Plenty or Mighty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman5280

Looking at a getting a new vape. I was checking out the Mighty, and now the Plenty.

I'm afraid it may be to soon to invest in Mighty. I read about a lot of issues over in the Mighty/Crafty threads. Issues including broken plastic, electronic issues, heating issues, software issues, and even though SB has great customer service, it seems the problems still need to be worked out.

The Plenty, from what I understand the weakest part is efficiency, because it takes so much to fill the chamber. This is really the only complaint I could find about Plenty. It seems Plenty does it's job, it's all about function for Plenty. I think it's ugly as hell, but I want the best vape for function, not interested in portability.

Going back to the large chamber complaint, it seems the users of Plenty realize that while it takes a lot to fill the chamber, it also lasts a long time if vapes wisely. I also read that the effect of the Plenty is really really heavy, and that the quality is great.

After reading, I realized since I am a heavy user, the Plenty may be best. My thought is that I would be loading the Mighty or other vapes 2-3 times, which would end up being equal or near what a Plenty session would need. Ultimately, coming from combustion, I'm chasing that strong effect.

What's your opinions on these vapes? Would you drop the money on Mighty or go with the proven Plenty?

Last edited:

Jman5280

I thought these vapes had the same size bowl.

Not sure about that, the Plenty can fit .07-1.0 from my understanding (I have yet to see these in person).

Either way, I don't mind bowl size because when I use my DBV or Pax, I have to keep loading bowl after bowl. If the Plenty holds a lot, and I can work through it slowly at different temps, that might be better.

Because I dont care about portability, I like that Plenty has a cord, and it won't have battery issues. The Mighty on the other hand can use batteries or a cord, BUT the batteries are not user replaceable, which I feel is a flaw. (My Pax battery died quick, and I wished they could be replaced like with a MFLB)

It seems I'm set on Plenty, and it is best for my needs. I was hoping someone has used both could lend some advice before I spend my money. I don't want to miss out on Mighty if it is better at medicating and vapor quality. I would also like to find out how easy they are to clean, and which is easier.

Jman5280,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Personally I wouldn't buy the Plenty because of the dead man's switch and the size of the bowl. I also am a heavy user, chronic pain patient, and the Mighty absolutely will get you baked beyond belief with one bowl. Forums act as lightning rods for complaints so I wouldn't let the reports deter you. My Mighty works fine, always has. If it doesn't I know S&B is in California to help me in a timely manner.

I wanted a vape with the power of a desktop and the convenience of a portable. Mighty has done this for me.

Last edited:

Jman5280

Personally I wouldn't buy the Plenty because of the dead man's switch and the size of the bowl. I also am a heavy user, chronic pain patient, and the Mighty absolutely will get you baked beyond belief with one bowl. Forums act as lightning rods for complaints so I wouldn't let the reports deter you. My Mighty works fine, always has. If it doesn't I know S&B is in California to help me in a timely manner.

I wanted a vape with the power of a desktop with the convenience of a portable. Mighty has done this for me.

Good to know, thanks!

Does the Mighty require much stirring? The size of the bowl doesn't concern me, I actually might prefer the large bowl. Regardless, it is all about the vapor.

Jman5280,
Reactions: t-dub

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Cleaning is fine. I have not owned a Plenty because of the objections I stated before. Bowl too big, dead man switch, corded design that won't stand easily, no GonG.

t-dub,

Jman5280

I didn't see a Mighty GonG...I'll look again.

I did see that if you take the cooling coil off of the Plenty, that you can fit it right in a 14mm

Jman5280,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I didn't see a Mighty GonG...I'll look again.
You better look pretty hard because S&B doesn't make one. @elmomuzz did and I plan to follow suit. Also, the GonG was more of a consideration in the past when I would have been in the market for such a device, however, the VapeXhale Cloud already had me covered in that area when the Plenty arrived on the scene. The glass I use daily is 18mm.

t-dub,

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
The big question is do you want portability. Both are great. The extra dosh for the Mighty buys you the portability.

The Plenty helped me quit smoking two years ago and I think it's great.

The two reasons I eventually sold it were bowl size, being tethered to an electrical socket and to fund my volcano. Oh sorry that's three things. :)

(the Plenty held its value extremely well btw)

I have had the pleasure of using a Mighty and I felt overall it was like hitting a (mini) plenty.

You are right to fear issues as I have a faulty Crafty which was loving. I'm sure I'll get it replaced

:nod:

Hope that helped a little pal.

Twiddlebug

The Plenty is AWESOME x 100000000. I've had it for five months now. I use it every day. It is so easy to load, and It stays clean for a VERY long time. You do not have to use a lot of flowers to load it. Yes, the chamber is MEGA huge but it does not matter thanks to the liquid pad. Unless you have a high tolerance of Hulk-like proportions or you are in a group setting, just put in your pinch of goodness and use the liquid pad to keep the flowers in place. I use .04 g now per session and I get medicated very well. The vapor and flavour are awesome tasting and the draw has little to no resistance. I LOVE how you are not tethered to one location with the Plenty. You can get comfy on the couch, kick back and take a hit or roam a little as the cord is a decent length. I also love the Lego-like parts on the unit. I can almost unlock, load and lock the pieces back together with one hand. And compared to something like the EQ, there so few parts to disassemble/reassemble when you use it. Just unlock the entire assembly, then unlock the chamber - that's it. I could go on forever about how wonderful this product is. Once I have the resources, I will invest in a Crafty for my portable needs. If you want an awesome vape, I promise you cannot go wrong with this one.

Jman5280

The Plenty is AWESOME x 100000000. I've had it for five months now. I use it every day. It is so easy to load, and It stays clean for a VERY long time. You do not have to use a lot of flowers to load it. Yes, the chamber is MEGA huge but it does not matter thanks to the liquid pad. Unless you have a high tolerance of Hulk-like proportions or you are in a group setting, just put in your pinch of goodness and use the liquid pad to keep the flowers in place. I use .04 g now per session and I get medicated very well. The vapor and flavour are awesome tasting and the draw has little to no resistance. I LOVE how you are not tethered to one location with the Plenty. You can get comfy on the couch, kick back and take a hit or roam a little as the cord is a decent length. I also love the Lego-like parts on the unit. I can almost unlock, load and lock the pieces back together with one hand. And compared to something like the EQ, there so few parts to disassemble/reassemble when you use it. Just unlock the entire assembly, then unlock the chamber - that's it. I could go on forever about how wonderful this product is. Once I have the resources, I will invest in a Crafty for my portable needs. If you want an awesome vape, I promise you cannot go wrong with this one.

This was exactly what I wanted to hear. I checked out Mighty at a local shop and was not impressed by all the little plastic parts. I can see why I have read people breaking the mouthpiece, the way it is designed seems it will wear.

+ the cooling chamber on the Plenty looks better, it's metal vs plastic on the Mighty, and I would think that the longer metal coils on the Plenty will cool better than the Mighty.

The big question is do you want portability. Both are great. The extra dosh for the Mighty buys you the portability.

The Plenty helped me quit smoking two years ago and I think it's great.

The two reasons I eventually sold it were bowl size, being tethered to an electrical socket and to fund my volcano. Oh sorry that's three things. :)

(the Plenty held its value extremely well btw)

I have had the pleasure of using a Mighty and I felt overall it was like hitting a (mini) plenty.

You are right to fear issues as I have a faulty Crafty which was loving. I'm sure I'll get it replaced

:nod:

Hope that helped a little pal.

Thanks for your response! Glad to hear that the Mighty was like a mini- Plenty. Based on that, I won't be regretting my decision with Plenty.

I got to ask, did you like the Plenty or Volcano better?

Last edited:
Jman5280,

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
This was exactly what I wanted to hear. I checked out Mighty at a local shop and was not impressed by all the little plastic parts. I can see why I have read people breaking the mouthpiece, the way it is designed seems it will wear.

+ the cooling chamber on the Plenty looks better, it's metal vs plastic on the Mighty, and I would think that the longer metal coils on the Plenty will cool better than the Mighty.

Thanks for your response! Glad to hear that the Mighty was like a mini- Plenty. Based on that, I won't be regretting my decision with Plenty.

I got to ask, did you like the Plenty or Volcano better?

I loved both.

The Plenty hits harder than ANY other vape I have ever used. I think it's because it holds so much and the air flow is superb.

I only sold my Plenty because I can't realistically source the weed it would take to fill this thing all the time.

My volcano gives even doses and the material goes further so for me is better for daily use.

h3rbalist,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom