Packing the extreme's bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven

Praying Mantis
I recently (2 days ago) got my first vape, and based on alot of helpful from this site I chose the extreme.

I've noticed when I pack a fresh bowl, my vapor thickness is never consistent, i've doubled the amount of weed in a fresh bowl, and gotten INCREDIBLY light vapor, while other times i get milky clouds from only a bit of weed.

I'm wondering:

Will packing more weed into the bowl give thicker vapor?
Will packing to much weed limit airflow producing thin vapor?
What do the members of FC think the optimal amount of weed i should put in the bowl is (halfway, full?)

Thanks

- Ven

Ven,
I fill mine halfway to the black (sometimes less), and get good results. You want it loose enough for air to travel around your herb as you take it in.

Congratulations on your vape and welcome to FC.

Medivape,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
in general, packing more material isnt really worthwhile, it restrics airflow and takes longer to drain everything out of it, which usually means youre stuck sucking down popcorn taste
half or quarter way to the black seems best, with the cyclone bowl you want it loosely packed wiht enough free space fpr the air to lift it, as that kind of naturally stirs it and makes sure the maximum surface area is exposed

another thing that might be hindering the extremes ability is the moisture content of the herb, try leave some out to dry overnight and see where it gets you

Acolyte of Zinglon,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Medivape said:
I fill mine halfway to the black (sometimes less), and get good results. You want it loose enough for air to travel around your herb as you take it in.

Congratulations on your vape and welcome to FC.
I agree that less is more with the Extreme, but it is so hard to do! I'll admit that when I pack it almost to the black, the second whip hit is oh so thick! But the less you pack, the more efficient it is.

Welcome to the forum!

stickstones,

max

Out to lunch
stickstones said:
I agree that less is more with the Extreme, but it is so hard to do! I'll admit that when I pack it almost to the black, the second whip hit is oh so thick! But the less you pack, the more efficient it is.

Welcome to the forum!
The vaporist's dilemma-big, juicy hits vs. efficiency. :rolleyes: It won't be quite as frustrating for you when you get your PD. ;)

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom