Phase3 Vaporizers

lazylathe

Almost there...
Can anyone compare the ZX with a Herborizer?
ZX:
Faster heat up time.
Smaller, lighter head.
Only two SS screens with rubies in a Zirconia chamber.
Virtually indestructible!

Herborizer:
Slower heat up time
Titanium head and heater in glass
Lots of glass that is not indestructible.

I much prefer my ZX!! My Herborizer sits in the cupboard these days...
The ZX beats it in terms of flavour and cloud output.

The Herborizer is a good vape but it is behind the times and does not take advantage of any new technology. I am sure a redesign would benefit it immensely.

I love that the ZX uses a PID, not sure if Herborizer still makes their PID version?
And Herborizer is WAY more expensive!! €459!!! That's almost $500 US for the head and PID!

Flavor Vaper

ZX:
Faster heat up time.
Smaller, lighter head.
Only two SS screens with rubies in a Zirconia chamber.
Virtually indestructible!

Herborizer:
Slower heat up time
Titanium head and heater in glass
Lots of glass that is not indestructible.

I much prefer my ZX!! My Herborizer sits in the cupboard these days...
The ZX beats it in terms of flavour and cloud output.

The Herborizer is a good vape but it is behind the times and does not take advantage of any new technology. I am sure a redesign would benefit it immensely.

I love that the ZX uses a PID, not sure if Herborizer still makes their PID version?
And Herborizer is WAY more expensive!! €459!!! That's almost $500 US for the head and PID!
THANKS SO MUCH!

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Hey all!

I'm back with some exciting news about my basket screen press to form your own basket screens. I did some testing with some components I'd previously found but never tested, and my initial testing is very promising. I still need to finalize the remaining parts of the design, but the "vitamins" (metal bits) of the basket press seem to work in my beta-testing. Currently I was able to replicate my BP365 basket (the smaller size, compatible with the E-Nano stems)

But I don't have a Phase3 Vape for testing or measuring. Can someone with calipers message me some measurements of the current basket screens? I may consider alternative versions to make different size screens if needed. Hoping to have a new basket screen press available within the next month or so! :rockon:

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Copy that....we gotta support small business especially for a quality piece!

Robert Redford Nod GIF

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
@Delta3DStudios I’m getting 12mm id in the Z bowl, where the 1/2 in (12.7) flat screen sits in the groove. For the glass bowl, just an extra mm (13) would be good to raise the herb up higher. Maybe 1 size would do though.

Awesome thanks for measuring! Since my basket screens come out flared/pleated, it sounds like my BP465 size basket screens would work. And it looks like I can get the key piece of the puzzle to make this all work as intended.

I'll get started tinkering. If anyone is interested in helping me beta-test the new basket screens, please fill out this custom form - https://delta3dstudios.com/custom-order-request/

Most likely I'll build a prototype and punch out a bunch of screens for people to help beta-test before I publish the press itself to my website.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Anyone know where I could acquire a 12v / 16mm heating coil that would work with a CH 12v pid.
I had a quick look around the WWW and could not locate anything!
I knew that Auberin's used to make and carry a 12V controller and associated coils but they are no longer making them for sale...
All I could find was a 20mm or a flat coil.

I would email Auberin's and ask them, you never know they may have something or know where to purchase it from.

12 volt gear is not huge... You may be able to locate something on AliExress/Alibaba though.

Did a bit more digging....
Alibaba will customize one for you

And one more

Last edited:

ViperVape

Heard from Ryan @ Phase3 today via email. Stoked!
"Thanks so much for reaching out! I was just waiting to hear back from my manufacturer today before posting an update, it looks like they are running a couple weeks behind on production, but I’m doing everything I can to get everything finished as fast as possible. Thanks so much for your support and patience and please don’t hesitate to reach out if I can help with anything at all.
Kind regards and have a very terpy week!
Ryan
PHASE3"

MennilTossFlykune

Heard from Ryan @ Phase3 today via email. Stoked!
"Thanks so much for reaching out! I was just waiting to hear back from my manufacturer today before posting an update, it looks like they are running a couple weeks behind on production, but I’m doing everything I can to get everything finished as fast as possible. Thanks so much for your support and patience and please don’t hesitate to reach out if I can help with anything at all.
Kind regards and have a very terpy week!
Ryan
PHASE3"
I appreciate the update. I am more than happy to wait for what seems like an incredible product and I'm very excited to try it. I just ordered a ZX on the 27th after spending some time learning about ball vapes. Eventually, I was between the ZX and the Zeal. I knew I wanted a plug & play option to make it easiest for myself and from what I'd read it seemed like the ZX would be worth the extra money, but I wasn't totally sure because I had no experience with ball vapes and was just going off what people have been saying. Once the Zeal sold out as I deliberated, my decision was easier and I pulled the trigger on the ZX. The more I've read here the more I feel like I made the right call on the ZX.

MonkeyTime

I appreciate the update. I am more than happy to wait for what seems like an incredible product and I'm very excited to try it. I just ordered a ZX on the 27th after spending some time learning about ball vapes. Eventually, I was between the ZX and the Zeal. I knew I wanted a plug & play option to make it easiest for myself and from what I'd read it seemed like the ZX would be worth the extra money, but I wasn't totally sure because I had no experience with ball vapes and was just going off what people have been saying. Once the Zeal sold out as I deliberated, my decision was easier and I pulled the trigger on the ZX. The more I've read here the more I feel like I made the right call on the ZX.
What she does, she does beautifully. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

If you got the full set, depending on what you're looking for.... try starting at 400F with a larger or coarser grind and fluffy pack.

Let us know how it goes!

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
A friend turned me on to a cool solution for a screen for the Phase 3 glass bowl. If you take the lid (stainless steel) for the Lobo dosing capsule (Lobo is a vape made for Planet of the Vapes). The top of the dosing capsule lies flat where the screen would and is firmly in place - it won't come out. Nice hits. I'll post a picture after I finish a bowl. For me it's an improvement in terms of staying put. I'd like to open up the holes a bit for a little more wide open air flow but this top as a screen is FIRMLY set in the glass bowl. Really nice.

Also, I'll be testing the 3D Studios basket screen tool to see how well those are sized for 14mm glass adapters.

Peace and love

Top Bottom