PD / FC Holiday Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple-Days

Well, you never know what to expect in PD Land.
10zvcb4.jpg

How about a Pint of Stainless Steel Vapor tips, fresh from the rinse cycle?

+++++++++++++++++

How about a PD/FC Holiday Contest? :D Open to all Current PD Owners and any On The Wait List with an order number of 3538 or less. ;) That's the latest posted PD order in the availability thread (at this moment).

Guess how many Stainless Steel Vapor Tips are in a pint.

Prize- A Billy-Bowl, A Tube-Holder, A full size tin (2oz.) :buzz: Buzz-Butter, now made with Organic Hemp Oil, A wooden table toy, and your choice of 2 Mark'r Tubes or 2 Whip-Rippers, plus a screen kit, maybe some other stuff...

Rules:
Contest ends January 4, 2010. Entries received after that date will not be considered. Compliance with rules is mandatory and I will be the sole judge of your compliance*. Nothing tricky just read and follow the rules.

Send a picture post card to:
Purple-Days
P.O. Box O (as in Oscar)
Port Orford, OR 97465

1. Post card must be a picture* post card.
2. Line 1- You must print your FC username*, so we can announce the winner.
3. Line 2- In large clear numbers, print your guess, and circle* it.
4. Lines 3+ - Your name* and address* and e-mail* (we will contact the potential winner and ask for the PD order info confirmation. This contest is only open to former Vapenow/PD customers, Vapenow/PD waiting list customers, Purple-Days customers)
5. Optional, include a Holiday note to the PD crew.
6. One entry per person.

Person coming closest to the actual number, and following all rules, wins. In the event of duplicate guesses the earliest postmark will be the winner. We will announce the winner right here when we confirm a compliant* winner.

Purple-Days,

Beezleb

Very cool and a great pd community activity.

Merry xmas and good luck to those that enter!

Beezleb,

jofroxp

Thank goodness, lol my number is 3538!!! This is a cool contest Tom, :) I will send my guesstamate tomorrrrroww.=]

I might blow a couple of brain cells trying to guess this, I guess I got to stop trying to count, since I keep getting lost at 20 lol

jofroxp,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
This is such a nice thing to do! Love it!! Thanks for the fun :peace: :peace:

Postcard sent this morning :D

Lo,

Purple-Days

I gotta tell folks, there hasn't been a flood of postcards, that's OK, but the ones received have been enjoyed greatly. Got a singing one... :D They will be stapled to the shop walls after the contest. The odds are pretty good... rules are easy. Might do this again someday. Better send your in the morning. I am serious about the time limit. Received by Monday. We will check our box at 4:30 PM Pacific. That's it.

I think I mentioned in the other thread, it's a king of the mountain thing. If you get on top, you are assured of a prize, even if you get bumped by a better guess. The very first guess is still on top, but there is plenty of room for a better guess.

Send that guess !!! :D

Purple-Days,

Xero

Have you gotten my postcard? I had what I thought was a logical range but I might have guessed to high. I am excited to see what the actual # is.

Xero,

Purple-Days

Xero, I don't see your card as of tonight. Limited service here on Saturday for the customers, but the mail moves just the same, all day Monday to go... We will collect at 4:30 PM Pacific and that is the deadline.

We are happy and sad to announce, we have a new King of the Heap. Sorry, for the former king (who gets a consolation prize) and happy for the NEW top guess.

25zkzde.jpg

Purple-Days,

Purple-Days

NO time for that now. Holiday and weekend... unless you are a close neighbor. Fingers crossed, it will get here. ;) :2c:

Purple-Days,

Lo

Congrats to the new leader... Fingers crossed for you as I bet there will be some more guesses on Monday :) Good luck!!

Lo,

Purple-Days

Didn't get to the PO box yesterday, but will today.

So far,
Fayette County is in first place.
Manatee is in second place.
No third place yet.

I like the 'King of the Heap' portion of the contest. It will be a part of the next contest too.

Sunday PO update, no new winners.

Purple-Days,

Xero

So excited!!!! Even though I think I didn't win it will be interesting to see how close I got.

Xero,

Purple-Days

The actual count of vapor tips in the pint jar was 147.

And the winning guess? 147 on the button. :lol:

By: GhostVapor Congratulations ! :D

And to the former King of the Heap, Io. :)

Purple-Days,

lwien

Purple-Days said:
The actual count of vapor tips in the pint jar was 147.

And the winning guess? 147 on the button. :lol:

By: GhostVapor Congratulations ! :D

And to the former King of the Heap, Io. :)
147 on the button? Wow. What are the odds? How many entries?

lwien,

GhostVapor

:o WOW! :D THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH TOM! I don't know what to say, this is just incredible!!!

GhostVapor,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Congrats, GhostVapor and lo!

Nice holiday contest, too, hope everyone had a good one!

vtac,

Lo

:) Thanks! Congrats Ghost!! Just commented on other thread!! Can't believe you hit it on the button, that is fantastic!!!

Lo,

Purple-Days

Here is Ghost Vapor's card. Not only guessed it on the nose, he changed his guess last minute. 197 would not have been a winner. ;)
16kaqki.jpg

:clap:

Here is a Krazy guess. And it gets a prize for 'most vaped' guess.
s16y6c.jpg

:lmao:

Purple-Days,

Lo

A big thank you to Tom & Pammy!!! I didn't win 1st place but I received a prize, was former king of heap ;)

They sent me a lovely duff bag with 2 tubes inside which are the new Mark'r tubes. One has one ring and the other has two rings for identifying. LOVE THEM!!!!

When I looked at Tube 1 & Tube 2 I immediately think of Thing 1 & Thing 2 from Dr. Suess, go figure LMAO!!

Thanks so much!!!!!! The contest was fun and I'm so tickled over my new tubes :D

Off to enjoy my PD to celebrate!!

Lo,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom