• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

deadlyiest

one off topic question what size of adapter is the extreme Q 14 or 18 lol, pv just got some stock in atm!

deadlyiest,

deadlyiest

so when buying the vortex and the diffuser I only have the choice of buying 18mm or 14 mm on the diffuser, and i dont know what the vortex one is at

deadlyiest,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Thanks for the kind words of encouragement and support everyone. We are getting more favourites in stock for longer periods of time. Will be making website updates to address some concerns raised here such as being able to sign up for notification for products with options and more product photos with easier to understand options for configurable products like Sublimators.

PV does rock. But they would rock even more if they produced an FC member discount code. I've been stalling my order just to support this company...not sure how much longer I can wait, even after an email inquiry.

Then again, even without the discount, PV always have impressed me with their customer service and just general friendliness.
Good news biohacker, we are working with FC to implement the codes in a manner that they get used by FC members and not abused by non members. This will include frequent code changes which will require members to sign in to FC to see the current codes. Please remember there are several manufactures who don't allow the use of discount codes on their products, these are identified on their individual product pages.

so when buying the vortex and the diffuser I only have the choice of buying 18mm or 14 mm on the diffuser, and i dont know what the vortex one is at
Hi deadlyiest, our new Vortex adapter for the Extreme Q is designed to allow pure glass connections of tube type bubblers like our f-Bomb or Hydratubes to your Extreme Q. It will also be part of a high performance kit for the Extreme Q that we will soon have ready. The Extreme Q cyclone bowl which the Vortex adapter connects to has an 18mm joint, the Vortex adapter has two male 18mm joints and requires the use of an 18mm f-Bomb or Hydratube. Pictures and more details are here: https://www.planetvape.ca/extreme-q-glass-vortex-adapter.html
If you have more questions, please use the contact us form on our website.
Thanks,
PV

Disney

PV and puffitup.com are probably the only places to have a solo for 160. going to be ordering one soon.

Disney,

biohacker

was thinking about the same (missed the 4/20 sale and been procrastinating), but now with the Inhalater 005 around the corner, i'm wondering......or not, meh gotta have both!

biohacker,
Reactions: lazylathe

biohacker

Thanks for the heads up on the email notice system! Didn't know it was implemented yet. Now I don't have to lose out the next time on a Solo gong, although i've been hearing that the new Nano gong fits the Solo as well (not interested in the higher airflow versions).

biohacker,
Reactions: rizzo

biohacker

Just wanted to give props to PV for their $160 Solo deal inc. shipping! Curious though, how are we supposed to know whether to get the regular or thin O-rings? Are all the new ones using the same cap?

biohacker,

photobooth

Sorry if I missed this earlier in the thread, ETA on when you will have UpTech OPHOS KISS Globes in stock?

photobooth,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Thing is, here it's a bit harder To find a planetvape solo stealth adapter in a store then it is to find a can of grunge off.

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: biohacker

krs82

hi, just wondering if I missed an e-mail or something.
All of the GonG seem to be out of stock, are they only available with the F-Bomb package?
Also, can I still get a 14 shorty turbo in the F-Bomb package?
I guess no discount codes at the present time eh?

krs82,

SkrACHIN

I've dealt with a few online retailers in this market and I must say these guys are amazing. always a quick response to emails. and great customer service. best selection for devices and accessories I've seen out there too. i had a small issue with one of the stems i ordered and they replaced it immediately. didn't even ask any questions. love dealing with companies like this. i won't take my business anywhere else, unless direct from manufacturer has a deal they can't get (ie. UpTech 8 preorder). Keep up the good work!

biohacker

Hey PV, sorry to beat a deadhorse, but do you know if your discount for FC members will be available before the Inhalater preorders start? Or will Inhalater be exempt from discount like the Solo?

biohacker,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Check your information.
The Solo is not exempt from discount... in fact Planet vape has a discount for it that is HUGE.
Pax and Volcano are exempt from discounts...

Vitolo,

biohacker

Thanks Vito, checked before posting and PV informed me that $160 is the rock bottom price (no extra discount for FC). I think you are referring to when they were pricing at MSRP.

biohacker,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I am referring to the fact that 229 is MSRP... and also the price that PV sold at until their recent price reduction. This price reduction may NOT be permanent, therefore by all definition this is THE discount. (and like a majority of websites, when a product has a discounted price, other coupons will not apply!)

Vitolo

Vaporist
I will say that it is my belief... that if they wish to remain competitive, it will not be a permanent price.
Competitive pricing means bringing an interest to different products at different times.
It would not be in PV's interest or anyone else's (other than those wishing to see a company without growth) to leave each item that is on sale permanently.. some will have to go off sale to make room for others.
It would also serve to alienate other businesses if a business continually undersold everyone.
I like the bargain of 160 also, but do not feel that PV needs to be forever obligated to make only a small %.
I personally would rather see PV grow, and catch the price reductions as I can.
This also creates interest in the website.

On a side note...
Packages still coming fast... and still well padded, Canada Style~
Je parie que vous ne pouvez pas manger un seul!
29qgys2.jpg

Last edited:

Propaganja

posted this in the cloud evo thread, but figured it belonged here too.

good morning everyone. great news this morning. planetvape got back to me and they will replace my evo for me instead of having to ship to the US. There customer support is one of the best and alot faster as i only emailed them the situation yesterday as vapexhale was really slow to reply. Ordering from PV was the right thing for me to do and should be the only place most canadians order from. PV protects you from bs companies/inferior products. I received my evo unit next day from order (free shipping) aswell as getting a return shipping label for the evo when the replacement evo arrives tomorrow (didnt have to pay 30-50 bucks shipping to america not covered by vapexhale + 25 admin fee). Im really glad PlanetVape is here to save canadians =). If your interested in any vaporizer, inquire the PV Support and they will gladly take care of you. Thanks again PV.

Top Bottom