Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!

My new case for the pinnacle Pro, and the cigar tube houses 3 total containers, 1 for ground up herb, 1 for abv, and the 3rd for the 2 bullets loaded in a cut down doob toobe.

The case is a leather cigar case for Cigar holder and a cigar shaped flask, dont need the flask but the rest works perfectly for me.

EDIT
Should of read the thread twice, I soaked my black PonG in 91% iso (5 min.) and hair line cracks are now appearing around the screen area.

I should of used some simple green or something less destructive!

Oh well will have to order 2 as back up.
What methods are you all using to clean the PNP PONG and regular mouthpiece???
Simple iso wipe and no soak?
Any other cleaners that work with out destroying the PONG??

I wonder if PBW would work on this material?
any one use pbw on this material?

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Just do an iso quick dip and using really hot water to soak a few times. Take the brush, that the pnp comes with and scrub using some dish detergent like Dawn, you could even use a fingernail cleaning brush. Keep doing this until clean. I wouldn't soak in iso.

The screen may shift or try to fall out, just push it back in, you may need to use a toothpick.
I don't know VaporBlunt may have some kind of cleaner that they sell, I don't know.

Last edited:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Just do an iso quick dip and using really hot water to soak a few times. Take the brush, that the pnp comes with and scrub using some dish detergent like Dawn, you could even use a fingernail cleaning brush. Keep doing this until clean. I wouldn't soak in iso.

The screen may shift or try to fall out, just push it back in, you may need to use a toothpick.
I don't know VaporBlunt may have some kind of cleaner that they sell, I don't know.
Thank you, I will be doing this from now on, it still works fine and the cracks haven't split. I could only tell as soon as I shined my led flashlight thru it and saw the hairline crack's.

BLAZING OG,

exit

Can the 2 black plastic pieces which come with the 2.0 DLX water tool be used for anything if i'm not using a vaporblunt/pinnacle with it?

Still can't get over how much I love this damn hydratube.

exit,
Reactions: Sacrifus

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Hi guys n gals! I ordered my Double Shower Water Tool on 11/30/13 and recvd. order confirmation. $$$ taken out of my account immediately. It has not arrived since then. Have sent several inquiries into expected shipping date, but no reply whatsoever. Called by phone several times but no live person answered. Left messages, no call back. Any ideas? Thanks!
EDIT: Did anyone here order the water tool special @ $70.00 and receive/not receive their order?

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Hi guys n gals! I ordered my Double Shower Water Tool on 11/30/13 and recvd. order confirmation. $$$ taken out of my account immediately. It has not arrived since then. Have sent several inquiries into expected shipping date, but no reply whatsoever. Called by phone several times but no live person answered. Left messages, no call back. Any ideas? Thanks!
EDIT: Did anyone here order the water tool special @ $70.00 and receive/not receive their order?

What email address have you been using? I've been getting very good and quick responses from vaporblunteric@gmail.com, and one very slow response from thevaporblunt@gmail.com.

Also, I too had payment taken immediately with the order confirmation, and then heard nothing for a week. No shipping information, nada. I emailed a week later and Eric pushed the order thru I think, it arrived here in the UK less than a week later. My order was done on the black friday sales, and I did wonder if they'd gotten a bit snowed under, I didnt hear any explanation for the delay but my order certainly came thru with just a little nudging. Good luck!

Last edited:

bren

@Snappo

It took 9days for me to receieve shipping confirmation on my DLX tube, and it was sent to the email address I entered on the vaporblunt website. You can also check your order status on their website. Mine was changed from 'approved' to completed on there too. Hope you get word soon

Last edited:

bellas

I ordered a tube thru theyoyokid1 on Ebay and one thru Pinnacle at the same time. The package from theyoyokid1 was here in two days super wrapped. I waited sixteen days from Pinnacle. Wasn't until I emailed them did I hear anything. I mentioned the long wait but they did not respond. In the end I am still thankful to Pinnacle as it was a pretty sick sale.
I am wondering about cleaning the mouthpiece as well. Mine is getting pretty caked. I have been adding a small screen on top of the bullet and that has definitely helped prolong my mouthpiece and the built in screen. I usually pack my bullets pretty full and heat up to three and at the end bump it up to four or five.

CarolKing

I did see somewhere that VaporBlunt said you could use iso to clean your mouthpiece. But in my opinion it weakens the plastic if you soak it for a period of time. VB probably ment a wipe down or quick dip.

I noticed one of my pongs turning a little white around the plastic by the screen and chipping off a little after I had soaked the pong in alcohol (iso) for about 5 min., the first week or so after I first had the pnp.

I read in one of the pages on this thread early on others have had problems with the iso and the mouthpiece or the pong cracking and chipping.

420time

my PnP seems to not work anymore after dropping it on the floor with a carpet. lights up but dosent heat up at all..... really sucks. can i just send mines in and they send me a new one? or will they just take their time in repairing my PnP......

Last edited:
420time,

CarolKing

You have a 90 day warranty, but I don't know if that includes a warranty against dropping your pnp.
I had a cracked sleeve (where mouthpiece attaches ).

I sent the unit in for repair, I was only without it for 2 weeks. I did buy another unit for a backup, then I bought another pnp. I had to pay $50 for repair, but it is like a new unit.

I notice here lately I haven't been getting a response from my emails. Maybe it's that busy time of year.

When using the mouthpiece I don't use the tip, it's kind of a pain, I think. It gets clogged up too quick.

Last edited:

Sativape

Thank you, I will be doing this from now on, it still works fine and the cracks haven't split. I could only tell as soon as I shined my led flashlight thru it and saw the hairline crack's.

I've been cleaning my MP and Pong by first, popping out the screen.
I first run the MP and Pong through some hot water to soften up the resins.
This is of course much easier on the pong, but with the MP, you need to come in through the top opening.
I have a long metal dowel/rod, and come in on an angle and gradually push the screen out, going around the edge of the screen.
After I pop the screen(s) out:
The screens I just scrub with a brush and some soap.
Then I use the Magic Eraser and pipe cleaners to clean MP and Pong.

I found a marker cap that I'm able to shape the screen back into the original shape so it will go back into the MP and Pong.

I'll probably replace these screens one day, and I'll again use this marker cap to shape the screens before... inserting into the mouth piece... (that's what she said)

Blow the water out, pop the screen back in and good to go!

Only takes me a couple of minutes.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I've been cleaning my MP and Pong by first, popping out the screen.
I first run the MP and Pong through some hot water to soften up the resins.
This is of course much easier on the pong, but with the MP, you need to come in through the top opening.
I have a long metal dowel/rod, and come in on an angle and gradually push the screen out, going around the edge of the screen.
After I pop the screen(s) out:
The screens I just scrub with a brush and some soap.
Then I use the Magic Eraser and pipe cleaners to clean MP and Pong.

I found a marker cap that I'm able to shape the screen back into the original shape so it will go back into the MP and Pong.

I'll probably replace these screens one day, and I'll again use this marker cap to shape the screens before... inserting into the mouth piece... (that's what she said)

Blow the water out, pop the screen back in and good to go!

Only takes me a couple of minutes.
Awesome, Thank you!!!
What type of marker cap is it the gigantic flat top cap sharpie caps?
I took my screen out and had a some difficulties putting it back, I finally got it but the screen is a bit mangled now but still seals from debris.

I know its been posted a a bunch of times but the serach and this dam cell phone dont like the search arrrrrggg!!!
Is there top screens that fit the bullets like the eq bowls or even the vapexhale cloud??? , those little screens are slick and would like to know which fit so I can order them and bypass the pongs screen entirely.

edit
Okay , I found this but looking more for the ones that have the thicker edge on top to hold screen in place

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/pinnacle-pro.10651/page-78#post-488618

Last edited:
BLAZING OG,
Reactions: CarolKing

Sativape

Awesome, Thank you!!!
What type of marker cap is it the gigantic flat top cap sharpie caps?
I took my screen out and had a some difficulties putting it back, I finally got it but the screen is a bit mangled now but still seals from debris.

I know its been posted a a bunch of times but the serach and this dam cell phone dont like the search arrrrrggg!!!
Is there top screens that fit the bullets like the eq bowls or even the vapexhale cloud??? , those little screens are slick and would like to know which fit so I can order them and bypass the pongs screen entirely.

edit
Okay , I found this but looking more for the ones that have the thicker edge on top to hold screen in place

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/pinnacle-pro.10651/page-78#post-488618

@ BLANZING OG,

I just found a marker cap that had the same diameter as the opening of were the screen fits into the MP and Pong.

I just shaped the screen around the cap and slide it off, and push it into the MP.

I saw that link too.

If that has the same diameter as the MP and Pong screen then that would be the perfect candidate as a replacement screen.

Thanks for the link.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Interesting you guys are talking about this - I've got my PonG screen slightly blocked with oil and dont have any iso to clean it, was considering taking it out and cleaning it or replacing it with the one from the mouthpiece seeing as I never use the mouthpiece. But I'm using the NO2 screens as bullet caps and I just started realising I could maybe just take the PonG screen out completely and not use it as the NO2 screens totally cover the bullets.

Anyway, dunno if any of that ramble is useful but there you go...

420time

boy i hope i dont have to pay for anything to get my PnP repaired. feel like i just bought it so recently, got it on the release date i think and if i have to pay then itll be the worst warranty i have ever had for a vaporizer. i think something inside is just loose. hope it wont be long after i send it to them for me to receive it back.

Last edited:
420time,

CarolKing

420time, I hope you can receive another unit. Falling onto the carpeted floor doesn't seem like that hard of a fall. Maybe it was a faulty unit.

Email VaporBlunt and hopefully you will get a quick response on Monday or Tuesday.
Good luck with that, let us know what happens.

CarolKing,

grokit

well-worn member
Interesting you guys are talking about this - I've got my PonG screen slightly blocked with oil and dont have any iso to clean it, was considering taking it out and cleaning it or replacing it with the one from the mouthpiece seeing as I never use the mouthpiece. But I'm using the NO2 screens as bullet caps and I just started realising I could maybe just take the PonG screen out completely and not use it as the NO2 screens totally cover the bullets.

Anyway, dunno if any of that ramble is useful but there you go...

How do you use the no2 screens? I got a few in and decided they didn't fit my bullets very well, but found a great way to use them on my firewood v.1 stem. Now I'm using a bit of hemp fiber to cover the bullet and keep the pong screen clean, and it seems to be working pretty well. I dropped my bullet when the pong fell off the other day, and when I finally found it the fiber had kept the medicine from spilling out :spliff:

grokit,
Reactions: Sativape

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
How do you use the no2 screens? :spliff:

How am I not using them? :)

Its my first week of owning a PnP so I'm trying loads of different configurations. I've tried shoving the whole N02 screen into the bullet as chimpybits does, ive tried it just sitting on top, ive tried it with cotton, without.... Currently, I've got the N02 screen just sitting in/on top of the bullet like an upturned hat and I've removed the PonG screen completely (partly cos its blocked with oil, I have no iso to clean it with until a friend comes round, partly cos it seems pointless having two screens). It means the bullet needs coaxing out of the chamber as the N02's hat brim keeps it stuck in the chamber (if i dropped the unit, the bullet would not come out). I seem to be getting tastier (but hotter) hits with this method, but I'm not sure if thats psychosomatic or not (not vaped yet today, going on very late last nights results but I was more than a little vape baked). I'll keep testing this set up for a day and see what I think, then it'll be time to try some cotton somewhere in the PonG.

Surely I'll get bored of this at some point, its becoming like an endless game of Ping PonG ;)

EmDeemo,
Reactions: Sativape

bigwheels

unfortunately when I got home after I finished my last final, I noticed my frtitted ht was cracked. Thankfully I had just boughten a simba stemless frit to vape out of til I figure this situation out. Emailed eric last night I'd like a replacement if they pay for shipping as it clearly was there fault that it got sent out without anyone noticing the crack or some money back for the crack. I paid around 200 for the ht and I bought my simba fritted stemless for 150(stickered at $425) with the same type of crack. My lhs has a lot of simba glass haha. My point is it would be completely unacceptable for them not to partially refund me or pay for shipping both ways for the replacement because it's ridiculous to try to sell a flawed product at retail price. Even though I got a bit of discount on the wt I still want some money back was I picked up a more expensive piece of glass than the hydro tube is blown by simba at my lhs for less money than I paid for my ht and they both have the same cracks. Anxiously awaiting a response from eric.

bigwheels,

hoyo77

So my pinnacle pro arrived friday around 7ish. I unboxed it and was surprised at how small it is. about the size of a good cuban cigar but a little thicker. I plugged it in to let it charge. After a while of charging i decided to see what it could do. one thing that i will point out immediately i do not like the connection of the mouthpiece to the unit..too flimsy that is just my opinion. i loaded the bullet and powered it on...said i had a full charge. i started at the first setting. i was getting a ton of flavor but no vapor...i did that for a few minutes then emptied and reloaded. session 2 was about the same. i was a little disappointed and then quickly noticed i was high as a kite!!!! I watched @BLAZING OG video and copied his technique as best i could. I got MILK!!!!! and plenty of it!!! This thing will be my demise. i can see myself sneaking it too work and when i am having a bad day running to the car and uplifting my spirits. I got the adapter so i could use my VapeXhale water attachment. This thing delivers as promised....mighty good vape. I need to order that bullet case...also does the bullet case hide smell???

Top Bottom