Party vape for oils and waxes? 1-15 people goal.

jordam

Does anyone know of such a thing?
A good strong oil vaporizer that can stand up to a LOT of use by multiple people.
The vapolamp looked like it came close but it was only up for a short time.
The omicron seems nice but the cartridges only last once and take over 400 hits to go through a gram.
Im considering a conduction globe vape but ill worry about what metals / plastics are in it.

I need something that can go through a gram of wax/oil in an hour or two no problem without needing to worry about anything burning out or replacing cartridges.
Im getting pretty close to giving up and rigging something up out of a hookah, a flow switch, an electrically activated torch, and an eclipse h2o.
It will be somewhat expensive for what it does and it wont be pretty, an important aspect considering this will reside in semi-public space (say an office).

Im surprised I haven't seen more electric oil rigs but I suppose it is a smaller market.
Has anyone seen any such thing or do you guys know of anything in the works?

jordam,

SD_haze

15 people?
omicron!

just because it takes 400++ hits to go through a gram doesnt mean it cant get a lot of people very medicated quickly

SD_haze,

meduser#420

Fear & Loathing in FuckCombustion
DeVerdamper Deluxe is all you need. It will go all day with herbs or concentrates. A little bit expensive but if you're looking for a party vape it's the bees knees.

Also the Magick Wand on a hookah is an alternate but Im not sure it gets hot enough. I haven't used it with concentrates yet. It would probably work though. :peace:

meduser#420,

jordam

Like I said the omicrons one time use cartridges that cost $10 each are a bit of a drag.
And i'd need to keep a bunch on hand.
We have TI curves and TI oil domes but the handling of the torch kinda ruins the flow a bit.
The magic wand needs to be held and looks like it is staying on at full heat all the time.
I would prefer something that cools off when no one is using it at that moment.

jordam,

SD_haze

ive used an eclipse hand pipe in pretty large groups, since you can fill it up with a lot and the vials are super cheap because its standardized

(was actually the first time i ever had an oil/wax + my first time at a dispensary, hash tuesdays :brow:)

SD_haze,

stroh

errl enthusiast
would definitely go with a quality piece of glass and a TI curve or nail/dome setup

stroh,

jordam

Yeah, I'm leaning towards the eclipse as a good base for this.
The hand pipe requires you to pass a torch around and its just not the ease im looking for.
I want something that is similar to a traditional vape, you inhale and it makes vapor.

jordam,

stroh

errl enthusiast
the torch is somewhat of an inconvenience, but for group oil sessions it is definitely your best bet. Most current vaporizers on the market aren't intended for oils and will usually make a mess of things. I find that TI has a very little learning curve (heat red hot, let cool for a few seconds than dab) that is easy for most people to get accustomed to right away as it is very much just like ripping a bong or bubbler.

stroh,

jordam

In the words of a co-worker, It seems a bit barbaric.
We really would like something that does away with the torch.
Or at the least disguises it.

jordam,

jordam

ehh, we work with computers, in all seriousness the electromagnetic waves put out by that thing would be pretty heavy.
cant say it hasnt crossed my mind though :p

jordam,
Top Bottom