devices, multiple brands and flavors of cartridges, I've transferred oil to known working cartridges (but they no longer work), I've bought 3 different kinds of new disposable cartridges and none of those will work. I also started to make my own oil, using Wax Liquidizer, but they no longer work either. Warming the oil doesn't work, you get the picture here...

I do not know what it is, but something is causing my vape juice/oil to become "unvapable" (that's the only way I know how to explain it). I've literally tried every suggestion I could find online and NOTHING is working. It's as if someone simply flipped a switch in my house and disabled ALL vaping!

One thing my wife did mention to me this morning... She said her fragrance plug-ins (like from bath and bodyworks) have been going out quicker than normal, and with oil still left in them. This tells me it may be something related to the weather or atmospheric conditions (sounds crazy, I know). I've tried multiple cartridges and devices outside of my home as well. I've even left some outside of my house (on patio and garage), tried vaping outside, tried vaping away from house (vehicle, friends house, work, etc.).

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? This is driving me crazy. I've spent and wasted so much money trying to solve this issue, it's ridiculous. I would really love to find out what is going on and what I can do to fix it in order to resume my medication.

Last edited:
randy34,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
If you are making your own and re-using carts, your solution might contain plant waxes that plug the wicks. Is your THC oil "winterized" before you dilute and load? If you re-use carts, sometimes the metal contact gets a coating of oil. With a Q-tip, wipe all contact surfaces with a little alcohol, or Goo-Off. Warm one of filled, non-working carts with a hairdryer, see if that does something.

Last edited:

randy34

If you are making your own and re-using carts, your solution might contain plant waxes that plug the wicks. Is your THC oil "winterized" before you dilute and load? If you re-use carts, sometimes the metal contact gets a coating of oil. With a Q-tip, wipe all contact surfaces with a little alcohol, or Goo-Off.

I generally will only refill a cartridge once, then use a new one. I know it's not a problem with the cartridges though. I've been using the same styles/brands and I literally, not a single one works. What's bothering me is that it doesn't matter which oil, cartridge, or which vaping device I use, NONE of them work. Trust me, I've tried EVERY basic and common suggestion that could be found online. I have a photo of all of my vape pens (7 total) and 4 different cartridges lined up on my counter top. Can't get any of it to vape.

I have thoroughly cleaned the pins/connections on each device, as well as each cartridge before screwing it on. Tried the hairdryer trick to, but still get no vape. It ends up just eventually flooding the air chamber.

Last edited by a moderator:
randy34,

randy34

Have you recently argued with any old gypsy women, perhaps selling handmade pipes or bongs door-to-door and you sent her packing? Or anything else that might cause you to be cursed?

lol, nope! It's a very strange issue.... I am at a total loss here.

randy34,

Vaporware

If you’ve cleaned the contacts on the battery side, I’d try taking one or more batteries to try on someone else’s cartridge - maybe even a dispensary’s.

They’ll probably be willing to put a cartridge on and watch/listen to see if it fires. Especially if you bring in a cartridge you bought from them that’s not working.

They may even know more about the problem, living in your climate and dealing with these products every day. They’re just not that popular around here.

If there are no dispensaries there, maybe a friend has some cartridges you could test, and/or batteries to test your cartridges on?

Since we haven’t heard that all carts in the world stopped working but all of yours have, I think branching out for more testing is the best next step.

Top Bottom