Discontinued Pax Vaporizer by Ploom

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAXPOW

worked for me lol,(just copy link location)

WP_20131115_013_zps5b97b411.jpg

FOT1BB4-1_zps7fb0c087.jpg

WP_20131114_001-1_zps09776b50.jpg

The purpose is to cool down the vapor?

PAXPOW,

keifmaker

Pax Ploom - Zmax mini- Thermo W
Looks intense. Definitely no longer stealth. :)
yea the bubbler is the at home part of my pax, normally its packed and in my pocket and a 10 inch bubbler def doesnt fit along with it. but when i need stealth i use the pax alone, and alot of the times im using the ground glass attachment as a mouth piece alone because it has better airflow than the normal stock one.

keifmaker,

armin

Are there any "Discount Codes" for the PAX website? They have a field for putting them in on their site, but I have never seen one.

armin,

PAXPOW

main difference with my classical joint (besides the flavor of course) is that at one point the spliff gets kind of harsh and I put it down for a while... that doesn't happen with the PAX. I keep pulling until it's done..and I'm stoned like Goofy. Lol

Last edited:

Wizsteve

you get big clouds on the low setting? i usually only get them from medium high, i pack it the way you say everytime too

temp depends on the dampness of the herb the dry to moist low to high so if it really dry low will work ,med to hi anything after.

main difference with my classical joint (besides the flavor of course) is that at one point the spliff gets kind of harsh and I put it down for a while... that doesn't happen with the PAX. I keep pulling until it's done..and I'm stoned like Goofy. Lol

Last edited:

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Damn your eyes...................................................................................................too late. :)

Shrike,

ProRollers

What sort of "nonsense" would the water be filtering out?
Small particles will be floating in the water...Just got mine yesterday's mail...deff a nice upgrade when at home.

Now that I have had this pax a year I have finally figured it out. Thanx to all the tips here with the double screen...lube...pnwt mods...great forum...wish I would have found a while ago

ProRollers,
Reactions: keifmaker

max

Out to lunch
Particulates aren't nonsense. They make perfect sense. The only nonsense was the use of that word in the sentence.

max,

armin

Small particles will be floating in the water...Just got mine yesterday's mail...deff a nice upgrade when at home.

Now that I have had this pax a year I have finally figured it out. Thanx to all the tips here with the double screen...lube...pnwt mods...great forum...wish I would have found a while ago

pnwt mods?

So without a rig like his you get crap in your lungs? That doesn't sound good. Anyone want to expand on that?

armin,

ProRollers

pnwt mods?

So without a rig like his you get crap in your lungs? That doesn't sound good. Anyone want to expand on that?
Not trying to make it sound like all kinds on floaties...Just very tiny particles, you are going to get that from breathing in flowers..the water filter just lets you see it

ProRollers,

armin

Ok so I've finally decided. I shall get me a Pax.

The davinci on paper looks great. But all the issues and people still getting multiple bad units passing qc. Hacking it to get it to work etc... No thanks. I'm gonna pull the trigger on the pax tomorrow when I get paid. I should have done this a year ago instead of getting the MFLB.

Since I don't want to go through 414 pages to find the answer, can I just charge this thing and go or is there a burn off period, pre use ISO bath, or anything one needs to do before packing the bowl with yummy weed and toking till I forget who I am? Any and all prep work, safety prep or the like with an explanation is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

armin,

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
I fully charged mine as suggested in the manual and then went straight to the clouds :smug:

some may suggest to wipe the bowl with some iso or a cleaning pad before use. never heard of an initial burn in for the pax oven tough :spliff:

vakedcow,

PAXPOW

The davinci on paper looks great. But all the issues and people still getting multiple bad units passing qc. Hacking it to get it to work etc... No thanks. I'm gonna pull the trigger on the pax tomorrow when I get paid. I should have done this a year ago instead of getting the MFLB.

Since I don't want to go through 414 pages to find the answer, can I just charge this thing and go or is there a burn off period, pre use ISO bath, or anything one needs to do before packing the bowl with yummy weed and toking till I forget who I am? Any and all prep work, safety prep or the like with an explanation is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Works great out of the box. Charge it first. I double grind my herb, and press it down. When the vapor diminishes, just open the oven and stir your mix a bit, press it again and puff you go. Low gives you a very light and tasty vapor, medium a perfect joint like one, and high is good to finish off whatever is left. It does smell after use, so be aware of your "stoner" cloud around you, but leaves much less traces on your clothes
than smoking does. I'm using it about twice a day, and the second time, in the evening, lasts forever.

PAXPOW,

Shadowdjinni

Thanks

For a burnoff period, if I remember when I first got mine in May, it didn't taste weird to me... but I just did what everyone else suggested to do at first: let it go on low for about 5 minutes, let it cool, and do it again. No taste afterwords.

My friend said his unit that he got last November did though but he didn't do the burnoff.

Personal mileage will always vary, of course.

Shadowdjinni,

KidneyStoner

OK, so just got out of work, and sat on the couch for a sesh. Vapin' while cruise the net and I noticed a HORRIBLE taste. I look at the light and it was a very pale blueish/white. Then it flashed red a bunch of times and it shut down on it's own. Turned it on and it did it a gain with the flashing light.
I charged it overnight last night and this was my first time using it today. i even shook it to check the battery during the sesh and it flashed green.
What gives?

KidneyStoner,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom