pipesdaddy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

SD_haze

Trusted for buying the $50 Vapor Bubbler, but for most types of products there's better quality/service elsewhere.

SD_haze,

way2

Lots of folks have used the site no problem...but they all got the same item. They did receive said item but can't vouch for the quality of the company as a whole. In short no scam but questionable quality/service.

way2,

daleferderer

OK thanks. Well if and when i get my item i will post here then!! Concerning if it went well. Wish there was a section concerning everyones online purchasing experiences. On one site!! LOL

daleferderer,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
But if i order fom them r they legit?? I mean is that company a scam??

Just an FYI, I was on the Illadelph site and this website is listed as one of the places that sells counterfeit/knock off illadelphs but sells them as real illadelphs at the illadelph premium. I wouldnt trust them but to each their own

Mynameismud,

daleferderer

Recieved my piece am VERY happy with it and them so far. I have ordered another thing and am awaiting to get it. But as of right now they r alright to me!! Thanks all!!

daleferderer,

lost nebula

Always Vaping
Yeah, they are great. The only time I ever had a broken piece arrive they offered to replace it for free, good guys for sure.

lost nebula,

daleferderer

I ordered a precooler now also from them. Quick shipping and they went out of there way to make sure which one would work for that bong. Amazing services. Will order from again and again.

daleferderer,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I've purchased 2 of the $40 (infamous) bubs and a few adapters from them, no problems and fast shipping.

jambandphan03,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I agree that $40 bub is awesome, may not look perfect, but it performs like a champ, and what can you expect for $40? :D

jambandphan03,
Reactions: ou812?

ou812?

PD user friendly, dont expect masterpieces but do your homework and look around,a lot of us are finding the suppliers to vendors like PD on the import mkt.places like ALLI -Express,DH Gate,Tradekey,etc. there if you find a vendor that will do one up ,instead of bulk.Been buying what PD sells at times for if not 1/3 of the price and at the most 1/2 the price.

But all in all PD has always been good to me,as of today ,looking hard at the DEALS OF THE DAY, truly good numbers on some what seems to be USA glass blown,welded percs to the cans, detach.MP's, Dewar intakes,and burst proof case to the door for 120??? not bad,no Dirty Rico,Toro,DG, they might have some knock off stuff in the titanium nail stuff, I dont know about K.O's w/big name brands, but I'm safe there. I dont buy big name,cant afford it, just copies or similar styles.....China TI doesnt have a good rep. from what I read here and PD supposedly sells it,(dabbers do know their equip:nod:).. PD isnt bad, I wouldnt go into it with anymore than a c-note,which isnt a little today but when compared to big name rigs,its a drop in the bucket.

EDIT...when recv'n broken items,they have replaced with out a hassle, they ask for a pic/time stamp and your replacement is on its way...In my dealings w/them they have been a decent vendor ,inexpensive,with good C.S.:2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom