Yoshimattsu

Are you sure man??

Don't get me wrong, I love the Plenty, have no regrets about my purchase, as I said I just think I will primarily use it as a "party" vape for when friends come over. I really enjoy how amazing the flavor and potency are, especially with a bubble hash sandwich in there! I just want something that will help me conserve a bit more when it comes down to me vaping alone.

Yoshimattsu,

Old_Hippy

Vapelife Will is a little late to the game, but as usual an entertaining review:

Edit: Reading through this thread and gotta say some of the low post count raves are sooo suspicious. Speculating somewhat here, but why would a seemingly solid company like S&B not spend more on customer svc rather than highly questionable marketing... such tactics seem so yesterday. Actually appears to be a solid product.

Hmmm paranoid much? As a (so far) low poster who has just bought a Plenty I suggest that possibly we are seeing the result of noobs like me being influenced by online reviews prior to a purchase. I confess that I was heavily influenced by youtube videos...and when noobs (like me) discover vaporizing some of us will wind up here. In other words I think it is a new generation of recreational and medical vaporists finding not only the best vaporizer but the best vapor forum...just my thoughts, cos I noticed the same thing.
And on the issue of using a lot of product...first of all my Plenty (mostly solo use) is using the same as the VP600 only I'd have to say the ABV isn't anywhere near as good due to the Plenty sucking the life out of your material (and being WAAY better at the front end)...so in that sense it isnt lasting as long, but by using a very small amount with the pad it's about the same as the 600.
Everyone who has tried it is impressed by the taste and the strength of the vapor...to anyone not getting a result I would advise turning the dial to 6/6.5 and waiting till the needle is well into green.
Happy Vaping :myday:

Old_Hippy,

viciouselbow

Kind of a stupid question, but has anyone heard of any plans for a 14 mm or 18 mm glass adapter? I feel like the hits would be perfect adapted to a PN WT.

viciouselbow,

abhishek

Guys, i am fairly new to vaporizers, and used to own MFLB , and now a solo..
Solo got me hooked to vapors, and now I am looking to take the 2nd step, of buying a bigger better Vape

After watching a lot of reviews on YT for Plenty....I am looking to get feedback from you guys.please share your views about it and help a noob..
Thxxxx

abhishek,

Amazingkaddycap

Just got the Extreme Q...I have a Volcano, cloud, solo and others. The plenty never even entered my mind as a purchase. Get the Extreme Q!!! $150 and its works. The cloud IMO is overrated, if you have the cash...get the volcano. Nothing beats it in my opinion.

abhishek

Just got the Extreme Q...I have a Volcano, cloud, solo and others. The plenty never even entered my mind as a purchase. Get the Extreme Q!!! $150 and its works. The cloud IMO is overrated, if you have the cash...get the volcano. Nothing beats it in my opinion.

Money is really not a problem.but still I would like to invest in a few more Vapes, before trying the leader of all Vapes....the Volcano..haha
I am planning to buy another portable , and a mid range Vape...please share a little more feedback on extreme EQ..till now mostly I have read reviews , but most of em feel as if they sing in a song

Yoshimattsu

I love my Plenty, never really cared much for the Extreme Q, the only drawback for the Plenty is the amount it takes to fill it. I still use it like 3 or 4 times a week, but as I stated before, only when I have company, or when I really wanna use a bunch quickly and effectively. I don't like the liquid pad for smaller amounts, but that's just my personal preference. The Plenty destroys the Extreme Q in the potency, flavor, and vapor production categories, easier to use with less pieces involved also. The Extreme Q does win the price point category by quite a bit, but you usually get what you pay for.

Yoshimattsu,
Reactions: abhishek

FiberPunk

I have had a plenty for several months now. I have no shortage of herb, so the large bowl is an attribute from my perspective. I would like to comment on the report that the plenty is lacking in it's ability to produce high quality ABV-- I disagree! Here is my routine:

I fill the bowl to the brim and use a setting of about 4.5 or as high as 6 if it is later in the day or if I am impatient to get on with things. I'll then fire the heater no more than 3 times. Once the herb is slightly browned I save it off and start over with fresh herb. Any hit through the vaporizer is a green hit for me! This is a daytime activity. My preference is to then switch to ABV + coconut oil truffles for night use. With this program I have found that I am actually going through the ABV more quickly than I am producing it.

You can certainly char your herb with the plenty on a high setting, but you don't have to do this. With the extra large bowl, you can actually create *more* ABV than other vaps.

The plenty excels for daytime use in my opinion. The high THC, low CBD draws make for brief, intellectual sessions. It works nicely for night use too, but you do have to kick up the temperatures and risk those burnt flavors people are talking about.

The plenty works great for me! It seems quite durable. It is NOT very sexy. I keep mine in the garage where it belongs, right next to the other power tools. Yes, it is for growers or friends of growers or people with enough cash too keep the hungry bowl full. Yes, you can burn yourself on it, though I find this a funny complaint. If you are extremely old and feeble this might be a problem I guess. If you can boil water on the stove I think you will find this devise not too dangerous. If you are the type of person who can run a circular saw without injury you should love it.

abhishek

Thanks Yoshi and Fiber....I think I am gonna go with Plenty surely. I really like it when u guys describe the potency and quality of vapor produced...
And as I am fairly new to vaping, I have no idea how to use the herb for cooking, I have always smoked, and now as I am vaping I won't mind shell in a extra money for more herb...
And thxxx a lot for your replies...I am gonna import Plenty to India, and report back soon with my feedback

nb8475

Thanks Yoshi and Fiber....I think I am gonna go with Plenty surely. I really like it when u guys describe the potency and quality of vapor produced...
And as I am fairly new to vaping, I have no idea how to use the herb for cooking, I have always smoked, and now as I am vaping I won't mind shell in a extra money for more herb...
And thxxx a lot for your replies...I am gonna import Plenty to India, and report back soon with my feedback
I think you will really like the Plenty, especially given what you've described. I've had it for about a month and anything I would say would just be reiterating the previous few posts. BUt I will say that it is a great alternative to smoking because the effects are so potent, it's almost like smoking. People who have hit it have said that to me. How's the weed situation in India by the way?

nb8475,

abhishek

I think you will really like the Plenty, especially given what you've described. I've had it for about a month and anything I would say would just be reiterating the previous few posts. BUt I will say that it is a great alternative to smoking because the effects are so potent, it's almost like smoking. People who have hit it have said that to me. How's the weed situation in India by the way?

Its bad ...totally bad..as far as New delhi,is concerned..though there are few places here in India, which are just legendary..stuff like Manala cream from north,to super potent weed down south in state of Kerala...
Though I get my herb from my friend who grows it at his farm..good stuff man,,and I can get as much as I want, so here comes the PLENTY :cool:

abhishek

So I am ready with the money....I will be buying my Plenty from PV on 12th Aug.
Do u guys recommend any accessories, to go with it

Yoshimattsu

It should come with everything you need, I bought a wear and tear kit that includes everything that can get too dirty or wear out, I think it was 20 or 30 bucks. Enjoy yourself!:clap:

Yoshimattsu,

abhishek

It should come with everything you need, I bought a wear and tear kit that includes everything that can get too dirty or wear out, I think it was 20 or 30 bucks. Enjoy yourself!:clap:
Thxx Yoshi....I was thinking about ordering a few extra screen as it would be difficult to get em later on, as I am here in India

Receptor

Watts Up All! Newbie on this site. Vaper for the last 6 yrs and just upgraded to the Plenty to treat my Cluster Headaches. Extremely pleased overall with no regrets except the unit cannot be layed down on any material....caution, as anything else! None the less i have made some stand up props to over come this issue and enjoy it now to the fullest. Any one interested I can send pics....dont know how to attach. Generational Age...

Receptor,

abhishek

Watts Up All! Newbie on this site. Vaper for the last 6 yrs and just upgraded to the Plenty to treat my Cluster Headaches. Extremely pleased overall with no regrets except the unit cannot be layed down on any material....caution, as anything else! None the less i have made some stand up props to over come this issue and enjoy it now to the fullest. Any one interested I can send pics....dont know how to attach. Generational Age...

I would definitely like to see the pics, as I am about to order my Plenty,too......
U can register on image hosting sites like tinypic.com,,,,,,or image host,,etc
And paste the link here

abhishek,

Receptor

The Plenty stand prop...works real well! Hope the link works

2crpyzb.jpg

Receptor

The Plenty....shock absorber stand prop...works fantastic after fiddling & tweaking. Easy to pass around and above all Safety First.
2crpyz9.jpg

Receptor,

Yoshimattsu

Cool stand!:cool:

You're not supposed to uncurl the cooling coil though, it's a coil shaped design so the vapor makes contact with the most possible surface area of the cooling metal tubing, it's not designed as a flexible "whip".. Just FYI:science:

Yoshimattsu,

Receptor

Thanks Yoshi, fully aware! Main reasoning was when you lay it down flat (as intended-mfg), tubing, herb holder stays in line with the main body (breakage). Surface area remains the same but creates a little bit more resistance and/or less vapor escape. A bit akward from the beginning as far as handling, convenience and body heat. All in all, a very good to excellent vaporizer. Nothing is perfect...but we try. Best wishes!
ps...how to post pic to thread easily? anyone, tnxs.

Receptor,

Receptor

The Plenty I am using for now at home, but mainly for traveling portability, glass etc..
Waiting for my Aromed as my main, Ascent by DaVinci ordered...still 6wk delay?
and ordered Heat Island...4months out. The last 3 vapes can reach temps above 400 to get fully medicated/sedated. I do ingest the avb from The Plenty to maximize the herbs potential.

Receptor,

mcheezy

What is the less amount of dry herb u have to put in the plenty to vape by like .1 of a gram? Are they good for conserving? I'm thinking of buying one. I read the work good.

mcheezy,

nb8475

What is the less amount of dry herb u have to put in the plenty to vape by like .1 of a gram? Are they good for conserving? I'm thinking of buying one. I read the work good.
The least amount you can put is like .2, enough to cover the screen, then you put the liquid pad on top. it works better w/o the liquid pad. the plenty is good for conserving but definitely not the best, however the vapor quality is really good.

Top Bottom