One vape on a desert island

Nugg

For me it would have to be the solo.

It can milk a bubbler, be a lovely low temp vape and its portable. If you want the bag experience you can use a vapor lung.

If I could get a battery pack for the EQ I might change my mind...

(Great thread!)

Edit: Definitely gonna stick with the solo. Fuck carrying the EQ and a battery pack. What if it was an all day mission to get to the other side of the island? I'd want my vape to be light, small and fast to heat up.

Last edited:

Nugg

I haven't tried an air so it can't be my choice.

A user replace battery would be nice though. If genie was generous with parts I could build a solar charger backpack to keep it topped up.

What is the max temp of the air?

priestsmiler

Ah I see. The Arizer Air temperature settings are
180C/356F (Blue)
190C/374F (White)
200C/392F (Green)
205C/401F (Orange)
210C/410F (Red).
To me these are perfect temperatures to be vaping at. I'm torn between which vape I would personally choose. The arizer air is 1 of my top choices tho. Waiting for the GH to arrive before I finally make up my mind.
I would be running whatever vape through a nice water tool tho no matter which I pick. The flavour is improved overall as the water traps terpenes and flavours the worst tasting end (high temp) hits

verdampersweats

The one i would choose is the one i currently lack, Sublimator!! Ability to take these flowers and make oil? And i can do flowers and oil at the same time? Yea i am taking that baby with me! Also if a big storm came and the temp dropped can your vapes compensate with higher temps?

;)

sativasam

NO SMOKING
The one i would choose is the one i currently lack, Sublimator!! Ability to take these flowers and make oil? And i can do flowers and oil at the same time? Yea i am taking that baby with me! Also if a big storm came and the temp dropped can your vapes compensate with higher temps?

;)
The genie will not produce vapes that you have not tried. It's the rule. So pick again my friend.

sativasam,

Rover

The Rasta Jew
I would take the Magic flight with the orbiter and power adapter and a crap ton of glyph batteries, or the verdamper, or the sublimator with a helix mouthpiece, except I haven't actually tried that one :/

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Always with the totalarian rules eh eh eh!!!
Yeah that Genie is NOT the friendly kind.
This reduces my choices to the Aida (not a chance in hell) and the Inhalater 05
donkey-sad-lip-quiver.gif

Still I must confess that I'd get by just fine with the INH.
I mean, I'm trapped on an island with all the time in the world to wait for it to heat up right?

giphy.gif

sativasam

NO SMOKING
I doubt it, this genie has control issues & from what I've read seems like a bit of a dick :)
Well the genie feels very under appreciated. he feels he has been generous where other genies would have abused the situation. He said "tell those two they better like the taste of smoke; as they will now have to roll joints with banana leaves and make fire with sticks."

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Great read! The Supreme V3 would be my choice. I wouldn't need a grinder. I would always have the bonfire going tho....probably rig up some sort of stand to keep the Supreme at the right distance from the fire to just hold a temp of 370F and load as needed! I would be blowing out vapor so thick I wouldnt need to make smoke signals or spell SOS in the sand which is good because thats pretty hard to spell after a Supreme session!:freak:

Philreal187

My first thought was the mighty and tiny vapman (minus heating station bc I don't have one.)

So I tried it...

s1KSzpg.jpg

Finding out the torch and sun don't mix, I had to switch to.. The Haze!

jGw49Cr.jpg

If my zion pre order was home I might go with it but to keep to the rules I haven't tried it.

Top Bottom