Pics or vids that bring a tear or more to your eyes...

lwien

Ok, here's the deal. These can be happy things or they can be sad things, or..........they can be both at the same time.

Let's try and not put funny, sarcastic things in here, but rather pics and or vids that have really moved you to tears or almost to tears.

The reason I started this is because of a vid that I posted up in the "vapor spam" thread, but I think it would be interesting to start a topic on it's own and share this stuff, so, I'll start this off with the post that I posted there.

Comments welcomed.

(mods, this is a duplicate post but I hope you understand why I am repeating it here)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These kinds of talent shows can sometimes be a big waste of time, but every once in awhile, something or someone comes along that brings a tear to my eye. I've watched this three times already and every time I watch it, for some odd reason, I get really misty eyed. There's just something about seeing something or someone that is so fucking beautiful and listening to something that is beyond all expectations, that really blows me away.

Enjoy......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64yjmSk13VI&feature=related

lwien,

SD_haze

t220036_i%20waited%20for%20you%20fry.gif

SD_haze,
Top Bottom